Bitcoin will be a single world currency? - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Bitcoin will be a single world currency?

i dont think this might happen in the near future as we all know crypto is not a accepted in all countries yet and for this to be used worldwide we should force its adoption.

• Useful or interesting 2

We all agree with it that in the future Bitcoin may lead in the near future paper currency market that the people of the world are fed up with the control of one currency the world is only serve them and not vulnerable people I am the next best

• +3 1

Yes it could be happen because everyone attention is bitcoin. 70% of the world population is familiar with bitcoin which is a great thing. And yes it could be the only currency in the world

• +5 1

It's confirmed bro that soon or later Bitcoin will be the single world's currency. In my opinion, by the end of 2020 we will see new ATH in bitcoin price and i expect it to be more than 80000$ per 1 bitcoin

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes some countries have regulated bitcoin as having a role in the Fiat currency and in everyday life. Bitcoin is only as a means of exchanging Fiat currencies into bitcoin and vice versa. So both sides are connected in the global currency.

Bitcoin cannot be single currency for wold as its can create too many problems and its not easy to implement things like this because more then 2/3 of this world still not able to have basic things for life this is just day dreaming nothing else we can implement few others things like many countries create cryptocurrencies and attach them for better service which is also not easy to do as its still need some long time.

• +4 1

I don't think that Bitcoin will be a single world currency because there are some old coins also which is dominating Bitcoin at present such as etherium so I think that Bitcoin can be a alternative coins for the countries but it can't be a single currency for the world.

Bitcoin is one of the best successful cryptocurrency in the world. Bitcoin called mother of all crypto currency

But I have no idea about your question

• +4 1

Bitcoin is the most valuable currency right now, it has a lot of future, but now there are other currencies coming out. 10 years ago maybe

• +2 1

Yes you are right crypto currency is a only currency who is world wide universal currency  but there is a big problem many countries bennad this inculcated my country

I agree with you. The cryptocurrency is universal currency in the world. Though some of the countries made a decision  not to use Crypto currency. I think they soon realize that in the global market crypto is the most valuable currency.

The future of Bitcoin depends on all members of its community, if in the future Bitcoin is adopted by most of the world community, Bitcoin will become a single world currency.

2 hours ago, Aziz0190 said:

I really have no idea about your question.  But let me tell you, Bitcoin is one of the most successful cryptocurrencies in the world.  Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies.  And the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day.  In this we have success

I do agree with you and there is no doubt that now a days bitcoin is the top crypto currency in the world and yes its price is increasing day by day because the more and more companies are entering in the bitcoin market.

Я считаю что, страны СНГ(Россия, Беларусь, Украина и тд.) не очень дружат с  криптовалютами, а вот Европа и Америка, скорее всего да

On 10/23/2019 at 3:51 PM, Keith700 said:

For many years now, the use of a single globalized currency has been suggested, implying the previous modification of Bitcoin for this new millennium.
Adapting Bitcoin as a single unified world currency is very possible only that its adaptation time is lengthening as much as possible, in fact many people already see this asset as the replacement of this financial system that has been implemented for years.
Being prepared for a new united and globalized financial system is paramount, since it is the recurring reality that is being loaded every day that passes.
Bitcoin is already a fact, only the community will determine its future.

i don't think this will happen, bitcoin can't be the only currency in the world it is not possible for the economy that we know today. i don't know if something will change in the future but this is highly improbable 

On 10/23/2019 at 9:51 PM, Keith700 said:

For many years now, the use of a single globalized currency has been suggested, implying the previous modification of Bitcoin for this new millennium.
Adapting Bitcoin as a single unified world currency is very possible only that its adaptation time is lengthening as much as possible, in fact many people already see this asset as the replacement of this financial system that has been implemented for years.
Being prepared for a new united and globalized financial system is paramount, since it is the recurring reality that is being loaded every day that passes.
Bitcoin is already a fact, only the community will determine its future.

It already determine it's future ans it's potential is now unlock and it is now globally being adopted, but using only Bitcoin I don't think it will happen there should be more option because not all features are on Bitcoin right now, Ethereum offer something on the table also.

How can the bitcoin be the world single currency? While there have fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies, maybe you have to say that's the bitcoin will remain the world major cryptocurrency

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I hope Bitcoin will be the common currency for all countries in the future. Maybe this will be a solution to economic crises, but I think this is impossible.

• +3 1

Having only 1 single choice in not good - each democratic society should give you a lot of choices to choose from. I hope that at least several cryptos would remain in the end.

On 12/17/2019 at 7:21 PM, farhanpro613 said:

Yes i think in the future it will be. As the users and the demand are increasing and kept increasing than bitcoin will take place the form of all currency and exchange.

Yes if demand increase then bitcoin price going rise automatically may be after 2 to 5 years bitcoin go 30000$ easily touch😍

I have to argue with a few Bitcoiners that seem to came later in the scene with their efforts to promote it as a currency for selected people around the world. I'm not an old member of the community, I am active only for three years, but I've taken a deep look into the past. I've read almost everything Satoshi has posted and quite a lot from other major personalities of the scene, as Hal Finney, Gavin Andresen and more. I've watched hundreds of youtube videos from the 2010-2013 era and this was the reason I became a supporter of Bitcoin myself. After 2017 though there had been major changes in the people that came upfront and in their ideas on how Bitcoin should proceed. Sadly I am not so fond for Bitcoin being solely a store of value and my personal opinion is that it won't succeed as such.

in the world there are still countries that have bans on bitcoin, so it can't do world currencies yet,Regarding the dominant position is certainly bitcoin, I think it will be used as the most payment means in the future.

It is a great thing to have a single international currency which everyone uses but if it is different cryptocurrencies that people use it is also good as long as people only use cryptocurrencies in the future.

Edited by lharost

I believe no because already there are so many others out there so well established that they can be well formed to work properly for me there is a case to which we have to know that works well for me and in so many cases that we have to realize the good of the market in so many areas