How many people needed to open a local section - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tramirostronix

How many people needed to open a local section

Hi, I was curious about how many people you need to open a local section.

So far it's seems Russian is the only language here ? I am french, so if some other french people are here !

There is no minimum number to open a local section as it very needed in any forum! this local section will make users to feel comfortable in the forum and use their first language which will give them advantage to understand easily the content anad information!

38 minutes ago, Tramirostronix said:

So far it's seems Russian is the only language here ? I am french, so if some other french people are here !

Language section are added her depending on populalarity of people of that language so I thought if more French will appear here you section would be added here.

A few weeks ago the local section was proposed by some members, but until now there has been no decision from the admin, Russian local only maybe The admin from Russia, We hope to wait patiently, but I believe one day there will be many local section, I think there is no minimum limit to open a local section. 

I am a Indian, and it's the same thing for everyone if the Russian or Indian have own language on this forum so that other people were requested to add their own language in this form. And many languages in our society. If they all added in the forum make more difficult to use ourself. 

I think, that there is no precise number of man to create such a partition, but if will to emerge many such partitions,then on forum will a large number of copy + English know almost all people(but in Russia with this hard)). Actually it's a good idea

This forum is obviously of Russian origin hence they have their own local section. Admin and the moderators can easily monitor that section because they understand it.

If they will add local sections now that there is a pay per post campaign, how do you suggest monitoring those local sections? Adding moderators on each local boards is obviously the answer but that was far from the plan of the admin.

How many times that someone suggest local boards but up to now there is none. Either you love it or not, we have to be contend of what we have.

Thanks guys for your support.

i think we need local boards because a lot of people (mostly french aha) don"t speak english. With local boards the forum will have more people, more posts and therefor more visibility !

I know I'm just a newbie here but I have been a long time on bitcointalk (same name) so if the current admin need people to moderate the french section, I'm ready !!!

Is there stats about the country of members ?

1 minute ago, BitTyro said:

This forum is obviously of Russian origin hence they have their own local section. Admin and the moderators can easily monitor that section because they understand it.

If they will add local sections now that there is a pay per post campaign, how do you suggest monitoring those local sections? Adding moderators on each local boards is obviously the answer but that was far from the plan of the admin.

How many times that someone suggest local boards but up to now there is none. Either you love it or not, we have to be contend of what we have.

that's simple, you just don't count them in the campaign like I do when I manage Bounty on bitcointalk.

If you don't count them, less people will talk on the local board yes, but they will stay here after the end of the campaign

1 minute ago, Rahim said:

I don't show any conditions for the amount of people to get local section. When moderator will feel the important of that section then they will add

I don't know, maybe they have "set" like a minimum to reach to prevent ghost sections ?

Because I don't think we are all russian here 😁

I'm sure there are many people also requested and needed a local section in this forum. Once cryptotalk open a local section i'm sure more and more people will come to this forum.

There's no required number but I'm sure it's been worked on by the moderator because it has been suggested plenty of times.

I don't need a local board though, but I observed that so many people need it here. 

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

I just  quoted or mentioned the staff of this forum i hope they wil take actions on this request as i am seeing more requrst from the user! for now we should wait more time and they might be adding those! i hope not Novemebr 2!

6 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I just  quoted or mentioned the staff of this forum i hope they wil take actions on this request as i am seeing more requrst from the user! for now we should wait more time and they might be adding those! i hope not Novemebr 2!

Thanks for the efforts you have put in on tagging the admins and the moderators. It's better they add the more local section so that they can post with ease and also have the chance to increase their post count for a better chance of getting into the position in the contest leaderboard. 

3 minutes ago, AdoCandy said:

Thanks for the efforts you have put in on tagging the admins and the moderators. It's better they add the more local section so that they can post with ease and also have the chance to increase their post count for a better chance of getting into the position in the contest leaderboard. 

There no need of the tagging by the way! i know they know that the local is need though they can't it is maybe the trust on toher people! look on the moderators now!they are all russians! right?

A new section also means new moderators, already having English is an opportunity because Russia is the first language of this forum we sum as a second section and if we motto more the other sections will be less dynamic than the first section Russia.

5 hours ago, Tramirostronix said:

It depends on how many people are asking for the local section and it depends on the admin here, this forum traffic is also demanding.

So, if the people asking for the local section is equal to the amount of traffic on this forum, that will be the new local section.

No need to open many local sections. That's my opinion.

3 hours ago, avatarkiyoshi said:

It depends on how many people are asking for the local section and it depends on the admin here, this forum traffic is also demanding.

So, if the people asking for the local section is equal to the amount of traffic on this forum, that will be the new local section.

No need to open many local sections. That's my opinion.

I agree we don't need to open a lot of local section but maybe we can start by opening the most popular language on earth (spanish, russian, german, french, etc ) .

Nobody actually counts where are you from and how many people from the same country active on the forum. The point is to talk more about opening of a local board and if there are many agreements from other users moderators will do something about it. It's all the point of time. Be patient. 

local sections will undoubtedly boost the forum and are requested a lot along the threads... I think these must be on the "to do list" along with a lot more stuff...

local sections will need moderators in each language, so probably they are taking care of other things first

6 minutes ago, dentolas said:

I think these must be on the "to do list" along with a lot more stuff...

I am sure they have this in their to do list but perhaps they are waiting for the right time to find right people to assign to control the section.

At this moment I am seeing this to be a very important addition besides adding some sub section for the boards.

8 hours ago, cryptokram said:

There is no minimum number to open a local section as it very needed in any forum! this local section will make users to feel comfortable in the forum and use their first language which will give them advantage to understand easily the content anad information!

Although it would indeed help users feel more comfortable, I would prefer that something like this to be implemented after the competition is over.

Just now, th3nolo said:

Although it would indeed help users feel more comfortable, I would prefer that something like this to be implemented after the competition is over.

I do not want to put any pressure in the staffs mind. If they think it will be good for the forum then they can add it any time they want. Fact is local boards are needed and also it is important that individual mods are necessary too.

Perhaps the admin is waiting for the right time and as we go we will see new local boards with mods are being adding in the board list.