Alt coins going up? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Annlisa

Alt coins going up?

Recommended Posts

Is altcoin season finally here, coin analyst have started predicting that altcoin charts has started the upward trend which is likely to continue in the up coming months. How true is this, should we stalk up more altcoins or just wait for more time and see where this present trend leads. What do u think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is any big news for the cryptocurrency for make all coin up more than 10%+ , its the big up just for 1 night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The market is now on green state. Almost all of the coin is going up as of now. We are all hoping that this will continue to happen until the end of 2019 so that we can celebrate our holiday season with a smile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, in my opinion, now already entered alt season, today all holders must be happy. Because of some price altcoins start rising. If it's like this good for playing short-term trading, but be careful the market is still dominant bitcoin again rages to the price of $ 9500. It's better to wait for the bitcoin side away to be harmless.

Edited by yupi84goro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, yupi84goro said:

Yes, in my opinion, now already entered alt season, today all holders must be happy. Because of some price altcoins start rising. If it's like this good for playing short-term trading, but be careful the market is still dominant bitcoin again rages to the price of $ 9500. It's better to wait for the bitcoin side away to be harmless.

Bitcoin is heading to 20k today!

just because of that china prime minister start accept or adopt blockchain on their country!

i hope much people will making money from still news !

  • Useful or interesting 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/23/2019 at 3:44 PM, Annlisa said:

Is altcoin season finally here, coin analyst have started predicting that altcoin charts has started the upward trend which is likely to continue in the up coming months. How true is this, should we stalk up more altcoins or just wait for more time and see where this present trend leads. What do u think.

There is a big chance that soon there can be an upward movement in the whole altcoin market. It can just be a matter of time. And we should just wait for that, have some patience and just hold on to the coins/tokens we have in our wallets. Soon the fruits can be ripe for the picking and we can have the sweet taste of them in our mouths. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, rockaybe said:

Bitcoin is heading to 20k today!

just because of that china prime minister start accept or adopt blockchain on their country!

i hope much people will making money from still news !

Yeahh, you are right. Today was really fun because bitcoin has started to move up. And I sell some BTC that I hold for take profit, later if there is a price down I will buy it back. Most likely indeed for the reason China Prime Minister accept blockchain. Hopefully all our wishes come true later this year bitcoin can go for $ 20,000.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, yupi84goro said:

Yeahh, you are right. Today was really fun because bitcoin has started to move up. And I sell some BTC that I hold for take profit, later if there is a price down I will buy it back. Most likely indeed for the reason China Prime Minister accept blockchain. Hopefully all our wishes come true later this year bitcoin can go for $ 20,000.
 

yeah bro, lets pray together that bitcoin will hit 20k on binance today! i need to buy more bitcoin now 😂😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2019 at 3:27 AM, CryptoBry said:

There is a big chance that soon there can be an upward movement in the whole altcoin market. It can just be a matter of time. And we should just wait for that, have some patience and just hold on to the coins/tokens we have in our wallets. Soon the fruits can be ripe for the picking and we can have the sweet taste of them in our mouths. 

    Yeah it's a good advice, people need to be patient, why they star panic and sell all their coin when they see that btc go up, they only lose the opportunity to make more profits, if they have hold thier altcoin, but, what we canna do? this is the human nature, always in panic, for me i'm still holding, at less six altcoin: DAPS, RVN, XMR, BCN, AEON, WAVES... 

 

                                  I hope if we can change the peoples ideas 

Edited by bobjoemega
i need to change color it's the admin order

Disclaimer:

        The content of this article should not be considered investment advice or encouragement to invest in anything. We invite you to do your own research before investing in any cryptocurrency.

BOBJOEMEGA & KHALID CORPRATION 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bobjoemega said:

this is the human nature

Yes, of course, this is human nature and we can't blame other people for that since they are not yet spirits nor robots, for that matter. People who entered cryptocurrency must establish some sort of discipline so that when there is a big dip he knows what to do and will not be panicking and do some serious damage to his investment basket. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today is a big day for all coins ,bitcoin and altcoin too every thing is green i love this color,my favorite all the time

we sell all bitcoin and altcoin and now is going down to buy again LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, bobjoemega said:

    Yeah it's a good advice, people need to be patient, why they star panic and sell all their coin when they see that btc go up, they only lose the opportunity to make more profits, if they have hold thier altcoin, but, what we canna do? this is the human nature, always in panic, for me i'm still holding, at less six altcoin: DAPS, RVN, XMR, BCN, AEON, WAVES... 
 

I hope if we can change people ideas

Just a little tip for you..when bitcoin start pumping you should dump your coins because they will dump as hard as bitcoin pump. Case in point our 33 bitcoin pump today now we see all alts are rekt by 20%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kennedymal said:

Not alts but bitcoin just went 30% today. Holy sh*t.... what just happened? And the sad is that I sold some btc today to buy some stuff for a trip i'm going to do

Dont worry buddy go and enjoy your trip and the price will be dumped back when you come back because this is just whales being whales and they will dump on us soon when everyone go and read what president xi said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kennedymal said:

lol. president xi isnt that guy that banned a shit ton of people because he got mad at being compared to Pooh? lol

I didn't sell 10% of what I have. I'm fine. I just sold because I had to get some extra cash. I'm fine

Haha yea same guy that banned the whole show because he is mad and also banned crypto in 2017 when we had that crash from near 4000 to 2900-3000. This is a total manipulation of the market because china would be the perfect place to adopt blockchain but he just now admitting it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes, Some of alts coin start pumping. On the contrary  some of coin are dumping. It is main policy of crypto currency.  But when Btc and eth  price will be increasing all of alts coin are pumping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm surprised this day that bitcoin pump and also altcoins, I think this is good day in the market, but don't be comfortable because it could dump anytime. Well hopefully not,, I want to see bullish market again.

Edited by miskyming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, miskyming said:

I'm surprised this day that bitcoin pump and also altcoins, I think this is good day in the market, but don't be comfortable because it could dump anytime. Well hopefully not,, I want to see bullish market again.

Of course there is a bump incoming, After the Chinese president's speech, everything is going to be changed and the price is also getting higher. so lets' see what's will happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this is the dump that comes right before the big alt season so I'm buying those cheap alts right jow and I will be selling them this new year for at least 3-4x.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Automatically,because the price of bitcoin is hight,altcoin also ceritain to go up,but not all altcoin goes up,some are very cheap so it's time to buy altcoin now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Shabbir81 said:

Yes the present trend is uptrend and many altcoins rate increased in future if bitcoin crossed 20000 dollars than i many altcoin give you lot of income if you invest it and hold it till bitcoin high.

I suggest people on here shoud not be giving financial advice to someone else beceause if that person make a trade according to your advice and lost you could be held accountable and that's why influencers always tell you this is not a financial advice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for now alt are bleeding as people are selling alts to buy BTC, but we may see a better move from alts in coming days if bitcoin's prices becomes a little stable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn’t take away profits from other altcoins. Ether is doing great as well as BNB and some other topcoins. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/23/2019 at 8:44 AM, Annlisa said:

Is altcoin season finally here, coin analyst have started predicting that altcoin charts has started the upward trend which is likely to continue in the up coming months. How true is this, should we stalk up more altcoins or just wait for more time and see where this present trend leads. What do u think.

Altcoon season is finally here. Keep buying more so when it finally come, profit margin can be higher. I am buying more Dogecoin and Raven coin for increased profits 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn’t take away profits from other altcoins. Ether is doing great as well as BNB and some other topcoins. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Analysts only consider altcoins paired with the dollar or usdt. Let them look at altcoins paired with bitcoin. They will see that altcoins continue to decline further. This is a bad trend. Especially yesterday, against the backdrop of instant growth of bitcoin, altcoins continued to fall to BTC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...