I should have Sold yesterday! Great - Page 10 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I should have Sold yesterday! Great

Do not worry if you did not sell now you are at a price of 10k if you have not sold yet it is a good time or you can wait to raise the price to 15k. Bitcoin in the long term is a good investment that gives good results.

You really should not sell when the price is high or low, but when you really think it is necessary to do so. Only that you want good profits and expect a big pump and you take advantage, you should be reading the graphs to know when to do it

There are time that is best for you to sell your Bitcoin and there are time that is not recommended to sell if you buy a coin not only Bitcoin you should determine what will be your profit margin  if you sell it in so so amount so but if you have bitcoin right now you can hold it because there is possibility the price will reach $20,000 next year .

On 10/23/2019 at 11:33 AM, teminalibug said:

Bitcoin Price is now at USD $ 7,988.27, yesterday was at 8200 USD and i almost sold i wonder what's gonna happen now up or down?!

what you guys say? Vol: Ƀ 27,125.52

you choice, you cant cry or hearts, keep profit guys

You should never panic, the price of bitcoin by the end of 2020 may reach a record $ 20k and you will fix x3 of the amount for which you wanted to sell the coin. Time-stalling holders always get the cream on the long run

similar experienced such as air token. i got 1 air token from air drops. the problem is, i did not sold yet and just invested it into the yobit invest box. however it was the biggest mistake. because after invested for divided program, that air token can not close or return to my wallet. so i just get only divided and that 1 coin is gone for me. i should have sold it

Currently bitcoin reached the price of $ 10,700 not bad for the time that has elapsed, and December may come a much greater increase, I think it is better to hold on a little longer until December and see what happens. Greetings.

Currently in 2020 if a significant rise in btc has been seen, and worst of all is that you do not take advantage of that moment, but you must not lose your sanity since at the end of years many predict that the price of btc may rise much more or It may even reach 20,000, but personally I think it is an exaggeration but in this life everything can happen, so it is better to go shopping to be able to generate enough in December.

you are not gonna become good trader. if you are going to tilt from any lost profit. just remember you could not know it. also you could buy in 2010th. but you did not know. nobody knew

У меня было несколько лет назад,когда эфириум стоил 1 доллар,я его продал за 2 доллара,а через пол года эфир стоил 200 долларов,я должен был продать его за 200$.

The bitcoin is a very volatile cryptocurrency, to define when to sell the recombinable is to make predictions and leave sales orders if the value reaches a minimum and a maximum, considering how much you are willing to lose and when you want to win

I always prefer to hold and wait until I consider it's the right time, if not, i'll simply buy more when it's cheaper (if I have money, of course) you need to have patience with this, specially with bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrencies For me, bitcoin is the best investment if you have a long-term investment in mind. There are estimates that BTC could reach 20,000 thousand dollars by the year 2024

Probably you should, but I don't know how to predict it, because we should feel it, and sometimes better to make orders, and get profit, which you placed or won't get anything, just save cryptocurrency 

In 2020, we know that bitcoin costs about $11,000~ and it is difficult for us to talk about this topic because we can't tell the previous self to invest more in bitcoin.

Hindsight is a beast.  If you know what is going to happen everyday is a good day to sell or buy. You can only look at the information you ad at the moment.  It is never a mistake if you made the best move you could at that time.  Soem times it makes the most sense to sell and sometimes it doesn't. In hindsight it is almost always the wrong move becuase you now have new information to drive that decision.

Ешо подымица биткоин такчто нужно непережывать а сыграть на разнице курса ну короче. Как обычно купить в низу продать как можно выше и все будет хорошо

This was the price of Bitcoin last year, but today it is in the price of 10,500 dollars. A hoop is turning, forming a smaller bottom than a trough and a revolution that rises beyond the peak it reached a week ago. Since the outbreak of the Corona virus epidemic. Its price fell to levels of $ 3,500, rising to over $ 12,000. And everyone is still waiting for it to reach the 20000 ceiling in order to smash its highest level and start entering a new stage

Cryptocurrency The price of any currency sometimes goes up or down but we need to sell them very quickly when the price of Bitcoin goes up so we can make it more profitable. Thank you for sharing this with me

Reading these types of questions a few months later, October 2019, confirms even more that nobody knows exactly, even the most experienced traders, when to sell and when to buy, the volatility of bitcoin is incredible and you have verified it, on that date it was around $ 8K and today, a year later, at $ 11.5K, that is, you could have held HOLD and still today you would be in profit, that's the beauty of bitcoin.

Looking at the price of Btc it is seen that it is increasing, it is already at 11,300 and something tells me that it will not stop, the best thing would be to buy at the moment.