Alt coins going up? - Page 12 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Annlisa

Alt coins going up?

16 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

Not only is ethereum experiencing this difficulty, but other crypto are also the same as ethereum. But now we can see that ethereum has begun to rise little by little.

We knew all the potential coins of cryptocurrency have the same setback of price, so it will take more time for the market to fully recovered

3 hours ago, wilbertson said:

I like the way you think and how challenging your comments are funny too, anyway what i'm positive about is that what you and i have in mind is not what other people thinks so we must think of what the majority think or we would be left behind trying to be smarter.

Ahh, the majority sell then we must sell. Is that what you mean? Bitcoin is a minority at first, mate. We almost being a majority today. Just keep the positive vibe coming. After all, we are who speak about crypto initially. Who else will retain this space?

On 4/24/2020 at 8:37 AM, Summi said:

I can say that Bitcoin is a leader among because until it rise before the other could also rise.

This is always the constant motion of the cryptocurrency, the first coin which is bitcoin have to make a movement before the other altcoins try to add more values, I think this will stop when bitcoin dorminance reduce soon

1 hour ago, nayon89 said:

It has been 1 month since this thread was on essay and I pretend attend that the predictions are attractive accurate. down with the slightly rising bitcoin prices, a not a lot of the put the lid on altcoins as agreeably agreed their resistance such as ETH which bankrupt $ 190 and LTC which cleaned out $ 60. For now, let's put off whether bitcoin will alleviate or near pry open be a large pump or an other dump.

Bitcoin is gonna rise in price again, this might be the right time for it to rise before the halving, so that it will have a good rally upto $20000, as the halving has been done

On 10/23/2019 at 1:14 PM, Annlisa said:

Is altcoin season finally here, coin analyst have started predicting that altcoin charts has started the upward trend which is likely to continue in the up coming months. How true is this, should we stalk up more altcoins or just wait for more time and see where this present trend leads. What do u think.

There are various altcoins in the market which are performing really good these days and for me the best altcoin is ethererum as its best alternative after bitcoin. I Hope ethererum rise more In upcoming days. 

There is something unusual on the market now. We always see that altcoins go up immediately after bitcoin rises. This rule applies to most of them but from 3 days ago until now, bitcoin and ethereum rose significantly but Litecoin has only grown half of them. Yesterday, BTC and ETH was still rising but Litecoin was steady. Does anyone know why Litecoin resists against price rise? Litecoin is famous for high volatility among other altcoins but today even XRP is green but Litecoin is red. This is something that rarely happens for such a great coin. I think traders has lost interest in Litecoin for some reason.

• +4 1

17 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Most of the Bitcoin investors do not know what they are doing, they panic off little things and from that they shake the market and no matter how smart we are we lose, so we must follow wherever those dumb majority does to stay profited.

That is very bad attitude of investors, whenever theys ee a slight price changes they will be the main factors that will even destroy the market

14 hours ago, rounack said:

I think alt coins can give us a good profit when bitcoin price is not fluctuating. So it can be possible for some time after halving. In this time all alt market is red, if you shuye that a alt coin touched it's dip then only take entry

If bitcoin price don't fluctuates then we won't earn anything in cryptocurrency and many people will lose hope in cryptocurrency and what will be essence of us being in cryptocurrency?

I still will not buy altcoins now. I'll just wait. If the forecasts come true, many will profit from existing altcoins.

i am surprised at the present time that bitcoin pump and additionally altcoins, I think this is ideal day in the market, but don't be comfy due to the fact it can dump every time. well optimistically no longer,, I need to see bullish marketplace again.

Alt season on coin are on the minds as one of the better days on traders,  And trading activities, as altcoin seasons we see the rise at which altcoin climb remarkably in value and as such traders use this promising advantage

• Useful or interesting 1

We are used to the market going up well when bitcoin is moving, I think the crypto market at the moment needs another liquidity in order for the currencies to explode with a very big rise...

In the most of cases, I see price of Altcoins are getting increased against the price of Bitcoin so Bitcoin is key here. Investing in Altcoins depends on the real time trend in the cryptocurrency markets so it is better to wait for the best time to trade or invest in Altcoin. 

Edited by Whited35

On 10/23/2019 at 9:44 AM, Annlisa said:

Is altcoin season finally here, coin analyst have started predicting that altcoin charts has started the upward trend which is likely to continue in the up coming months. How true is this, should we stalk up more altcoins or just wait for more time and see where this present trend leads. What do u think.

Some other altcoins will do better this year when bitcoin price will rise since it's said or predicted to increase massively before the end of the year and it will be a wise decision to hold some altcoins like XRP and etherum.

Yes I think current time is the best to invest in altcoins. Many are predicting big bull run of Bitcoin so this will surely create positive  impact on the price of many altcoins. So ETH, ETC, NEO, XRP, XVG are some best altcoins to invest in now.

16 hours ago, Jessica Karren said:

Yes I think current time is the best to invest in altcoins.

Saying investing in altcoins could be misleading, there are over 5600 altcoins, but specifying the altcoins is better like you did below. 

16 hours ago, Jessica Karren said:

So ETH, ETC, NEO, XRP, XVG are some best altcoins to invest in now.

Ethereum, Neo and ripple are the best I like from your list, other times will be good. 

On 10/23/2019 at 8:44 AM, Annlisa said:

As. Far as i know altcoins prices rise due to the price of bitcoin and vice versa altcoins has no independent on its own.it depends on the price of Bitcoin.

3 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

As. Far as i know altcoins prices rise due to the price of bitcoin and vice versa altcoins has no independent on its own.it depends on the price of Bitcoin.

But know that altcoins are more risky is also important, they all tend to more fluctuations that bitcoin. They could results to more gain or loss depending on the current market fluctuation. 

On 6/11/2020 at 4:51 PM, Jessica Karren said:

Yes I think current time is the best to invest in altcoins. Many are predicting big bull run of Bitcoin so this will surely create positive  impact on the price of many altcoins. So ETH, ETC, NEO, XRP, XVG are some best altcoins to invest in now.

We are expecting Bitcoin bull run and hopefully altcoin will rise in price so it is time one can invest in altcoin but not all coin but reputable coin in the market.

At that time the chart  was in a good position actually. The prices were rising for all of them. Till now some of them only manged to stand still to its price. But the price of doge should be increased more. Because it is quite not in a good position. And for that i guess that the influence of trading or buy and sell rate plays a great role. 

It is true that the market for alternative currencies began to rise gradually and markedly, and I believe that this is a very appropriate time to buy some currencies Among the alternative currencies that I prefer are the work of Ethereum and Ripple

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have noticed in many cases that when the price of Bitcoin goes up, the price of some Altcoin goes up and some goes down.  Now the price of Bitcoin is in a fairly good condition.  Now if the price of altcoin goes up then I should collect these now.  When the price goes out, I will be able to make a good profit by selling at a higher price.

Yes its true that altcoin  going up nowadays because of some reason like altcoin transaction speed high also its fee too much low...that is why altcoin now showing great..in future there will available a lot of altcoin which is much good than btc     

Do not be too hasty with my opinion
You may also wait a while, do some study on the alternative currencies, and choose the best ones