Search Before You Post - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Search Before You Post

On 10/22/2019 at 1:58 PM, williamz902 said:

I'm seeing a lot of people repeating the same questions over and over again, for example,

What is the best exchange to use?

What coin should I invest in?

I think people should search the forums before they post these questions, because they have already been answered lots of times. If you still don't get a good answer after searching or if you think the information is outdated, then you can post.

It is normal for these questions to be repeated, as there are always cryptocurrencies that are offered for trading on the platforms

• -1 1

Sure, we should search before posting so that we can avoid repetitive posts. If we will use the search tool we will get many topics that has the answers that we need. If we will not get our answers, we can create a topic to ask for support from other members.

Yes it will be very helpful to make this forum has a lot of different useful materials and not just repeating content because it can cause redundancy to the forum and full of trash contents. So we need to have some research so that we can make the best content for this forum.

• +1 1

This is very good observation which needs to be treated in this forum, I suggest we make use of the manual searching since the search feature seems not to be working for some members and only by that we will see answers to our problems and avoid creating similar topics in the forum.

• +1 1

This tool is very important before publishing any topic For several reasons, the most important of which is to avoid repetition, perhaps someone has posted about the same topic and the same content, and here the content should be changed And also to avoid deleting the topics, when searching, we may find topics close to the topic to be published, and therefore we can be inspired by new ideas to add and amend them. Here, I mean publishing in the specialized sections and not the beginners section, and it is also important when searching for a topic or a question and we need an answer to it.

It is helpful advice but some persons neglect the item because if tend not to fit with policies admin will probably rub out the item. That was not a beneficial mind-set, people produce crap in addition to admin fresh the item. Produce beneficial write-up in addition to solution seriously isn't quick although really should hold executing it has every little thing we have now. Definitely not seek to appraise everyone although we should be cautious your community by junk mail write-up.

On 1/21/2020 at 10:37 PM, Kschitez Raj said:

This is really very helpful, proper research before posting any comments will help your post to have a strong base. It will make the post very informative. And surely it will be counted.

Research anything its really good habit especially works in reputed websites like cryptotalk,if we want to post any topic in this forum then before do some research its gives good quality topics, but then before once check the topic in "search bar" option, to know any one not post this topic previous because its helps to avoid duplicate topics in this forum.

I am totally agree with you becuase if we do any post without know the information about the topic then our post will be called as useless post and any time it can be deleted by the moderator.. Again we become unknown with the information that can be helpful for us in future.. So i think we should take a research about those news that we dont know and after gain proper knowledge we can post properly which is perfect 😍                        

• +2 1

This is the culture I urge each and every member in the forum to imbibe or emulate, this will in return give us nothing but the best, quality and useful information, constructive posts that will be beneficial to everyone and the forum at large. 

Edited by Guru2050

Using the search feature in this forum is really important in order not to repeat posts and receive warning points! even if your topic is useful but if it's repeated so you may being restricted by the moderators.. the rules are clear here but following them is our job! 

Many times i have searched for some questions and i really found what i am searched about! this forum is exist since many months and it's a source for all cryptocurrencies data so we should be aware and know how to use it well..

I'm agree with you it is the best to search before post and read if any case someone posts the same in past post. Make new posts with new information about new topics that are happening next and not similar to what others have done so far in the forum.

I even wonder that there are some trivial questions that are been asked by many people  such as payment  button is not working while there are already answers of such questions.

Why will anyone on this forum just post topic without finding out if such topic is already existing. They are the people that did not man use of the rules of the forum often, son people may not even know the forum has any rules but to only post shits. No topic should be repeated even ones. Only one same topic is required on this forum. 

On 10/22/2019 at 6:58 PM, williamz902 said:

I think people should search the forums before they post these questions, because they have already been answered lots of times. If you still don't get a good answer after searching or if you think the information is outdated, then you can post.

As far as I remember this kind of question is been ask for a couple of times that is why the admins are deleting this kind of topic or post. I have been working with my account last year and my tips is to read first because some of your queries is already been answer by other members of this forum.

Many same topic is written by new members because they don't have much idea and they also love to study more and more information about the crytotalk please forgive them because I am also a new member 😜😂

Yes you are correct, we should put the search feature to more good use and use it to its full potential. It can help to find posts that we are looking for easily and quickly. It also saves the time and helps a member to see whether the topic they plan on posting is already there.

• +1 1

you are giving some examples for who are posting just for complete their 20 daily post, from my experience here i see that for writing any post should be have a good form, for example before asking the question we should be give an introduction for this problem then we ask the question.

• +2 2

actually as these are too common they are deleted normally as your better off researching it by yourself then go look on other peoples post where they showed their opinion/references as doing such as these are no point of trying to post over and over again.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

concrete example that it is necessary to take time to research before creating topic:

I know that most of the time lazy to click on the search bar to search if the topic already exists or not! but we have to be strong and use this search bar to avoid having the same topics and flooding the forum with the same things

• +1 1
  • +3 1

maybe a post should be created with links all of the similar type of topics together so that the users can find it easily ,I guess that would be a really good way to bring together all of the post and to stop spamming of same topics.

I also kind of saw repeating topics on the platform. There are a lot of contents and questions that are yet to be explored. Through lot of research and innovative ideas the users can bring about more creative as well as new topics onto this platform. Looking forward for more and more.

• +2 2

I might consent that folks must lookup just before submitting or perhaps producing fresh subject areas, yet lookup operate just isn't functioning finest today, thus they should lookup personally regarding certain matter.

• +1 1

There are lot of duplicate topics in this forum which is why some of us later lose our posts because the moderators do delete any duplicate topic the see in th forum and for the reason members that respond to that topic will definitely be affected. I believe most of the questions any new member will ask about Cryptocurrency or anything related to it has been answered in this forum so search to avoid risking other members post.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes indeed there are many members which they share same posts so it's not good because many members comments on the same topic so if you want make a post so search it before you posts because it will cause you will get warning if you posts a specific posts again..

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 9/22/2020 at 2:30 AM, Projectcrypto said:

There are lot of duplicate topics in this forum which is why some of us later lose our posts because the moderators do delete any duplicate topic the see in th forum and for the reason members that respond to that topic will definitely be affected. I believe most of the questions any new member will ask about Cryptocurrency or anything related to it has been answered in this forum so search to avoid risking other members post.

Mostly duplicated topic dont last in this forum more than 1 days my friend @Projectcrypto because  whenever a new topic created the moderator check it first.. Again we members first read the topic and if it useful then make comments there but if we think the topic is same like another topic where i have made post then we shouldn’t comment there....we all should be aware about spamming too😑              

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1