Using simple techniques - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Using simple techniques

In my opinion don't follows any expert trading strategy because this strategy are complicated and we cannot understand, so our own strategy gives profit, because we use easy strategy like when market indicate green sell coins and red indicate buy coins its easy strategy to earn profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, in trading it takes a mature trading plan and technique, so that trading is not confusing, a simple technique is needed, so that when entering a trade we can take the right action, for that good trade planning is very influential on the success of trading. , You can use technical and fundamental analysis.

While I didn't understand the whole point of this post I get it that it has to do with not using complex tools that might provide a result which is not valid. Some tools are for certain occassions and using them on every situation is wrong. 

Exactly this is gold advice. Filling the chart with indicators and charts will not help you in trading and it will make reading the price more and more difficult. for  it is good to keep the simple shape.

you are right, if you are use many indicators you will stress in the trading and you can't focus in your trading, i'm using the moving average with RSI and i check the volume for each candle.

• +4 1

Simple techniques are easier to use and faster in trading, techniques that are too complex will confuse yourself. Whenever you trade, try to develop a simple strategy so that in the face of a volatile market you can quickly make quick and informed decisions.

On 8/13/2020 at 6:08 PM, BTC Future said:

While I didn't understand the whole point of this post I get it that it has to do with not using complex tools that might provide a result which is not valid. Some tools are for certain occassions and using them on every situation is wrong. 

It is true that combining many indicators only complicates the analysis because one another will have different directions and definitions so simply using simple and easy-to-understand techniques is enough.

Using simple techniques to make a profit would be serious, like saying for what I give I receive what I deserve, what I am trying to tell you is that using simple techniques will give you simple results, if you are lucky these techniques can become excellent through practice

Hello traders. I think every beginner trader uses simple trading techniques. So firstly beginners should learn beginning course of trading techniques. After that they my learn intermedit strategies

• +5 1

On 5/11/2020 at 1:49 PM, Honny143 said:

In my opinion don't follows any expert trading strategy because this strategy are complicated and we cannot understand, so our own strategy gives profit, because we use easy strategy like when market indicate green sell coins and red indicate buy coins its easy strategy to earn profit.

With my experience, what I noticed is that someone following expert but do not know about trading will make wrong steps and decisions. They is why it is very important for everyone to learn about trading generally before he starts to trade at all, you are very right. 

Aggressive strategies can be turned into retaliation against the market several times, and that is the worst thing the trader can drop, since the one who takes feelings against the market generally loses faster.

everyone has to do their own research and work with their own strategy, remember; not all strategies work for all traders and not all traders can work with a strategy

I am a beginner in the field of trading, I do not understand much in technical analysis, but I rely on token news and the activity of its team, and I seek the help of Tabtrader , coingecko and CMC .

Simple or complex are just relative words. A simple method may be hard for some and easy for others. When we talk about a particular trading method as being simple, we are just expressing our own opinions. We can only offer suggestions. The final choice should be made by individuals. Anyone can create a special trading plan for himself. You only need to be innovative and discover your own strengths and weaknesses. Being self-dependent is the key to success in this business.

Everyone has to try a lot of techniques, strategies, technical and fundamental analyzes, and trades in order to reach what he wants and realize what suits him and determine his correct and successful path, and also not to rely on one method, but be flexible enough to stand in front of any changes wisely.

• +2 1

We can tell you that it is better for me to use MACD, RSI, but the preference may differ from one trader to another as some try to look for a good number of indicators that always give a good signal together, but the truth is that there is no such thing. Like. We must study each indicator separately in order to know exactly how the index responded to the price movement, and then choose a mixture that suits your trading style.

• +3 1

Simple currency analysis and simple strategies always work when you have good capital management because you know the entry and exit points of each currency and know when to make your profits or bear your losses.

And there is another idea that can be used to track the price of a currency without having to sit around the computer all day is Telegram robots that send you a message when there is an unexpected change in the price.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

In order to earn a lot of money, there is no need for followers of high technologies and great difficulty in working with them, so we work in this field without any difficulties and problems, so this forum is something special and has good returns for everyone.

In cryptocurrency trading, analytical tools are being used while reading the charts but such tools can just help us to predict the upcoming outputs. The best way is to use commonsense while performing the technical analysis because analysis based on the analytical tools may not help us all the time to get the accurate outcomes.