Search Before You Post - Page 14 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Search Before You Post

On 10/22/2019 at 6:58 AM, williamz902 said:

I'm seeing a lot of people repeating the same questions over and over again, for example,

What is the best exchange to use?

What coin should I invest in?

I think people should search the forums before they post these questions, because they have already been answered lots of times. If you still don't get a good answer after searching or if you think the information is outdated, then you can post.

It is true, however it is also true that these are common doubts and many new users ask the same question over and over again. I think we continue to see these types of questions for a long time in different Cryptotalk forums.

I suggest that there be a way for the writer to search for the topic he wants to write on before he writes and repeats the topic.  Since the forum is rich in topics and ideas.  It becomes difficult for the writer to research, especially since the majority of writers write for money and dress for interest.  Therefore, I advise the writer to be patient and search for the topic, because if it is repeated, his labor will be in vain and useless.  I wish you good luck

I think the same as you! The new Users need to search for the interesting posts and read and learn, but if other create the same topic or post it does not work a lot, it more useful to read and reply in the original post and no create other like that! it's my opinion only

That's exactly what they do writing without checking the topics and content and for those who repeated the topics in fact they just beginners 

• +2 1

It is best for people to inform themselves before commenting on the forum, as they can create misinformation and confuse users, there is a search engine where they can search their frequently asked questions

In any forum that exists on the internet, the topics will always be repeated and a large percentage of the responses will be similar, in this forum that is dedicated to the crypto topic there are many things that cannot be changed, concept of cryptocurrency, operation of exchanges , etc. The idea is that there is always a cryptographic topic where members can express their ideas, gained some learning and others contributing to teaching, in the world of cryptocurrencies every day there are news if we want an instructive forum we must all contribute to choose topics that represent quality investigating a little although this affects us in the quantity of published subjects.

57 minutes ago, Fasieh Sahb said:

Many people are also trying to complete their Yobit Airdrop task so that's why many of people are not searching about their problem and posting on Cryptotalk and I think This is good for cryptotalk because Cryptotalk forums posts are increasing day by day and many people are also getting a touch with Cryptotalk

You are right @Fasieh Sahb because of this Airdrop many people are doing spamming just for the Airdrop.It is not irritating for them but it is irritating for us.I think that everyone should search before posting a topic because if we post on that topic it will surely get deleted and we will lost our post.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

You are right @williamz902. This is a problem not only for members but  for the moderators as well. The number of repeated topics has increased exponentially recently. New members keep doing this so that they could participate in the DLRS airdrop or so that they could get talk tokens for creating topics. Everyone should try and avoid this.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

When i see these over and over again ignore some i rarely repeat it when my day is not that good and also i try to make sure my grammers arent going somewhere in space but anyways many newbies should just go ahead and search it.

It is true what you say that many topics repeat but it is because users are desperate to comply with the Yobit method and do not know what to comment and are going to post those topics that are simpler and quickly reach the limit that is asking

Yes, you are right, it is best to search before posting a content, to avoid repetitive posts. I've seen many repetitive posts in this forum and I used to think, why cant people take effort to search whether it is a repeated question? So always make sure to post new relevant posts to make this forum better each day. And one thing to be noted is that, some questions have to be repeated as the answer will change by the passage of time, example: value of any cryptocurrency. 

• +2 1

search before publishing is something that should be done even if the member is absolutely sure that the forum information will be useful and not need to be reviewed.

On 10/22/2019 at 4:23 AM, xBDT Script said:

In bitcoinTalk they are around 10 years old and still they frequently suggest their users to search, search - before making a topic or asking a question but very few people actually listen or learn.

We have just started, I am not saying they should not practice this - everyone in fact need to do this before making a topic but we really need to build a culture here. A culture that people follow and learn from others. In this case we would need to give them this kind of suggestions they will see and automatically learn from other.

Good suggestion by the way.

Yes, here it is much better than BitcoinTalk and is much better in everything. Of course, we must search - and mention more than one source, so that people can be sure of the credibility of the topic.

Just now, vodoy3 said:

Of course, it is basically a well-known advice.) I saw many posts with errors and advised users to invest in fraudulent sites and almost what should be blocked.

I also saw this type in the referrals section. Including sites that do not pay out of the original, and of course the administration of the forum cannot know something like this)) since they cannot review it, so the members must report this to the supervision department.

6 hours ago, xibew3 said:

search before publishing is something that should be done even if the member is absolutely sure that the forum information will be useful and not need to be reviewed.

Yes, really, this will make supervisors less burden in supervision by helping them clear this, I agree with you.

Any wrong information may make the forum unreliable, so we must ensure the reliability of the information we provide in order to make this forum free of any lies.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 minute ago, iuber888 said:

Any wrong information may make the forum unreliable, so we must ensure the reliability of the information we provide in order to make this forum free of any lies.

Therefore, moderators are working to erase this. There is a lot of false information which has no meaning, and we must report it.

1 hour ago, somope44 said:

Yes, here it is much better than BitcoinTalk and is much better in everything. Of course, we must search - and mention more than one source, so that people can be sure of the credibility of the topic.

Especially staying away from false promises, investments and everything related to high risk is not recommended.

This is so accurate my friend. The beginners in the platform tend to feel the ease of posting anything and everything in the forum which hampers the reputation of the site. A lot of research on a topic can atleast make a topic more innovative and creative . People should try doing that . This platform can grow to big heights of this happens.

• +3 1

I would agree that people should search before posting or creating new topics, but search function is not working best now, so they have to search manually for specific topic

This is true my friend, the forum has added a search option, so we must do the search before asking any question so that our topics are not duplicated and are subject to deletion and warning

• +1 1

21 hours ago, VijithaVarghese said:

This is so accurate my friend. The beginners in the platform tend to feel the ease of posting anything and everything in the forum which hampers the reputation of the site. A lot of research on a topic can atleast make a topic more innovative and creative . People should try doing that . This platform can grow to big heights of this happens.

Well said dear friend we need to be carring out some researches whenever we want to post a post,just to ensure that it's not already discussed in the forum so that it is not counted as a duplicate and this will help the forum to have quality posts only unlike what is happening currently most of the new topics created are duplicates and this means members have stopped using search feature of which is not good because such repeatedly topics can put us in problems as they violet forum rules and they get deleted heavily,in the end we are the ones who will lose.

• +2 1

Seriously friend, I also see a lot of repeated topics and maybe it's because members don't use the search engine. And that means that we have to see two, four similar topics and with a lot of comments. They may not want to waste time and do without research, but it ends up negatively affecting the forum, as it gets dirty with duplicate content. But I hope that with your post many people will know the next time they are going to create topics.