I should have Sold yesterday! Great - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I should have Sold yesterday! Great

you still think that you should've sold your bitcoins yesterday ?

you are a very good example of those who do panic attacks in drops

5 hours ago, Nicearce said:

Bitcoin price reach $9k in the morning.and thatnthe time you should sell your btc.but dont you worry there are so many time it will reach again and then you can sell your btc.thats btx always im a volatility price.but dont worry btc is always be the no. 1.btc will get again a high price.

No you don't worry i did not miss that 9k price because i did not sell my coins, I kept them hopelessly and i think god has repaid me for my patient.

Edited by teminalibug

and after $7000 it goes to $10000 in one day LOL. easy, if you are bitcoin holder you won't panicked easily. if you realize that the price is going down, just relax and look at for tomorrow price.

Edited by I-KUN
  • Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, I-KUN said:

and after $7000 it goes to $10000 in one day LOL. easy, if you are bitcoin holder you won't panicked easily. if you realize that the price is going down, just relax and look at for tomorrow price.

Yes, yesterday was a very high increase in a short time.
I think this increase will continue until the price of bitcoin touches $ 16000 USD.
many members here believe and say the increase will happen in the near future ..

And now it's above $9000, don't get much panic when BTC price get dumped significantly. You know it will recover at some point. This are some kind of manipulations from the whale and exchanges to get the short term profit.

I think you are very new in this school. This kind of things are very regular here. If you sold at $800, you must have regretted yesterday, mustn't you? take this as common incident, be a long term holder. Cheers.

I guess it was an angle an not a demon that moved me not to sell, now i get to enjoy this little bull run, which i must warn you, it will not last longer.

22 hours ago, Zeela said:

You better hold it, it has already pass 8000$, but try to read other people views so as to know when you sell off your holdings. But for Me I will still hold for now. The market is too lively for now.

The market is crazy with its unpredictable movements because before the china news we were all bullish and wondering if it will fall to 6000 now we want to hold and wait for it to hit 15k...insane market indeed.

I guess you can learn from that and not make the same mistake next time. There is possibility for Bitcoin to rise again this year.

After drop to 7xxx usd  and then they grop up foreabout 15%. I think lot of investor will try to buying big volume

On 10/23/2019 at 5:33 AM, teminalibug said:

Bitcoin Price is now at USD $ 7,988.27, yesterday was at 8200 USD and i almost sold i wonder what's gonna happen now up or down?!

what you guys say? Vol: Ƀ 27,125.52

It is interesting to see your topic from a few days ago... do you still think you should have sold?

and the replies... interesting views...

For me, I've tried BTC trading with the idea of getting a small profit and build up my BTC amount, but don't know how, I always go against the market... so I gave up... in the end whales control the price, so it is not only anaylisis

No you shouldn't have bitcoin price goes up and down, just because it is down doesn't mean it wouldn't get back up, you just need to be patient and not rush to sell your coins unless you need some extra cash, holding your and waiting for the profit is the best way to go with bitcoin.

On 10/23/2019 at 4:33 AM, teminalibug said:

Bitcoin Price is now at USD $ 7,988.27, yesterday was at 8200 USD and i almost sold i wonder what's gonna happen now up or down?!

If you were going to sell back then it was not going to be a good trade, the market have change for the better and will have had to buy back at a higher price the best thing to do when trading with bitcoin is to hold and hold with faith that bitcoin never stay low for too long.

I like to see these type of topics and see how people panic with every move, you have no patient at all

but you can see now that if you've sold your coins now you would have another panic about  why did you do that

23 minutes ago, Mohs3n71 said:

but you can see now that if you've sold your coins now you would have another panic about  why did you do that

The panic! yes i panicked, like most people but i did not sell my coins, because it was too late to sell, turns out the btc price raised and i did not just recover but profited.

On 10/23/2019 at 12:33 PM, teminalibug said:

You sold it at the price of 8200$? if you do this well I guess you missed the chance of the price of bitcoin now at the coinmarketcap it was actually 9360$, well this is our life in trading industry after we sell our coin the price will get more higher then once we buy the price goes down the result was always opposite to our expectations.

23 hours ago, teminalibug said:

The panic! yes i panicked, like most people but i did not sell my coins, because it was too late to sell, turns out the btc price raised and i did not just recover but profited.

eventually you were lucky enough that you couldn't sold with loss, in most of the times if we mange our stress and don't panic we can make much better decisions to end up with profit and not loss

On 10/27/2019 at 3:58 PM, flomopeter said:

No you shouldn't have bitcoin price goes up and down, just because it is down doesn't mean it wouldn't get back up, you just need to be patient and not rush to sell your coins unless you need some extra cash, holding your and waiting for the profit is the best way to go with bitcoin.

If bitcoin goes down, it means there's no other reason for bitcoin but to go up again, then when bitcoin goes up the price, there's no other reason too make bitcoin but go down its price again, these are the only things happened in the market and more than this no more, only their difference was the span of period of how long will it take.

On 10/23/2019 at 12:57 PM, Retno said:

Im still hold Bitcoin on 8,150 and waiting for turn back 😥

Why price drop so much compare 2 days ago? Anybody know? 

Don't worry about Bitcoin price. Just be patient. Price will increase again and your loss will convert into profits.   

19 hours ago, HammadAli said:

Now Bitcoin is over 9300$ as of 5 november 2019. Predicting the value of bitcoin is essential is doing trading for USDT to BTC.

The price has been stable at 9100 to 9500 these past few days, will it will go up or down from there, what do you think is to expect here?

2 minutes ago, HammadAli said:

Dont know. Depends on news and the support and resistance. Also depends on the behaviour of the people. Alts have shown some good improvements which is good. 

Support and resistance, finally i caught someone who knows about these two thing, can you please explain to me briefly what is support and what is resistance?

Funny to see how the price evolved since the start of this topic 🙂 ,

4 hours ago, HammadAli said:

Support is the collection of buy orders at a certain price point. Like it there is 200000 USDT buy order at 9300 USDT price then it is called as Support. Support is something which will not allow BTC to fall below 9300 USDT. Resistance is opposite of it where there are sell orders which do not allow coin to go up. If there are very much sell orders on price of 9500 USDT then we can say this is the resistance for BTC.

Thanks for the helpfull post... I knew this, but probably many people don't... support and resistance are shown in the charts and are in my oppinion the most usefull trading tips.

5 minutes ago, HammadAli said:

Support and resistance are important in technical analysis not fundamental analysis. In day trading or short term trade these things are important.

To me, fundamental analysis is the most important thing, as i'm one of those people who tends to see things on a longer term... if you get the fundamentals right, sooner or later, your investment will pay out... the problem is that it is not so easy to get all the variables covered...

9 hours ago, HammadAli said:

Fundamental analysis is good but i do not think in crypto you can apply as all of the future of crypto is not sure yet so far.

Good point there. All the fundamental analysis made for crypto projects has the comon basis of assuming crypto will survive and be adopted... and we are far from being able to have that has a fact (unfortunately)

When this thread is made it means it's been 10 days + and we can see that it turns out that long term hold is very profitable especially for major crypto like Bitcoin, my predictions are that at least until the end of the year we will be safe so if you still keep BTC it would be better to wait until the end of the year or at least get profit of more than 5% +. Good luck!