Bitcoin holding will be worth this year or in the long run? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Debanshu589

Bitcoin holding will be worth this year or in the long run?

On 2/11/2020 at 1:48 AM, Rebinfahim said:

The market has a life cycle so it is a reality that the bull will come but it will take more years so let's be patient.It always happened like that this time is no different.it will even fall, that's my analogy for bitcoin this year.

well said,i agree with you,this is how the market goes, it can goes up, and down for sometimes but to be able to earn profits we must have patience because we will never know what it will be.

2020 is good year for crypto. Btc would rise in 2020 and also in long run. You could hold it for this year or for long run, you would earn profit. In 2020 btc is going to rise for halving and in long run it would rise with increasing acceptence.

On 10/22/2019 at 11:02 AM, Debanshu589 said:

I found this article on cointelegraph :https://cointelegraph.com/news/nearly-10-billion-in-btc-is-held-in-wallets-of-8-crypto-exchanges. I wonder  if they had the control over the price, they can make a bearish run or even they can wake the bull up? Well for sure there is only one thing to expect it is having a good price in the future. What is your thought if the 10 billion worth of bitcoin will move?

Their is first quarter of 2020 and BTC is now in Bullish.This year BTC make good run and accomplish $50K .Now BTC on $10500 on my exchanges.

On 10/22/2019 at 12:02 PM, Debanshu589 said:

I found this article on cointelegraph :https://cointelegraph.com/news/nearly-10-billion-in-btc-is-held-in-wallets-of-8-crypto-exchanges. I wonder  if they had the control over the price, they can make a bearish run or even they can wake the bull up? Well for sure there is only one thing to expect it is having a good price in the future. What is your thought if the 10 billion worth of bitcoin will move?

Bitcoin is mother currency of the market. Also it's use for payment system. Many sites and countries already adopt it. I think it's price will rise up more. And long time investment of bitcoin is profitable.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 1/28/2020 at 3:17 AM, Crypto555 said:

Bitcoin is probably the most profitable investment from the last 10 years and thats because the price went from nothing to almost  10.000$ and it is still going up more and more 

Bitcoin has reached a price of more than 20.000$ in 2017. When you think about that it is just unbelievable because the price basically started from nothing since everyone could afford to buy it at the beginning 

16 hours ago, CryptoBitCrypto said:

I will prefer this year. But I see some analysts predicting that the price will increase for over three years. I predict two years. 

Do you mean my friend on the price of bitcoin is on the rise of my friend and I expect that and the profits will be very good

I think that what can control a price is when there is a lot of demand and supply in the market. If you ask if Bitcoin reaches such a price, I think it will be a good thing where we can trade and invest and make a profit.

I trade long term. I'm sure if I invest in long-term bitcoin it's the right choice for my business

This year hopefully it's going to be a good holdling season Tobe around, as to hold as much as you can, just as to hope how this year's halving fears on the Cryptocurrencies markets and their volumes and prices

That is for sure, it is better to save because this year a good climb is coming, and it will continue to rise in the next few years, that is good.

33 minutes ago, Raihan hasan said:

I think they probably hold it for exchange purposes or wait better than now for the price and imagine if they have sold it I think a huge amount will come there. If they want to because they have $ 10 billion worth of Bitcoin, 

We see Bitcoin in the price chart, it is going down and a bit higher. Bitcoin holding value this year is not how can I say in the long run? General Chat Chat LoungOnly when Bitcoin sales are the general rule that when the value is really high, it causes more profit e

We see Bitcoin in the price chart, it is going down and a bit higher. Bitcoin holding value this year is not how can I say in the long run? General Chat Chat LoungOnly when Bitcoin sales are the general rule that when the value is really high, it causes more profit e

53 minutes ago, Rony170 said:

May be next year will be the good year for bitcoin holders.

this year too much dump and last year also it dumped very badly,

so wait is better than loss,

yes 2018 and also year was the bad year for the bitcoin holders.

I am holding bitcoin since May 2018. So I am going to get big gains in future.

Of course bitcoin holding will be very much profitable this year because according to the predictors of big bull run is yet to come and for that is really profitable

From the recent situation we can say that it will be a good idea. Day by day the price of bitcoin is increasing. That's why I think so.

Holding bitcoin is worth whenever you buy at low rates. It doesn't matter if you buy it this year or years later. Buying at prices below $8000 is always profitable either in short term or long run. The only difference between this year and previous years is that in May 2020, bitcoin is supposed to experience its 3rd halving which is believed to increase its value heavily. Because of this, I think it is worth holding bitcoin and wait for the next months.

This year 2020 can be a good year for holding bitcoin as miners reward will be in half this coming may,which means,the supply will be lessen,and less in supplies can increase its price.

I m not sure that the Bitcoin holding will be worth in this year 2020, because I think if we see what happened on year 2016 where it is the last halving nothing happened but the next year 2017 yes. So is possible the next year.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It is true that bitcoin is manipulative, but in the long term they must raise the price in order to benefit from this. Yes, investing in bitcoin is profitable in the long term.

accumulating bitcoin to make longterm hold and the right strategy, especially now that its value has fallen to around $ 5000 and the time to buy, surely after the halving its value will grow and you can then sell for profit

1 minute ago, Loyalroyal said:

I think, the idea is to sell bitcoins once the value is abnormally high so obtain bitcoin back within the correction section. that might be the route for bitcoin holders.

yes in the time is very good to buy. maybe it is the best truseted doubler😂😂😂😂, but are you trust the sites who give you bitcoin price in the future or it's myths? are you have info for this?

I'm expecting good this year and minimum can earn 2x minimum because many things on the way and End of 2020 BTC can be cross his all time high and Crypto markey makes his own place for long time and this future payment salutation.

1 hour ago, cryptoya11 said:

yes in the time is very good to buy. maybe it is the best truseted doubler😂😂😂😂, but are you trust the sites who give you bitcoin price in the future or it's myths? are you have info for this?

For a good price, the development of bitcoin in the future does not yet know for sure, because the market price is volatile and often changes need someone who is very expert to analyze this.