Let's stop those crypto gangsters - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mecaniques

Let's stop those crypto gangsters

It is easy to educate people about crypto but the only problem is the person you are going to explain the things because some of them will not listen to you.

On 10/24/2019 at 2:20 PM, cryptokram said:

How can we stop those scammers? i really dont know how but we can prevent it but not sure for everyone.

I've been here in crypto community long enough and have my knowledge bright already! i know many things on how to prevent them! the only thing we can help others is to give information and knowledge and let the newbie learn it!

Yes you are totally right i am agreed with you  , i know  many things on how to prevent them the only thing we can help others is to give information  and knowledge  and let the newbie  learn it ,  and many new projects  claim they are insurance for crypto  .

There are many forms of content that exploit and defraud everyone, especially beginners, so you should pay attention to them as much as possible and stay away from registration with any unknown site or click on any anonymous source link in addition to not downloading untrusted applications

There are a lot of fraudsters and a lot of fraud methods, we must be wary of untrustworthy people and new sites and we must exchange information about fraud operations in order for us to avoid them and not fall into them

The best way to not be victim to crypto scammer is to ensure that you always do your due diligence and research when it comes to the various crypto sites and sites that you potentially want to invest in. You should check the site and google its legitimacy and reviews by other members. Generally there are forums that will discuss the sites and give you honest reviews about whether or not the site is considered to be a scam. Research is very important in this.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

1 hour ago, nayon89 said:

We should avoid scammers. There can have scammers. Who will try to cheat with you. Or somehow he can stole your money. So be aware about those scammers. When you get a scammer then try to inform admin about him.

Avoiding scammers is nit what we should do, because you can nit avoid something you don't know if it is a danger or not, we learn to know who are scammers and then avoid them.

Before going too deep into cryptocurrency and investing in it, there is need for everyone to be secured in it, in other not to lose all your investments. That's why newbies have to have experience first. Some of us has learnt the hard way. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I  think every one in this forum was scammed some days and have experience with that , that's why we should share our experience with new comes in the crypto world to avoid the scammers 

Basically for scams to be minimized every member should take care of himself. Scams exist online many years before cryptocurrencies so it is not something we can do much about. We talk about them and create awareness, but if the beginner can't spent a few hours to understand how to avoid scams then it is not possible to warn them otherwise. The main concern on everything is about safety, online or in real life. Take some time and figure out how to be secure from most threads.

I consider that you should to put a share of login confirmations, for the reason that all human being requirement save from harm themselves as at the jiffy at hand are a assortment of unlike hackers who be able to without difficulty capture your currency

• -1 1

Well as of now, this forum has a huge number of members and most of them are low quality posters, many of them are being deleted some of their posts because they didn't read the rules and regulations here so that they didn't know what is the probihited in this forum.

Yes bro  I think it's a large educational platform of the world. This froum has given us many opportunities by using this. The major opportunity is learning beside earning. 

• -2 1

You should stay alert and save from the scammers. Newcomers in the crypto world should have the enough ideas first and at least they should learn the basic terms in the crypto world. Scammers might find its easier to cheat newcomers. 

On 10/24/2019 at 3:16 AM, mecaniques said:

We are here discussing how to help, warn and educate. Newcomers to Crypto, about how to minimize the risk of falling victim of crypto scammers. That's all we do. 

you are right, scammers always exist  but it is not very hard to avoid them , we just have to be smart, we can read rules and search for the topics related to this and 

It's very important to help beginners not to fall victim in the hands of scamers out there like we did and by doing so I believe we can minimize the number of scamers because they will have no one to scam as everybody will be aware and stay away from their tricks.

You are right   we find scammers  or scam post we  should  report  to the moderators imagiatly. In this way we can  save us also forum  from scammers  Ion this platform. 

Now the number of scammers are increased as increase in the popularity of crypto world. I will suggest don't reply the fake emails.Dont put your attention on fake sites which offer to earn. 

I really hope that all scammers in the crypto world will be stopped, but I think that this is a little difficult to achieve, because these scammers are everywhere in the crypto world and every day they invent new methods for stealing money and this is very bad

In this medium there are many ways to scam and that will never cease to exist and we alone what we can avoid that by investigating and being cautious in every movement we make

Of course collaborating and warning about scams in the crypto world is the best thing we can do to collaborate with the community and those new to the crypto world.

• +2 1

On 4/25/2020 at 2:48 PM, Zain9080 said:

It is easy to educate people about crypto but the only problem is the person you are going to explain the things because some of them will not listen to you.......

Even if any one dont listen, you should talk to them again and again for the best of the forum and to keep it clean and useful for other users to have a good reputation 

I think every member here should read first the rules implementing here by moderators especially those beginners to lessen and avoid making mistakes. We should also educate others to avoid scammers.

I don't think we can bring end to scammers in the crypto world but we can only avoid them because scammers are very wise and also intelligent.

Edited by Ndayebo8

On 10/24/2019 at 3:16 AM, mecaniques said:

We are here discussing how to help, warn and educate. Newcomers to Crypto, about how to minimize the risk of falling victim of crypto scammers. That's all we do. 

Hello, are you brothers?  We must provide advice to the newly arrived brothers to work in this forum because in the crypto world there are many people whose goal is to shovel new people for error. It must be made aware of that.