I should have Sold yesterday! Great - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I should have Sold yesterday! Great

Bitcoin Price is now at USD $ 7,988.27, yesterday was at 8200 USD and i almost sold i wonder what's gonna happen now up or down?!

what you guys say? Vol: Ƀ 27,125.52

• Useful or interesting 1

Yea you shouldve sold but again we cant actually tellbifbit was going down or not but With that amount you can always scalp and make more profits of 2% price movements. Personally I'm out of the market since 8300$ waiting to see if it dump to 7700 or we going to 8700$.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

Im still hold Bitcoin on 8,150 and waiting for turn back 😥

Why price drop so much compare 2 days ago? Anybody know? 

• +1 1

21 minutes ago, Retno said:

there isnt anyone or indicator to tell why price dropped from 13k or from 10k to 8k but thats crypto where only bull and bears can tell where its going.

19 hours ago, Retno said:

You still don't have to worry, even you bought it at that amount, just buy more of bitcoin now then hold. 
this is the cycle of crypto trading in this industry. It is a matter of self-control and patience. 

21 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Bitcoin Price is now at USD $ 7,988.27, yesterday was at 8200 USD and i almost sold i wonder what's gonna happen now up or down?!

I think you must be cutting it fine if that small drop is freaking you out. Are you desperate sell. Did you buy at 8300 or something. Just hold onto you beautiful btc and it will give you everything back very shortly. Or in the coming years at least anyways. 

• +1 1

On 10/22/2019 at 9:33 PM, teminalibug said:

And now it think it went even lower, guys you should  i think it's time to sell one predicted it will go down to 6k well that will suck right? I'm gonna sell!

Edited by teminalibug

On 10/23/2019 at 2:57 PM, Retno said:

If you still hold bitcoin now, well I could say that you already got a profit at the price it has now according to according to coinmarketcap now, because as I can see with it so far it continues to go up, I wish it will straight to 9k$ up to 10k$.

Anyone sold their bitcoin at 8,200$? As of this writing, btc is now at 9,200$.

Really, it is pretty exciting to see the graph.

I'm not selling yet. Will wait for 10,000$.

• +1 1

Isn't it crazy that you were regreting selling at 8000 now youre regreting why didn't you hold? Told yoi bitcoin is governed by whales and they will give you a headache haha

• +1 1

1 hour ago, alther said:

Congratulations you are lucky. Do you buy more of your small profits when he goes down? If not, that's fine, but if it's really profitable today, isn't it.

haha! damm right, and i did not sell 'em out of anger(not planned) now i get to join bitcoin going to the moon. God! i love this ride. smiles

1 hour ago, teminalibug said:

haha! damm right, and i did not sell 'em out of anger(not planned) now i get to join bitcoin going to the moon. God! i love this ride. smiles

Did you still hold? if yes then you already gained profit now Congratulations.. You can sell your bitcoin now or are you planning to hold until bitcoin reach $15,000?..

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well you saved a lot of money for you from the yesterday price movement. We all are seeing the price even go high in a week more than $12k so Hold on now too as everyone told here same things.

Don't think if the price dumps, then the Bitcoin is going to fall.

This post of OP is actually out dated now LOL

The price is now $9,594 which means in around 24 hours OP is in profit and now he needs to have a topic why did I sell too early LOL

9 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

Well, in trading, you have to be decisive. You can easily have sold and reenter the market and scalp profits. The profits scalp can buy some good alt coins

OP really needs to change the subject to, I should have hold my coins if he still have not sold them 😊

By the way, we have it now. Topic is outdated so let's lock it please.

@epidemia @ayatoslaw @Desais 

• +3 1
  • +4 2

Hah! I said I will wait for 10k usd. So I put 80% of my btc holdings on sell order for 10,100 usd and boom, it got liquidated. 

If I will regret putting that sell order, that will remains to be seen in the next 24 to 48 hours.

But by the looks of it, I wont regret it. lol

11 hours ago, BitTyro said:

Anyone sold their bitcoin at 8,200$? As of this writing, btc is now at 9,200$.

Really, it is pretty exciting to see the graph.

I'm not selling yet. Will wait for 10,000$.

The one you quoted has a weak hands and do panic at the slides! the best thing to do is balance your holding and buy more if you still have a money to buy at cheaper! I am not selling anything and buying more at low! i will sell this month if and only if the price goes 16,000

11 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

The one you quoted has a weak hands and do panic at the slides! the best thing to do is balance your holding and buy more if you still have a money to buy at cheaper! I am not selling anything and buying more at low! i will sell this month if and only if the price goes 16,000

It wasn't my plan to sell when I put a sell order at 10,100 usd. I was just testing the market because the book order at coins.pro is kinda wild the last time I check it. Then I went on to do some things and when I check it back, 80% of my btc has been liquidated. hahahaha.
But I wont be buying at this price.  I feel that it will drop some more (crossing my fingers now. lol) because what we saw is not really a bull run. The correlation between btc and altcoin price is the same just like any normal trading days. The last bull run I saw, it made altcoin prices go down. This is not case this time around.

Edited by BitTyro

9 minutes ago, BitTyro said:

It wasn't my plan to sell when I put a sell order at 10,100 usd. I was just testing the market

Lucky for you that some of your Bitcoin was bought and now you can buy at lower price again! but please dont expect below 8,500! if we will be in real rise then 8,999 is also impossible. we might fo beyond 12,000 per bitcoin anytime!

32 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Lucky for you that some of your Bitcoin was bought and now you can buy at lower price again! but please dont expect below 8,500! if we will be in real rise then 8,999 is also impossible. we might fo beyond 12,000 per bitcoin anytime!

I hope I wont' regret it though. Lol

Anyway, I'm buying again at 8,700. Will be watching the price tonight so that I can adjust my call order if needed.

Edited by BitTyro

On 10/23/2019 at 11:33 AM, teminalibug said:

Dont be panic, you dont need to worry about it, before you invest, you must be ready about risk, so, its normal when we trade some coins, there will be win or lose, if we lose, how much maximum limit lose that can we accepted?, if you think this that price is the limit, better you sell and buy again in lower price

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

50 minutes ago, Rockstar said:

I have sold some BTC last night when BTC jump at a high price. Now I'm waiting for the pump again to buy some more BTC to make a profit at the end of this year.  

I think you need to buy even more Bitcoin.
bitcoin prices are predicted by many people to have an increase that continues to $ 16,000 at the end of this month, even in just a few days.
This is not a bad thing to do man!

• +1 1

1 hour ago, BitTyro said:

I hope I wont' regret it though. Lol

Anyway, I'm buying again at 8,700. Will be watching the price tonight so that I can adjust my call order if needed.

I hope you can get the price if not then its all good as long as you are holding some now!  but i reallyy douhbt that is possible! i am betting now to go more higher if there is a case to go down then its better for you!

On 10/23/2019 at 5:33 AM, teminalibug said:

I believe now if you haven't sold already you would be like, thanks goodness since the price has touched $10k earlier and is trading around $9k+. If I had stach of BTC I wouldn't worry of the price cos this is just the beginning point for BTC to 2020.

• +1 2

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

On 10/23/2019 at 12:33 PM, teminalibug said:

yes indeed that bitcoin price is constantly changing (up or down),

as saying goes, "change is the only constant thing in this world"

• +2 1

14 minutes ago, Black25 said:

I hope you did not sold your bitcoin yet because the price has gone up so much in the last 24 hours. You could have sold your bitcoin last night when the price was almost $10.000 because no it starts to go down

I think you give good advice man.
don't sell bitcoin at this time.
Today's rise in bitcoin to $ 9300 will continue to $ 16,000 by the end of this month, I confirmed to the pump team if this is true.

• +1 1
  • +2 1