Alt coins going up? - Page 11 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Annlisa

Alt coins going up?

On 4/7/2020 at 4:01 PM, JamesMark said:

They will find that the altcoins continue to fall further. This is a bad trend. As we observed in 2017 when bitcoin rolled on top and reached nearly $ 20,000

I don't get it. Do you mean the altcoin price is down in 2017? As far as I know, the price of some major altcoin went up at that time.

On 4/11/2020 at 9:09 AM, Summi said:

Wow you should had save some profit actually so that when the price is about to come down you buy more to stock up, if you had experience of trading you would had made lot of money.

I want to hold just because of halving that will commence soon, this might have a good way to push the bitcoin price higher

7 minutes ago, Sirlabo999 said:

For every uptrend of bitcoin, it is just normal that altcoins too will begin to rise also, this is because the price of altcoins is mostly dependent on the bitcoin price                                                                                                                                           

Yes, today, I watch the market and found that the altcoin wants to break the highest price, but it seems, the altcoin needs more supports to lift the price because, until now, some altcoin has a green candle is not increase so high. But maybe that is good for the first start, and maybe the altcoin is just tested for the market by increasing the price for a little. The next moment will be a good time for the altcoin to increase more, but that is only if bitcoin can increase higher so the chance for the altcoin to increase will wide open.

The most alternative currencies that are going up these days are ethereum and bitcoincash, and I think this is a good time to buy these currencies and store them because their prices will rise in the coming years.

On 4/13/2020 at 7:03 PM, valenteeno said:

the best time to buy those (or any, for that matter) altcoins is not when they're at their highest, but when they're low

And the best time is now if you have not already hold any good coins, they are at the lower phase and when they start their rally it will be too late for you

22 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Be careful buddy we are still in the pandemic period, it would be of best interest to make sure we but at the lowest price than 6 and 7k.

Sometimes we have to take the risks buddy, the pandemic period will soon come to and end and when you are not holding any coins, then you will missed a good bull run after pandemic

On 4/13/2020 at 12:48 PM, Saiful890 said:

Our Endurance Uchhold I believe the Witcoin season will come and the Witcoin season has not arrived yet because there are no big pumps and the Witcoin prices are still rising and steadily declining, and we have only seen a slight increase in WelcoinSo the season for Witcoin has not come yet because there are no big pumps here

i believe that the actual main reason why we haven't yet witnessed this big crypto currency pumps yet are because of the global economy which is currently experiencing hardship as a result of the corona virus pandemic, lets just all comes back to being well

13 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

The co-19 pandemic does not seem to affect the crypto market very much. You can see the crypto market experiencing ups and downs, so what is influential is the demand and supply that occurs.

It has already affected the cryptocurrency and this isn't a good thing to talk about, it has make the market to bleed too much, but it is recovering now

It is something chain reaction, when market will start growing, altcoins will follow this event. But cause of some problems it seems it will take a bit long time. But l believe as soon as altcoins will grow up. 

ALTCOIN currency is one of the famous cryptocurrencies, it is rising slightly, but this year it is associated with the price of bitcoin, because it decreases when its price drops and rises with its rise, but if the big support for this currency continues, the logical price will be exceeded and the price rises to unexpected limits

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

12 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

Maybe it has always been a debate, but I don't really care. I just want the market to recover and recover. And some time I felt that way, even though the market before it had ever bled. But I'm always sure it can increase again.

Yea, but we don't know how many days or weeks it will take for the price to be fully recovered, we just have to keep trading the ways it comes

15 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

Looking at today's data on coinmarketcap, it is very good that altcoin is experiencing good growth. Altcoin that has increased is altcoin which is indeed potential.

yeah this actually seams to be somthing really good, the price just rose quite high and not just simply moving upwards gradually and steadily, but now the only constant thing this few months is that the price still fall within hours again, so this is only for quick short time investment 

6 minutes ago, Yunusalemu said:

yeah this actually seams to be somthing really good, the price just rose quite high and not just simply moving upwards gradually and steadily, but now the only constant thing this few months is that the price still fall within hours again, so this is only for quick short time investment 

there's always going to be investors who will short their investment when prices spikes in the market.

this is because these people knows that the price  will soon drop down again base on their market observation. its the cycle of the market, the price goes up and goes down as well.

4 minutes ago, korazon said:

there's always going to be investors who will short their investment when prices spikes in the market.

this is because these people knows that the price  will soon drop down again base on their market observation. its the cycle of the market, the price goes up and goes down as well.

yeah Mate that is totally just the way the market works constantly and how it should be if we are to make some good investment and profit from it, i only just simply hope that the price value for bitcoin will rise pretty much sooner so as to hit the big return

3 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

Trading always has to be done, don't wait for the market to recover and start trading. In trading we need profit not waiting for the market to recover.

You are right, but you know some people prefer to hold their coins still bull run start, while others will cryptocurrency knowledge always like to trade 

Probably now due to the Corona outbreak I think that the prices of of all the cryptocurrencies are going down. Last Month I checked. The prices of Bitcoin and surprisingly what I found was the price of Bitcoin at that time was low as compared to today's price

6 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

Indeed it will always be there, between the trader and the holder. And none of that is wrong, because it is everyone's choice. Because everyone has their own plans.

Yes,,, our plans are different as well as our strategies, but we can combine the both so that we can earn simultaneously when it starts

4 minutes ago, Saboor said:

Yes,,, our plans are different as well as our strategies, but we can combine the both so that we can earn simultaneously when it starts

yes and eventually all would have to at some point in the traxing of crypto currencies join and work together in other to simply accomplish the goal they each have in mind to archive, because the holder can't keep holding forever, and trader also need the holder to stop holding 😂 

In fact, the crypto market has passed the most difficult stage of disembarkation, and now we only have to buy currencies for a portion of the capital each period and wait for the market to rise again.

When bitcoin goes up, the altcoin will follow up. When bitcoin is stable, the altcoin will be silent or maybe go down. And worse when bitcoin goes backwards, the altcoin will retreat quickly.

5 hours ago, Summi said:

Now might be the right time for some investment in which we gonna buy from the low prices up to the higher price.

Yea,, buying at this time around will spike more Profits if the bitcoin bull run commence, the rally will affect all other altcoins in cryptocurrency

6 hours ago, Summi said:

Now might be the right time for some investment in which we gonna buy from the low prices up to the higher price.

Yes, if you have additional capital, divide it and wait only the right moment for the purchase of strong currencies. I advise you to store for the long term.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, lovecrypto19 said:

So you are here as an ETH holder? That is a good thing in my opinion, Ethereum is having a hard time. but I'm sure ethereum will increase later.

The tough time is just for temporary, it will have an advantage to us if we should hold and ethereum should be able to recover soon in the future

6 hours ago, Summi said:

I am already storing a lot of capital for trading. As it seems to be the only way now for you to make money in this crypto world.

This is good and I wish you success, but it is better that you do not store a lot of currencies. Rather, I am satisfied with a few strong currencies for ease of work.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/15/2020 at 3:09 PM, wilbertson said:

Be careful buddy we are still in the pandemic period, it would be of best interest to make sure we but at the lowest price than 6 and 7k.

Be positive. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies don't spread any viruses that can harm people. FIAT is the medium of viruses. So people need to rethink about using money at this time.