What would you buy with crypto coins? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cuterthing

What would you buy with crypto coins?

On 10/23/2019 at 10:45 PM, cuterthing said:

What would you buy with your crypto coins from any websites? Book,games and other things.Tell me your ideas

SO much that I want to buy from my crypto coins. Maybe the main thing i want is a new laptop or PC. After that I will buy some books and some of my personal equipment.

I would like to buy myself a huawei P30 once i have saved enough in crypto. Apart from that i use crypto to buy mobile recharges from bitrefill usually. and also sometimes i use it on ourse io and TheBigCoin to buy from amazon and other stores.

On 10/23/2019 at 3:52 PM, CryptoBry said:

I want to buy a house and lot here in my country with the coins I have and I am just waiting for the bull run to make my big dreams coming true. I also wanna start a business just a small one here aside from having a farm planting many things like vegetables, fruits and jack fruits. You? 

I'm into the same thing, living from nature... I really hope the bull run comes and helps in our quests... but usually when I'm waiting for something, it just doesn't happen...

I don't want to be rich... just have enough to stop being a slave to money

I want to build a house or a mansion and the payment to the contractor should be in BTC. They are not around noe. In future we will find them

I will buy first my bills and balances. Then if there's left on my spendings, i will buy my personal pleasures to satisfy myself. A simple wants can mw yourself happy.

If i have lost of crypto coins i will buy an art piece and a game. i will save some of it and invest it for long-term savings.

I will spend my bitcoin on buying games and computer parts, those are the only thing that I want to buy and that's why I'm trying to earn in crypto. I really need better computer parts in order to use in my study like in programming and animation.

For now I only make purchases with cryptocurrency which is credit and website hosting needs. I will buy anything related to crypto online if they support payment via crypto

At the moment I am interested in buying inexpensive coins, like the same SEX, AIR and other coins. Here is today decided to buy coin from 0 XD, and she times and grew in price on several hundred Satoshi, and is obtained earn with it I already until not can, so as hangs сommission.

Is Ukraine legalizing bitcoin and this will most likely lead to an increase in the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin miners will not be disturbed by trifles that are in the hands of miners. Very good news.

On 10/23/2019 at 7:45 PM, cuterthing said:

What would you buy with your crypto coins from any websites? Book,games and other things.Tell me your ideas

My one friend but some gadgets for small children and he said that those are best and he pay easily to that online store. Some website will start the BTC in the payment option and peoples will buy the different things from that site to send them payment easily.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Actually I want to use bitcoin instead of fiat currency but I haven't found any way to buy my regular things by bitcoin. Shop owner aren't accepting bitcoin as a payment method.

it's my job to reinvest to invest in ASIC miners I help make a great deal more. exploration is lower productive at this time however it is not damaging. you must have a lot of skills to get started with.

I want to buy a car but i still don't have enough money to buy it. I need to continue this so i can buy what i want.

of course the game, it will definitely be very easy. buy games on steam, top up, or other upgrades using crypto. surely that would be a very easy and fun thing. play online games, and all payments also use digital currency online.

Usually, in my country bitcoin is not acceptable so basically my earning crypto I convert into fiat currency and through fiat currency, I use it for my daily life necessary things.

I'm not using my crypto coins to buy some things online because as a newbie here in crypto i want first to earn more here and i am just holding it right now but sometimes i using my crypto coins to buy some loads just like that. 

4 minutes ago, sashimidore said:

Just do like people said above and use btc then buy back to increase adoption, otherwise btc will be dead even before anything beggings and go mainstream

Just do what people said above and use btc then recoup them back. Increasing

I don't think BTC will be dead because this coin is very popular and so much people are using is so that it won't be dead just like that. Anyway i am not using my crypto coin because i don't know how to used it properly now but i think i will soon. 

I can't buy freely using the crypto that I have, because there are regulations in my country not to use crypto as a medium of exchange, so I can only buy online such as ebooks, websites and antivirus.

The christmas was coming and I'm planning to gift myself this coming holiday a phone since I still don't have a phone to use. Hoping the price of BTC will rise soon and I will work hard hoping I can earn much money this december or at new year. 

I've never used it because I'm still a beginner here. maybe later I can earn it so I will buy something important first or give to people who need it for example.

Unfortunately, in my country bitcoin is not available but if it acceptable then i would like to shopping throughout bitcoin which also available in some countries and also buy some games which i love so much.

Well i would buy my favourite online games with the cryptocurrency that i earn. It's my childhood dream to buy games with my earned money. Rather than spending my parents money.