Bitcoin holding will be worth this year or in the long run? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Debanshu589

Bitcoin holding will be worth this year or in the long run?

I said this before and ill say it again, if you know how to trade and how to use technical analysis then you will constantly increase your bitcoin and that would benefit you in short/long term.

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Nicole018 if you have enough bitcoin now then i suggest you to hold your btc for long term because i have heard a news that in December’s 2021 the btc price pump to 31k usd and will again down in 2023  ..so if you want to have a huge profit then you should hold btc.. Again not only btc price will pump but almost all currency price will pump..     

@Dorjoy12 Yes. I wish to hold the Bitcoin for as long as possible. But the problem now is. I am not able to transfer my BTC to my BTC balance. I know this is a problem which is happening to everyone because of some cleaning process. But it is creating doubt in many of my friends whether our efforts would go in vain. Like what if we are not able to transfer the BTC we earned till date. Hopefully this would be resolved soon. 

Edited by Nicole018
  • +2 1

It is better to hold Bitcoin for the long term and you will always be in the black, given the halving, the price of this asset grows every few years.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1

On 22.10.2019 at 11:02, Debanshu589 said:

I found this article on cointelegraph :https://cointelegraph.com/news/nearly-10-billion-in-btc-is-held-in-wallets-of-8-crypto-exchanges. I wonder  if they had the control over the price, they can make a bearish run or even they can wake the bull up? Well for sure there is only one thing to expect it is having a good price in the future. What is your thought if the 10 billion worth of bitcoin will move?

2020 proved to be good for holding the cue ball, I hope that there will be the same good opportunities in the future, of course I don't expect 1 million per cue ball, but in life everything can be.😊

• -1 1

According to your trend, if you are in a good time to open long-term operations, but you must know that the market changes from one day to the next, so I recommend opening short-term operations and obtaining good profits

• +1 1

Until now, Bitcoin's hallmark is its independence from the central bank. It is unregulated, independent of the state, and cannot be manipulated by unethical governments. However, this functionality may be applied to other cryptocurrencies in the future. 

• +1 1

In this year, I guess it would be better to hold more until the end of the year to encounter the prediction of every user which is the increase of the price range of bitcoin in the market. I would say that it is worth it to hold on a little bit longer especially if you are determined and sure for yourself that your prediction will came true. I do not see any good reasonable idea why would you hold it longer especially if the opportunity for earning additional profit is already there in the market to make transactions in trading. I would say that it is not to hold your crypto currency too long when you could see an opportunity to earn additional profit from every minute.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I think also its holding and working to build a name after Gold and I think its doing a pretty good job e, we need to follow and put together everything that works well for every single thing that works for us we need to really put together and work and put together every single ways that put every single building positions that put us in a goreat position to build

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Some exchanges own too much because users don't understand the importance of holding the keys to their investments. Coinbase and Binance are the top two and also OKEx has too much and it happened that now there can't be any withdrawal from there. These are the dangers of exchanges regulated or not.

The bull run can't awaken just by exchanges, there is a huge need for investments and this is what helped Bitcoin so far. It was everyone that was involved lately that bought and holds without small term trading and dumping easily. I think that the bottom for 2021 will be $20k.

• +2 2

Bitcoin holding was worth it and it is always worth. You can easily buy now too and hold and it will still be worth it as price is on a constant rise pattern that is sure to be much higher from $16k. Expect the unexpected from Bitcoin and hold because there are many reasons for long term. Developments, new investors, limited supply, the dollar collapse and more that affect the price of Bitcoin and make it a great store of value.

• +3 1

The distinctive thing now is that buying and investing bitcoin is not limited to merchants or people, but there are huge investment companies that buy it according to their own strategies, and thus its price intuitively will increase, and therefore keeping it for a year or several years is a profitable matter and these profits increase with the increase in your Bitcoin and also according to the chart Its general trend is upward par excellence.

Bitcoin holding is proven that it works. It is the halving in full effect and Bitcoin holders once again rejoice for their patience. Soon even those that bought right at the top will be in profit, unless they sold for losses later. Although three years is a long time but what we see is more for Bitcoin and not just a stop at 20k.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I have always thought that whales in general have agreements in which they establish that they will not sell more than a specific amount, in order to generate more money over time, it is the only reason I can think of, since I consider it impossible that someone does not decide to become a multi millionaire.

• +1 1

I think this year the price would go really up . Just hold the money for a long time so that at once the market conditions are favourable we would definitely be profitable. The cryptocurrency market is quite volatile which makes it risky but worth it when rising .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I know that some exchanges hold a lot of Bitcoin but most is held in wallets of big investors that don't move them but only rarely. Perhaps some of them can be indicators of a massive move in the market but in the exchanges many users have their coins parked and feel better having a password and 2fa code than a wallet because they don't trust themselves with their crypto. Some hold at exchanges for staking too.

These are locked Bitcoin and the exchnages have it in cold storage. so they are not use them for manipulation. Some exchange that were accuse of it they are have whale accounts of their own. I am think that all of the big exchange that holds many Bitcoins will respect the owners.

• +1 1

A move of 10billion usd in Bitcoin will probably create problems and fear in the markets. If these are moved to sell of course prices will go down a lot. I don't think that exchanges plan to do anything like that and they are very cautious. Everything is on the blockchain and wallets are monitored by websites and applications. Even miner wallets are known and people watch for moves.

• +3 1

Trading can be important to help more from holding for a while, but when the bull market begins I think that trading should have longer terms and not close. For right now Bitcoin is a hold for at least one more year and the results will be available in 2021 December or 2022 January. If Bitcoin does what is expected we will sell then.

In 2018 and 2019 this is an unprofitable market, I think bitcoin holdings will happen this year, bitcoin will go up over $ 20,000, we know now bitcoin price is over $ 19,000 so it's very possible that bitcoin price will go even higher.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This post was made last year in October those who have held the Bitcoins from that time to the current date would be reaping huge rewards from holding Bitcoin because the Bitcoin value has increased exponentially to reach the biggest profit levels it has in its history.

I think that the price will drop if they decide to sell those 10 million bitcoins, or even make the bitcoin's price drop completly. ( to zero )

i can tell you just that , i think that such site play a role in the price movement  down or up because the publication of propaganda and news whether true or false leads to an impact on the price market , that all my information about that and good luck brother .

Bitcoin holding will be worth in the long run not in short run because this year the price of bitcoin might come down because of Christmas. Next year 2021 the price of bitcoin will definitely rise to his peak. 

• +1 1

As you know, now the price of bitcoin is going to reach around $ 20000. And it is very beneficial for those who bought bitcoin within 2019 because the price of bitcoin was very low at that time. And those who bought bitcoin last year bought it at a very low price but as now the price of bitcoin is going to reach $ 20000. Now those people will definitely sell  bitcoins because now not bitcoins have increased the price too much. And as some people give their opinion that the price of bitcoin will start falling. So now those people who have increased its price in bitcoin very much, then they will sell it and want to get the benefit of straw. Because doing so will be more beneficial for them.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day