I should have Sold yesterday! Great - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I should have Sold yesterday! Great

On 10/23/2019 at 12:33 PM, teminalibug said:

Bitcoin Price is now at USD $ 7,988.27, yesterday was at 8200 USD and i almost sold i wonder what's gonna happen now up or down?!

what you guys say? Vol: Ƀ 27,125.52

This is just normal because we all know that bitcoin, well all other crypto currencies are volatile. It could go up and down as always. I'm sure it would go up in just a couple of days.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

2 hours ago, Adiegumabao said:

This is just normal because we all know that bitcoin, well all other crypto currencies are volatile. It could go up and down as always. I'm sure it would go up in just a couple of days.

You are answering the topic of couple moth ago, considering the recurrence time events, anyway thanks for the hit up on the price of bitcoin currently.

Just now, teminalibug said:

You are answering the topic of couple moth ago, considering the recurrence time events, anyway thanks for the hit up on the price of bitcoin currently.

Oh, my mistake. I didn't really notice that.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

3 hours ago, Frozen Kingdom said:

It is hard to predict bitcoin price accurately but my prediction about bitcoin price is bitcoin price will go down on this week and rise again soon after February 14. So you should wait for it.

So should i sell now and wait to buy at the lowest price, or what?

1 minute ago, metcho said:

The fee is presently $9,594 which shows in round 24 hours OP is in earnings and presently he need to have a subject why did I provide as properly early LOL

I'm not sure what you are saying, what you mean the fee is presently $9,594, what fee?

On 10/26/2019 at 1:58 AM, cryptokram said:

If you still hold bitcoin now, well I could say that you already got a profit at the price it has now according to according to coinmarketcap now, because as I can see with it so far it continues to go up, I wish it will straight to 9k$ up to 10k$.

I really wish so too I am been holding my bitcoins for a long time just waiting for it to reach it's peak level

On 11/19/2019 at 8:30 AM, xprince1996 said:

I think it is always best to get a profit when you are already in profit don't be greedy because it will surely cause you a loss in the long term.

you should declare other track down of earnings to the left from trading. for the reason that constant if you are as a result beneficial in trading at hand are effects that you cannot control. And a little bit you loose some

It'slike a circle!!

Bitcoin raise for some days..then it get down on others...

But if u look for the far future..it will raise more and more ..and will reach 20k nearly!

18 hours ago, Muhammad Uzair said:

I have no idea about it but I want to say something that we should hold down our bitcoin because I listen about that it's price will be raised on this year .........

Yet it will but you must learn to cash out few profits on the way, for example now would be a good time to sell.

Bitcoin Price is now at USD $ 7,988.27, yesterday was at 8200 USD and i almost sold i wonder what's gonna happen now up or down?!

I just hope that you still hold your bitcoin as right now the price of bitcoin is already sitting at 9300 usd and the chances that it will continue to increase is pretty high. 

You will surely earn a big profit now if you have hold your assets especially if you invest a big amount of money during the time that you bought your bitcoin. 

3 hours ago, MysteriousIdentity said:

I just hope that you still hold your bitcoin as right now the price of bitcoin is already sitting at 9300 usd and the chances that it will continue to increase is pretty high. 

You will surely earn a big profit now if you have hold your assets especially if you invest a big amount of money during the time that you bought your bitcoin. 

I think i will sell it at this price, maybe it will fall before it goes higher, i do not wanna take chances.

Don't think about doing panic sale of your bitcoin cause in the end you will live to regret it, many in the crypto world is wishing that they never sold their bitcoin but time has pass, always avoid panic selling, the price of bitcoin always find its way back up.

It's a good thing you did not sell, now you'll earn more profit with the rise of bitcoin prices, but it looks like the prices has not reached it's peak yet so better HODL.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

I am also thinking what should i do i also have some bitcoins.but i think that you should not sell your bitcoin because it will be up in anytime therefore don't sell your bitcoin for now okk.

Selling bitcoin or other coins is a personal decision. If you need money then it cannot be forced to hold. But if you aim to invest, then I'm sure you will still hold it.

Its not bad to trade but trade with a knowledge.. Dont just keep your bitcoins while you see the price its keep going down! You can get unexpected loss and lose all your coins, so let us be very careful fiends.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

At that time, you sold it, I think it's not very good, have you sold it? Now bitcoin is more valuable at that time and it would be great if you sold it now.

Bitcoin is more valuable at that time and would be great if you were selling it now. At that time, you sold it, I think it's not very good, you sold it ?

Bitcoin is volatile so prices like that are normal, it can be said to be up but can also be down. That's the price of a Bitcoin that is sometimes uncertain in price. What is clear is that we always hope that Bitcoin will continue to rise.

3 minutes ago, Razuasad12 said:

Bitcoin Price is now at USD $ 7,988.27, yesterday was at 8200 USD and i almost sold i wonder what's gonna happen now up or down

You dont penury to be troubled about it, before you invest, you be required to be glad about risk, so, its ordinary after we trade a little coins, in attendance will be be the victor or lose, if we lose, how a great deal greatest curb give somebody the slip that know how to we accepted?

Wow. That's strange ? the current btc price in Coinbase is 9,632 USD. If BTC closes today below 9,700 you should have sold yesterday. We can then expect some further decline in the next days.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

well the world of crypto keeps on changing, I should have sold the little bitcoins and other coins I had the other day but the crypto market this morning seems to be falling down real big and its not leaving anything to chance, so I have missed on a very huge opportunity. Sell when you get a certain percentage because everything can crumble

Hola, espero que todavia tengas tus BTC ya que en estas ultimas 24h ha subido el precio tenias que vender cuando el precio era de 10k 

50 minutes ago, ringningma said:

Hindsight is 20/20! I ponder in the event that the OP sold his coins or held onto them when the cost bounced to $10,000. It pays to be quiet and not exchange based on feeling.

I missed whr bitcoin hit 9k before and the dropped to 8.1k, but did not miss this time when it went to 10.4k, sold them, now looking a t cheaper price to buy.

Selling is the most critical part and also buying. You should always make sure that you are selling in the right time and buy in a good season like in bear market then sell in bull season. 

But right now most of the currencies are keep on increasing especially the bitcoin price so it's still good to buy. 

12 hours ago, khan1671 said:

amount you can always scalp and make more profits of 2% price movements. Personally I'm out of the market since

I understand scalping is a type of trading, but can you explain ti me how it works? additional question, why are yo out of the market?