Bitcoin holding will be worth this year or in the long run? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Debanshu589

Bitcoin holding will be worth this year or in the long run?

At this time holding bitcoin is not good.Now Bitcoin price already very high.If you hold Bitcoin and when price goes down then you will lose money.So this is not best time for holding bitcoin.

• +1 1

If that huge amount move and come in the market it will surely effect the price of btc but will it go high or low ? No one can say that, it might drop the value as there will be a lot of Btc for sell.

• +2 1

Having so much in bitcoin in a wallet will definitely be a major game changer in the supply and demand curve for bitcoin. as we all know, the price of bitcoin is decided solely on the supply and the demand curve, and therefore if there are whales like this that exist they can flood the market with more coins, increasing supply and causing the value to go down and then buy up the coins again increasing demand which will cause the price to go up. Whales are huge manipulators of the crypto market and it is important to keep eye on their behavior to decide how to trade. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The has came of worthness of bitcoin, BTC is that crypto coin that has never disappointed woefully without recovering to a better value at least you will understand the differences is just matter of being patience and perseverance at a moment waiting for the bullish market

• +3 1

If you hold btc for a long time it will be more beneficial for you in a long term But you need to take care for that the price can be fall too and you might lose all of your capital.

Yes if we see the price of the Bitcoin which is not stable yet it increases gradually day by day . As per predictions it will go further high in this year so holfing btc in this year woulf be very benificial . But also there is possiblity to low downs the lrice of btc so i suggest where you came to know that its orice is now going downward make you selling hurry 

• +2 1

Bitcoin holding is always amazing as you can make a lot of money by holding the cryptocurrency  for a long time, only if you can risk  your money to earn something  more.

Hello friend, I m not certain that the Bitcoin holding will be worth in this year 2020, in light of the fact that I think on the off chance that we see what occurred on year 2016 where it is the last dividing nothing occurred except for the following year 2017 yes. So is conceivable the following year.

If the goal is to make a profit in the long run, i.e. several months to a year, then it is profitable .

But if the goal is storage for several years, then it is excellent, the general trend is upward, many people now stock up on satoshi, not interested in the price.

Maybe that company has something to do with the graphs, they are very well trained people to analyze the possible ups or downs of any cryptocurrency, it should be noted that they are expert analysts who are carrying out all this.

BTC is a great coin and in this market so many peoples are invest and now this time if we buy the BTC and hold that for just some time becasue in the future BTC make a great high like it touch the 200,000$ and than time sell your BTC coin in a good price.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin is very pump in a year 2020. In the month of May it's price is at only 3500$ but now it's price is at 19000$. In my opinion next year this more pumping . I think it reach at 30k to 40k. I invest in it and hold for 6 months. 

• +1 1

You can hold I until the price rises then the prices increases then you can sell and earn extraordinary income from coins. It's depend on your requirements. 

It’s always individuality for anyone - some people bought bitcoin in 2016 so they always have profit. But in my opinion you should buy bitcoin any time, and even if it goes down just buy a bit in addition (so average price becomes lower). But NEVER sell cryptocurrencies cheaper than you bought it. Just HODL.

Edited by Donor
  • Useful or interesting 1

The bitcoins in exchanges have been lower lately and keep going lower, the holding is increasing and maybe it has to do with grayscale too that increases the sales of shares in institutions that have longterm plans for Bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

Those that hold bitcoin from last year have make good profits this year, the bitcoin price was low last year compare to this year that it rises to grate price. 

On 10/22/2019 at 2:02 AM, Debanshu589 said:

I found this article on cointelegraph :https://cointelegraph.com/news/nearly-10-billion-in-btc-is-held-in-wallets-of-8-crypto-exchanges. I wonder  if they had the control over the price, they can make a bearish run or even they can wake the bull up? Well for sure there is only one thing to expect it is having a good price in the future. What is your thought if the 10 billion worth of bitcoin will move?

Exactly friend, I think that everything depends on the news so I believe that there is a greater benefit in long-term purchases in order to have better opportunities and profits since in the short term it is possible that the price will fall.

• +2 1

I think this is the time that you need to get your bitcoin. The price of bitcoin now are around $19000 and counting, if you get your bitcoin now you'll get huge amount of profit on it. But it's up to you if you want wait bitcoin to reached $20000 first before getting your bitcoin.

I think bitcoin ownership will be valuable in the long run, because from the start, bitcoin ownership that is stored for a long time generally benefits so it is not impossible that the price of bitcoin can reach $ 100,000 in the future, maybe even more. than that.

• +1 1

Bitcoin as the leading cryptocurrency in the market, due to its trajectory and behavior since its creation that has followed an upward trend. The information that is handled is that there is little supply of bitcoin and in the course of months there will be much less, because no more bitcoin can be generated, this produces an effect of price increase in the short term, therefore that it is recommended to hold this cryptocurrency, surely in a few days it will rise again, remember that a few months ago it was at 10,000 dollars and today it is at almost 20 thousand dollars.

On 10/22/2019 at 2:02 AM, Debanshu589 said:

I found this article on cointelegraph :https://cointelegraph.com/news/nearly-10-billion-in-btc-is-held-in-wallets-of-8-crypto-exchanges. I wonder  if they had the control over the price, they can make a bearish run or even they can wake the bull up? Well for sure there is only one thing to expect it is having a good price in the future. What is your thought if the 10 billion worth of bitcoin will move?

This year, without a doubt, it was profitable to make a profit next year I think it will also be better in the long term, it is a wonder the btc will be more popular and its demand will increase more.

No one can predict actually what is going to happen. The worth of Bitcoin holding also depends upon direction of movement whether movement will be out of circulating supply or in the circulating supply.

• +3 1

On 10/22/2019 at 8:02 AM, Debanshu589 said:

I do not think that it is possible to control the price of Bitcoin, perhaps for a few minutes or a short time, and then it will return to the movement. There are many whales who own the currency

• +4 1

Actually holding bitcoin will be worth, bitcoin is increasing value these days and it attracting more user day in day out, moreover if we hold our coin and the price rise up we will then sell it and make up a good profit at last.

ven 2020 was a wonderful year for Bitcoin investors and traders because the value of a Bitcoin change it drastically in the 2020 year and it is predicted that in 2021 its value will reach to about $50,000 or more and in the long run it is said that about $1000000 will be achieved.