What is the price you expect Bitcoin to reach with the last day of the year / 2019? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thekingcallme

What is the price you expect Bitcoin to reach with the last day of the year / 2019?

i predict on the last day when the new year a head of the price of bitcoin only reaches $ 9900 The reason is because right now the price is still more than $ 7400 , i think it needs 3-4 month to go up to $ 11k

1 minute ago, Awaremooner said:

Bear market you said? For two years? Did you check bitcoin trends for years leading to 2017? The only thing that caused price to fall was one major exchange hack. Since Chinese left bitcoin trading, and with alternative of digital currency their government is offering, bitcoin price will not fly higher any time soon

bitcoin started without the Chinese government and will definitely survive without it because if i remember this right the Chinese government banned bitcoin and we saw bitcoin price go down from 3950 to 3000$ back in 2017 but then we went up to 20k, a bear market is very normal no matter what caused the first bear market but the thing is in crypto we only have 10 years of charts so we dont have a long history to measure or compare things to so we are now making history with charts and with bear market as well.

It seems to me that the price of bitcoin will be in the region of 12 thousand dollars, but I personally hope for even more value for bitcoin, because I just bought it last year for 6200 dollars, and in recent days it began to upset me even more. What do you think?

57 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

Sorry, when did Chinese government banned bitcoin? Before our after 2017? When did Binance had to leave China? Trading platforms in China were banned in September 2017, causing most Chinese to move exchanges. Then by January 2018 when Peoples Bank of China with the State Administration of Foreign Exchange will crack down on bitcoin mining, and forced many bitcoin mines in China to close, what has been the price of bitcoin since then?

i think we will keep bickering on this topic a lot because you see china as the whales who control the price and without it crypto wouldn't do as well but my opinion even after they stopped mining and kicked out exchanges we still saw bitcoin go from 3k to 14k,   we would still suffer every time they change their mind about crypto but either way whether china is in or out of the market bitcoin still performs well, even the recent 40% gain was just market manipulation by whales and the only reason we see this manipulation is that the liquidity in crypto is still relatively small and could be easily manipulated but with the growth if the marketcap of bitcoin it will be very hard to do so whether its china or any other country.

It's quite hard to predict the price but according to my knowledge I think bitcoin will reach 10k$  with the last day of the year where already the market is start to pump.

6 minutes ago, Shahadatbd said:

Generally bitcoin will go more down every time in the the last day of the . year this year bitcoin also going to this milestone also. Every day bitcoin going down and it will reached the 3000$ maybe.

i wish we could see 3000$ levels again but i dont think we will go that low unless there is some really bad news in the crypto industry because we saw that fud about binance drove the price down over 10%.

My hope is that at least bitcoin will not go back below $ 6500 and go back up to at least $ 8500 by the end of 2019

I am expecting the price of Bitcoin 9000$ to reach with the last day of the year due to there is a holiday Christmas season that why it might be down. If that price reach i am happy with it....

I expect bitcoin cost go increasingly down in the most recent month of the year 2019. There an explanation moreover. December is the occasion for the individuals so they attempt to sell there holded token this month that is the reason bitcoin cost goes down. Also, I think bitcoin will arrive at 10,500$ in addition to when the year's end. Furthermore, I think bitcoin cost won't have a lot of development now in light of the fact that numerous individuals are getting ready in 2020 bitcoin splitting.

I expect to reach $10,000 to $11,000 because right now the price of Bitcoin is $7,697 it will increase again in the last period of the year like last December 2017. Always the value of Bitcoins goes up and i believed and hoping that it will increase again.

On 10/22/2019 at 3:36 PM, Thekingcallme said:

What is the price you expect to reach Bitcoin on 31/12/2019

And conclude by the end of the year

If you can't give a specific price, just say whether it will go up or down

I think we will see the crypto market going down starting this December because its the end of the year and the holidays are about to kick in ans a lot of big whales might be away with families so we will see the price hovering between 7k to 8k and it might drop down to 6500.

Believe in my prediction at the last day of the year bitcoin will stay at $8600s. You'll see at that day if my prediction will come true or what!

I don't think that's bitcoin will go far in the last day of that year but also it will not drop more than $6800 till the end of this year up to January.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Just now, Lubruselu said:

Believe in my prediction at the last day of the year bitcoin will stay at $8600s. You'll see at that day if my prediction will come true or what!

And according to opinion the last day of the year the price of bitcoin will be 9000 to 10,000 dollar because now the price of bitcoin is increasing to the rise.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

I think the price can be at $10k at the end of this year if there is no bad news that will interfere with the market and makes the price cannot increase higher. We have many times to see how higher bitcoin will be reached because I am sure that the bitcoin price will be increased in the next month. You don't have to predict how much the price will increase because if the price is not reached at your price, you will be disappointed in the end. Right now, we should try hard to earn more bitcoin in many ways, so we don't miss the best time to sell bitcoin at a higher price.

On 10/27/2019 at 9:48 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

I expect to see a drop from current price until the last day of the year and I don't think that it goes any higher for now

Every day at any time people must have hope for a good price going forward so many people hope for this month there will be a decline from current prices until the last day of the year.

Of course for 2019, expect high prices to reach 15k or more than expected so that we can see huge profits again if we see so high prices.

On 10/27/2019 at 9:48 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

I expect to see a drop from current price until the last day of the year and I don't think that it goes any higher for now

Every day at any time people must have hope for a good price going forward so many people hope for this month there will be a decline from current prices until the last day of the year.

Of course for 2019, expect high prices to reach 15k or more than expected so that we can see huge profits again if we see so high prices.

I don't know the exact price but i guess it will be $20000 because for me the price of bitcoin would increased before this year ends. I've seen the price of it these past few year and it is going down rapidly and i think this is the year that the price of bitcoin will rise. 

On 12/1/2019 at 10:31 AM, huyasdad08 said:

It is difficult to predict the price of bitcoin but I predict that my price will increase slightly over the next month. so not just me but everyone expected it to be

Then you should know thw rule in crypto is that when everyone is bullish on bitxoin then it will dump and when everyone ia bearish and think it will dump more then bitcoin turn bullish. Thats why a lot of people missd out on the 10k pump.

Last day of 2019, well it is hard to predict the price, but maybe it will still stable around $7000. I'm still hoping that there is a good news to trigger bitcoin to go up.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

By and large bitcoin will go progressively down each time in the most recent day of the . year this year bitcoin additionally heading off to this achievement moreover. also, I am expecting the cost of Bitcoin 10000$ to reach with the most recent day of the year due to there is an occasion Christmas season that why it may be down.

Whe are currently at a turning point according to technical analysis. We are waiting for a breakout to the up or down area. let's wait a few days. The trend in the coming days will show us where BTC is heading toward the end of the year.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 10/22/2019 at 9:36 PM, Thekingcallme said:

What is the price you expect to reach Bitcoin on 31/12/2019

And conclude by the end of the year

If you can't give a specific price, just say whether it will go up or down

Bitcoin price as I'm writing this is $7100 and I predict that it will be $7500 if the price will go up, and $7000 if the price will go down, but I'm hoping my first prediction is correct.

I don't think the price will cross $8000 mark by the end of this month because we all know that the market condition is not well so it could take 3-4 months to recover.

Im expected  more with  bitcoin very high price in future stables in 2020 and  crypto loking very good in 2020 maybe good earning  year

Edited by Soaib khan