I should have Sold yesterday! Great - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I should have Sold yesterday! Great

4 hours ago, teminalibug said:

AH, that's good news then probably I should not be selling right now, maybe there will be a bull before holidays??

People are selling becomes of the coming holidays, but few seconds ago i read a topic reply that there will be some bulls even before the halving, so all might be right.

Do not expect much rally upwards before holidays, maybe ~$9k level touched (as before with the death cross no 1 we had a jump with $10k resistance), now we are after another death cross, so then for next couple of weeks  (even 8 weeks) you have a nice chance to buy more BTC at a very attractive and low price before 2020 bull run.

death_golden_cross.jpg

About a month has passed and the price of Bitcoin has declined considerably. If the owner of the subject made sales that day and made purchases with the decline of the last day, I think he achieved a nice profit margin. I've cashed all my money last month and I'm waiting for a new drop. If there is another sharp drop, I can buy.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

Just now, jore1 said:

if you buy them at a lower price it would be great to sell them like that but if you buy them at a higher price it is pretty stupid because the market will go up.

I know that it;s basic common knowledge but, how do you know that the price is down enough, is there some kind of website that offers this data.

Just now, Linkkoin said:

Do not expect much rally upwards before holidays, maybe ~$9k level touched (as before with the death cross no 1 we had a jump with $10k resistance), now we are after another death cross, so then for next couple of weeks  (even 8 weeks) you have a nice chance to buy more BTC at a very attractive and low price before 2020 bull run.

Everyone is talking about the bull after the halving but, the halving will happen on may, and the bull few month after that will make it happen at the end of 2020, that is a long time to hold your coins while your bell needs food.

On 11/27/2019 at 12:38 PM, teminalibug said:

I know that it;s basic common knowledge but, how do you know that the price is down enough, is there some kind of website that offers this data.

Everyone is talking about the bull after the halving but, the halving will happen on may, and the bull few month after that will make it happen at the end of 2020, that is a long time to hold your coins while your bell needs food.

One of the most important rules of crypto investing is "do not invest the money you cannot afford to lose". As well we should remember, that each cycle (which consists of the bear and bull market) of BTC is longer than the previous one. So then right now it is not a bad idea (if you have limited funds) to keep buying Bitcoin with small amounts regularly and wait for the bull market to run.

This is one of the reasons why our exchange has the minimum purchase order for $30 or equivalents.

How do you know when to buy? You can read one of our old articles which explain that to you.

As well, there is one strategy, which had been proving its efficiency basically always so far - when you read that Bitcoin is dead, you buy (especially if there is a bear market - there is even a website dedicated to when BTC was mentioned as dead), and sell when you hear the mass hype about Bitcoin (like in 2017 when even in breakfast TV all those celebrities were overenjoyed about BTC phenomen). Of course this strategy applies only for BTC.

1 hour ago, Linkkoin said:

One of the most important rules of crypto investing is "do not invest the money you cannot afford to lose". As well we should remember, that each cycle (which consists of the bear and bull market) of BTC is longer than the previous one. So then right now it is not a bad idea (if you have limited funds) to keep buying Bitcoin with small amounts regularly and wait for the bull market to run.

This is one of the reasons why our exchange has the minimum purchase order for $30 or equivalents.

How do you know when to buy? You can read one of our old articles which explain that to you.

As well, there is one strategy, which had been proving its efficiency basically always so far - when you read that Bitcoin is dead, you buy (especially if there is a bear market - there is even a website dedicated to when BTC was mentioned as dead), and sell when you hear the mass hype about Bitcoin (like in 2017 when even in breakfast TV all those celebrities were overenjoyed about BTC phenomen). Of course this strategy applies only for BTC.

Thanks for the info, when i learned something on that article, by the way i did not know linkcoin was a company, wow great

• Useful or interesting 1

You sell your coins yesterday its going good because now the market situation is not good and market is going so much down and high regularly but i hope it will soon go to up because now this is the time that market will show the power because still peoples will invest in it and if the market will not go up than may be so many peoples will withdraw their money.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Just now, jore1 said:

You are a good investor, I am sure that because of your exact trading, if you sell it and buy it again a few days later, you will earn 1,000 USD per BTC.

But that's only if i had a whole BTC in my possession, If i had enough BTC i could just do simple and safer trades and the profit would still be huge.

i dont know if my post is too late now because the topic  is old , but what i wanted to say that you never should panic or fear on the market , you must always keep your emotions positive , good luck 

On 10/23/2019 at 12:33 PM, teminalibug said:

Bitcoin Price is now at USD $ 7,988.27, yesterday was at 8200 USD and i almost sold i wonder what's gonna happen now up or down?!

what you guys say? Vol: Ƀ 27,125.52

I suggest just holding it in first. Bitcoin prices until the end of this year will play there and there will be an increase at the beginning of next year. Hopefully that happens according to the predictions of some people in this forum.

On 10/23/2019 at 9:33 AM, teminalibug said:

Bitcoin Price is now at USD $ 7,988.27, yesterday was at 8200 USD and i almost sold i wonder what's gonna happen now up or down?!

You sold your coins in a great time but i just told you that now the market is down so much and in this time we need to buy the coins because this is the time and soon all the crypto market will go up and we make good profit on that time. Crypto is the best market in the world than the other businesses.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

12 minutes ago, khan22 said:

You sold your coins in a great time but i just told you that now the market is down so much and in this time we need to buy the coins because this is the time and soon all the crypto market will go up and we make good profit on that time. Crypto is the best market in the world than the other businesses.

I know, i get it, as for the matter of fact I just bought 200 USD more 3 days ago on Bitcoin.

similar experienced such as air token. i got 1 air token from air drops. the problem is, i did not sold yet and just invested it into the yobit invest box. however it was the biggest mistake. because after invested for divided program, that air token can not close or return to my wallet. so i just get only divided and that 1 coin is gone for me. i should have sold it 😞

I know this topic is old, but as today 15 dec. i think you should have bought more yesterday, because right now the price s going to go up and it will never look back to 7k.

no matter how much you have bitcoin and at any price the current price of bitcoin certainly you have not profit or loss while cryptocurrency or bitcoin is still in the grip, because it's not new if bitcoin makes a surprise, but I'm sure with the repetition of history in the future, which might be possible  Bitcoin will be valued more expensive than ath before, so determine your attitude and try to make a plan at what price bitcoin will be sold, and at what price will increase the amount of bitcoin you have, thank you

I think you could hold your btc to make a huge profit. in 2020 the price will increase much as i think. so you could hold it for 2020.

On 12/24/2019 at 6:11 AM, Sagor said:

I think you could hold your btc to make a huge profit. in 2020 the price will increase much as i think. so you could hold it for 2020.

I think the guy is talking about daily trading, apart from the holding part, well me i'm already holding and i'm not much of a trader, so.

On 12/28/2019 at 12:25 AM, guatazoo said:

I think the guy is talking about daily trading, apart from the holding part, well me i'm already holding and i'm not much of a trader, so.

I think holding is a good way for making huge profit. anyone can make double or more profit if he hold his coin for few months and the price will go to moon soon.

43 minutes ago, Lifeman said:

Tidak ada yang menyesal tentang menjualnya kemarin, holding memiliki peluang lebih besar untuk mendapatkan lebih banyak keuntungan karena kita tahu itu akan lebih tinggi dari biasanya

We will not regret if we sell the cryptocurrency we have by getting a profit, because we can take the profit, then we wait for a cheaper price to make another purchase of cryptocurrency,

but the situation is uncertain, are we still able to get a cheap price to buy coveted coins, or halving issues will speed up the pace of bull run, so we are really made to regret the sale of coins at that time ...

10 hours ago, Sagor said:

I think holding is a good way for making huge profit. anyone can make double or more profit if he hold his coin for few months and the price will go to moon soon.

Yes right now is the best choice t hold more coins and multiple currencies as well, as there are coins that will go more than double next year.

Hello my friend
The market started to recover and recover after the free fall, as of today, December 29, 2019 it is at $ 7,500, the increase will be more in the first months of the new year

On 10/23/2019 at 10:07 PM, Scottsummers said:

I think you must be cutting it fine if that small drop is freaking you out.

Post is old but is spot on.

I would also say that if you're watching bitcoin's price that closely you ought to back up from the monitor and take a break.  Why worry about small price fluctuations when you can just adopt a buy and hold strategy that's designed to *not* make you pull out your hair?  It's so much less stressful doing that.

as4snpb7c - Спасибо бирже Yobit и форуму CryptoTalk за возможность зарабатывать деньги за каждое сообщение!

No just don't panic pal. I  also have bitcoins but i will not be scared if the price will go down. Bitcoin is a fluctuating coin and don't react over when it goes down.

On 10/23/2019 at 11:33 AM, teminalibug said:

What do you mean, mate? Is that Bitcoin volume traded? It's hard to say about when we should buy or sell. All I know you must keep moving and that will keep you generate profit.

12 minutes ago, Nakamoto said:

What do you mean, mate? Is that Bitcoin volume traded? It's hard to say about when we should buy or sell. All I know you must keep moving and that will keep you generate profit.

I think i was copying the current price of bitcoin at that time from cryptocompare but accidentally copied the volume and did nit notice.