I should have Sold yesterday! Great - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I should have Sold yesterday! Great

1 hour ago, josephrioveros123 said:

That is nice  I think you will be productive with that. Just be patient on trading some times it is so long before the prices go up.

What are your thoughts about margin trading, I hear it is profitable but very risky, do you think i should learn it for fast profit.

1 hour ago, teminalibug said:

What are your thoughts about margin trading, I hear it is profitable but very risky, do you think i should learn it for fast profit.

I think you should learn it. But it is much more risky. But more profitable if you succeed. According to my research. Margin trading is when you trade using other people's money and a certain amount of earnings will go to the people who lend you money. With the leverage ratio depending on the agreed upon value. I think read  a lot first before you try that. Please read the article from this site to learn more about margin trading

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.binance.vision/economics/what-is-margin-trading%3famp=1

to learn a lot and good luck with your trades. 

• Useful or interesting 2

10 hours ago, josephrioveros123 said:

That is good. I think you can easily cope up about the ways to do on trading. And you can easily analyse the market. Because programmers are good in analysis. And they usually have IQ because it is hard to make programs. You need to think a lot to make the program run. I salute to you. And also programmers have quite large salary. 

About salary not as much as you think, it depends on how many connections you have, I personally make less than 500 usd a month from programming.

1 hour ago, josephrioveros123 said:

I think you should learn it. But it is much more risky. But more profitable if you succeed. According to my research. Margin trading is when you trade using other people's money and a certain amount of earnings will go to the people who lend you money. With the leverage ratio depending on the agreed upon value. I think read  a lot first before you try that. Please read the article from this site to learn more about margin trading

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.binance.vision/economics/what-is-margin-trading%3famp=1

to learn a lot and good luck with your trades. 

Thanks I just needed opinion, if I should go for margin trade or not. Thanks for your opinion and explanation.

59 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

About salary not as much as you think, it depends on how many connections you have, I personally make less than 500 usd a month from programming.

Thanks I just needed opinion, if I should go for margin trade or not. Thanks for your opinion and explanation.

I think it is low. The 500 usd per month for programming where do you live? If you live in the USA that is so low. But on my country it is quite low but you can leave with it.

You are always welcome. Please update me if you had try that margin trading. I am also interested about it. I want to learn a lot from this industry and I am still on the learning process 

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you that you have got a good profit but if you wait to increase it then you can make more than that you got. the price of btc may fall but you knoe that the price will go high must. now a days price is pumping. it is a good sign for investor.

Sometimes we experience it, it is profitable but keep the coins assume that the coins could still rise again. This includes actions greed, in the investment world if the seller did not profit directly should be postponed.

On 11/20/2019 at 2:38 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

You are always welcome. Please update me if you had try that margin trading. I am also interested about it. I want to learn a lot from this industry and I am still on the learning process 

I'm not going to try it yet until i have learned and confirm that it is my go.

On 11/20/2019 at 2:38 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

I think it is low. The 500 usd per month for programming where do you live? If you live in the USA that is so low. But on my country it is quite low but you can leave with it.

I'm from Tanzania, it is a third world country found in Africa.

I am very sorry that this happened to you, but personally for me now it is very sad to look at the price of bitcoin now, and your price for which you sold it. I hope this is a temporary fall of the crypt, and soon bitcoin will go up after an unexpected dump.

On 10/23/2019 at 9:33 AM, teminalibug said:

Bitcoin Price is now at USD $ 7,988.27, yesterday was at 8200 USD and i almost sold i wonder what's gonna happen now up or down?!

what you guys say? Vol: Ƀ 27,125.52

Bitcoin is at 7439$ on Yobit.But there are prediction about its price will fall to 6K if yo want to sell then you can sell it now or you have the experience in trading then start trading on it.May be this struggling  time of bitcoin become your  Lucky time.

Just now, Syedbesharat said:

Bitcoin is at 7439$ on Yobit.But there are prediction about its price will fall to 6K if yo want to sell then you can sell it now or you have the experience in trading then start trading on it.May be this struggling  time of bitcoin become your  Lucky time.

There is a point when you juts need to forget you own a coin because the price juts went too low and you have no idea if it is gping to go up soon or now, so I'm gonna forget my bitcoins, until everything settles.

There is a point when you juts need to forget you own a coin because the price juts went too low and you have no idea if it is gping to go up soon or now, so I'm gonna forget my bitcoins, until everything settles.

We have the last week of the month, number of BTC futures expire - therefore this week is more like "buy" then sell. As speaking of December, usually around 20th of December until mid January we see the price drops (Christmas shopping, taxation, winter holidays).

Anyway, the halving of May 2020 is a huge bull factor, but usually the uptrend before halving ends approximately 4-5 weeks before halving itself.

24 minutes ago, Linkkoin said:

We have the last week of the month, number of BTC futures expire - therefore this week is more like "buy" then sell. As speaking of December, usually around 20th of December until mid January we see the price drops (Christmas shopping, taxation, winter holidays).

Anyway, the halving of May 2020 is a huge bull factor, but usually the uptrend before halving ends approximately 4-5 weeks before halving itself.

So do you think that there will be a bull before the halving and then there will be the greatest bull after, I did not quite catch what you were saying.

2 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Yeah if we become intension and lose our mind then we will make drastric decisions which will be our loss.So some time its better to take some break from work and then come back with fresh mind.Bitcoin is not going any where.

On 23.10.2019 at 08:33, teminalibug said:

Bitcoin Price is now at USD $ 7,988.27, yesterday was at 8200 USD and i almost sold i wonder what's gonna happen now up or down?!

Judging by the moment you successfully sold. Now the main thing is to catch the minimum drop point (Which is hard to predict) for the purchase and you will then be in the black. 
The first stage of the sale is a successful. Good luck on the second stage of the purchase

3 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

Yeah if we become intension and lose our mind then we will make drastric decisions which will be our loss.So some time its better to take some break from work and then come back with fresh mind.Bitcoin is not going any where.

But we should not relax too much in this crypto world, juts imagine how many people bought bitcoin at 20k price in USD and how they are taking that loss right now.

3 minutes ago, CryptoMaxim said:

Judging by the moment you successfully sold. Now the main thing is to catch the minimum drop point (Which is hard to predict) for the purchase and you will then be in the black. 
The first stage of the sale is a successful. Good luck on the second stage of the purchase

Bitcoin right now is at 6k and it is still going down, it might even touch 5k, what do you think about? selling or keep on holding.

The price has timidly increased for a few hours I think tonight it will be able to return to 7500 dollars given the pace of the day but nothing is always sure, I personally bought at the price of 8500 dollars and it is a bit far for the moment

• Useful or interesting 2

So do you think that there will be a bull before the halving and then there will be the greatest bull after, I did not quite catch what you were saying.

Yes, so far before each halving we had seen huge bull run - this happened already twice for BTC and at least once with LTC. But before bull run, we can expect few drops.

On 11/20/2019 at 5:15 PM, Janecai said:

What will happen now is a decline. But wait until the end of this year. I believe there will be a good increase.

Yes we need to more wait till the end of the year and there are many speculators are saying the price of bitcoin will be high just wait and hold your investment.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

6 hours ago, teminalibug said:

But we should not relax too much in this crypto world, juts imagine how many people bought bitcoin at 20k price in USD and how they are taking that loss right now.

I have a friend and his friend buy bitcoin at 18K$  and he is in loss.He is holding his bitcoins  for bit coin bull.But man some time he get depress because of bitcoin loss.but we encourage him.Because it is the best we could do for him now.I hope he recover  his losses.

On 10/23/2019 at 9:33 AM, teminalibug said:

You sold your BTC is on good price because now the BTC price is so much low and may be in future BTC price will come down more because still the BTC price is pumping and dumping. SO be careful from it and safe your money now. If you want to buy any thing then buy the low value coin which is good for us.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

25 minutes ago, kabilkumar said:

hahaha. bitcoin and crypto currency are very mysterious. because it's price go very up and down within a short time. so here you have to be some lucky to get away from it's bad thing

You do not real need lucky you juts need to focus and all shall be fine, you need to know when the price is gonna fall how much and why safe for the rise.

29 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

I have a friend and his friend buy bitcoin at 18K$  and he is in loss.He is holding his bitcoins  for bit coin bull.But man some time he get depress because of bitcoin loss.but we encourage him.Because it is the best we could do for him now.I hope he recover  his losses.

To recover his losses he have to waiting till the next halving, that's the only bull run that will go up beyond 20k, and if things goes sideways, man! I do know.

Edited by teminalibug

10 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

To recover his losses he have to waiting till the next halving, that's the only bull run that will go up beyond 20k, and if things goes sideways, man! I do know.

He is trader and doing business also.So this investment is his saving and i hope the bitcoin bull  run come sooner as i see the market condition the buyers are less and the sellers are exceeding in number.

6 hours ago, Linkkoin said:

Yes, so far before each halving we had seen huge bull run - this happened already twice for BTC and at least once with LTC. But before bull run, we can expect few drops.

AH, that's good news then probably I should not be selling right now, maybe there will be a bull before holidays??

He is trader and doing business also.So this investment is his saving and i hope the bitcoin bull  run come sooner as i see the market condition the buyers are less and the sellers are exceeding in number.

People are selling becomes of the coming holidays, but few seconds ago i read a topic reply that there will be some bulls even before the halving, so all might be right.

11 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

People are selling becomes of the coming holidays, but few seconds ago i read a topic reply that there will be some bulls even before the halving, so all might be right.

As i stated the sellers are exceeding in number this kind of trend i have seen in 2017.Where no one was expecting bullish and we where  one of supporters of bitcoin in our circle who continuously  repelling them see the bitcoin bullish and i  think this time the bullish will  sudden and more fast.

Edited by Syedbesharat
Spelling mistake

As i stated the sellers are exceeding in number this kind of trend i have seen in 2017.Where no one was expecting bullish and we where  one of supporters of bitcoin in our circle who continuously  repelling them see the bitcoin bullish and i  think this time the bullish will  sudden and more fast.

Yah probably heat that 20k that your friend's friend is waiting for. Anyway I wonder why someone could give that reply a negative reaction damm, sorry man.