Bitcoin holding will be worth this year or in the long run? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Debanshu589

Bitcoin holding will be worth this year or in the long run?

I agree with that and bitcoin halving can make bitcoin go higher that before. This is right moment for investment but not with trading because volatility is slowly ( but sure ), need more time to reach our target, that's the problems

BTC will always be worth something in any year. This is due to the fact that, the asset is seen as a safe haven asset and can also be seen as an asset that can in a low risk way safeguard your investment and also give you a reward when the market moves up

Bitcoin holding will always be worth it no matter what year or time is it, it's better to keep coins in our wallets instead of using them in gambling or using all of them in trading because that'll lead us to losing our coins or some profits. We shouldn't use all of our balance in every actions we do in order for us to gain profit

Well my friend to me I don't think that this year will be bad for people that hold their bitcoin because am definitely sure that they will gain more money with time

we hope to see a longer bull run these year, the kind of bull run that will last for more than two to three months. 

Edited by Froshk

The main reason why bitcoin is accepted by many is mostly because of its ability to overcome resistance within a Short time spam, 

Further more, these year seems to be the most anticipated cryptocurrencies driven year, so yes, Bitcoin holding will be worth it in 2021.

It did not happen that year but not in the long run either, this bull run of bitcoin was expected to happen though it came a little late at 2021 while it should have been in in 2020.

The bitcoin holding is the only way to make a lot of money and if you want you need to check the previous record of the bitcoin to confirm the status.

Investing Bitcoin is more beneficial in the long run, but if we take advantage of every rise and fall in our favor, this matter is excellent, but we must have good experience

Actually those that hold or invest in bitcoin have make good profits from their holding this year. Bitcoin hits 40k usd which never been done before in the history of cryptocurrency. 

Bitcoin has improved significantly in recent years. I hope that it will continue in this direction and that it will be good for us and achieve good profits over time.

Hello my friend.i think that such sites play a role in the price movement down or up. I think i will get interresting since nobember as everyone prepares for December. Where a bullish relly can Usually occur acroding the previous year     

Dear friend actually I reply to this post in 2021 so I want to say that bitcoin proves that it is the bestest currency in all over the world and it gains more and more popularity in these some years. And I think that it will be more and more popular in upcoming years and reaches as the highest level

I think Bitcoin will be even more in demand in the future and it's supply is constantly decreasing so price rise is inevitable. I hold my bitcoins for the long term and I will sell them at 100 k prices. Surely a bear market will come and next cycle, I may buy from dips again 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

In a long run, it is not going to be easy for it though because it needs more users and the rates of transactions will increase.

The truth is that yes, the time to buy Bitcoin is today, we should not continue to miss opportunities if we have to buy we buy, obviously with a correct guide and knowing where we are getting, most people in these times want to take advantage to take advantage of people who are uninformed of the subject so it is essential to have the right education when investing and more Bitcoin that can have both short and long term returns.

• Useful or interesting 1

Inspire of the Corona crisis Bitcoin prices have moved up in the tail end of 2020. Many people have given different reasons for the same. Those who are patient and made good profit  in the year 2020 are the happiest.

Yes, bitcoin holding is really worth it because when you buy a bitcoin at the perfect moment the big profits is really assured. Holding bitcoin really worth it not on this year, but every year because the price of bitcoin changes, it can increase or decrease and it’s very unpredictable so that keep holding bitcoin until the bull market comes.

I think if they want it because they hold 10 billion dollars worth of bitcoins but luckily they haven't or at least haven't and they hold it it's possible for exchange purposes.

Of course dear friend, and for a sample a button as we are today. Bitcoin is the present, cryptocurrencies are the present and we must stop thinking that they are the future, basically we have the opportunity to coincide in this era of information and digital that we can take advantage of to become professions in this world, with a proper process of education and personal growth we can achieve everything we want.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think this is a best time to hold the bitcoin because its price is increasing rapidly day by day and it will also be increase continuously in the future therefore we can get huge profit in the future by holding the bitcoin now. If we talk about the price of bitcoin in this year then I will say that it will reach to almost $90000 at the end of this year.

• +1 1

Since the invetion on cryptocurrecy and BTC been the first, it holding as always been a profit, that is a time when people are still unaware of such technology, so considering how the world is talking about cryptocurrecies now, the holding would definitely be worthy as usual and always.

• +2 1

Hello friend this question might be reasonable to persuade you to join the long level bitcoin four as the state counts the street as well as it is the only route. Good luck to you. Thank you.

Yes I also agree with your opinion and also appreciate your work on it because there are many people who are very conscious to join different online earning site but most of them don't know how to work on it and how to gain a better at quotation from any online earning sites we also advised to keep well connected to their senior year on his side and always want to be a thinker and always create some creative ideas because then you create some creative ideas than your education will be good in the whole market and dynamic power profitable earning from this online earning site that you want from anyone it.