Scamming, Begging or donating! - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Scamming, Begging or donating!

On 11/19/2019 at 12:36 PM, dillah said:

I think you have more knowledge, I'm sure you also know that bounties and airdrops are a good way to make money or crypto. Trading, freelancers, marketing ads and there are still a few more things worth doing. In my opinion all three things in the title are bad for earn money.

Can you explain to me how bounties and air drops are that good? Because I've heard that some of people are leaving because of bounties hunter and airdrops.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Yes, you just need to answer all the questions here. illegal methods are strictly prohibited in the world of crypto. many people do what is forbidden by deception. so be careful.

I choose non of the above, investing is the best way to earn money. Investing is legal and much safer than that three. You just need patience, trust and mind.

You must learn there exists very much matters materializing these days on the cryptocurrency breathing space most suitable just where men and women are you will find special umpteen things to make sure you make cash still i presume wasting is normally the way to make cash for that reason you must not come up with scamming many people.

There is no one who can either donate their bitcoin to you because it only helps answer their questions, I think they don't donate but pay with the terms of doing the work they offer and this is better

I can't see any reason why scamming is even at your option as a method of earning. Scamming has been really a threat for us since it takes away all of the hard work we can provide. Begging is not reliable too and I don't see any profit when it comes to donating. Start to analyze the market and perform trading.

You need to understand there presently exist a huge amount of details having at this moment during the cryptocurrency room or space ideal the place ındividuals are to do so multiple issues that will make money online however , it is my opinion spending is certainly using make money online which means that you should never see scamming other individuals.

2 hours ago, Chy944 said:

I think none of them is chooseable to earn money rather I would say work hard to earn money .beside this you can easily earn from this forum just by posting here.

Believe me, now there are such ways of earning that your head can go around, and even $ 100 a month will seem to you not money at all. I know a man who just earns that deceives people, so, he has a day out for 2 thousand dollars. Do the results).

For me, the best way to earn money is from donating. Because it is better to give than to recieve and donating is much better than begging or scamming because in donating you are not stepping on someone.

I think that the best way is to become a streamer and if you understand something, people will gradually start donating money to you (including in cryptocurrency), no matter in what area you are an expert, there will still be viewers.

Well I can analyze this three words, I think scamming is not one of my characteristics, and begging no I can't do that, but I can agree with you in donating but not too much, not every one id's going to donate you just a few I think 

donation? that's a friendly word. but we are in this forum or the bitcointalk form, we are not just discussing it. there is a signature that we carry, meaning we are promoting a project and that includes work.

Scamming can't be a good option to earn money. Scammers never think about the hard labour of others and so the don't hesitate to steal others money.

Bengali?

View this Topic

2 minutes ago, Rebel said:

I will choose donating. You are right scamming and begging is the illegal way to earn money. If we donate money among the poor people the. People will interested to help the people also.

Yes the scamming and begging is really a not good way of earning money so in this way you are right donating is a very good option for us. 

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

I only to make profit by trading. scamming and begging both are bad way for making profit. if any one want to make profit then he can join in some airdrop . also anyone can make profit by making creative post in this forum.

I don't get what the idea comparing scamming begging and donating. That is sure donating is good action, not like begging and scamming is bad action. For me i prefer doing donate. Because we can help some people who have a problem. I think donate is not only about money, but also knowledge. Only donate with what you can and don't force yourself to donate.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Donating of course, scamming in the other side is already bad to the users of course. In begging, this is unfair because all we need is equality in earning Crypto Currency coin not just begging.

Donation is not comparable or comparable to concepts such as begging. A cryptocurrency donation is one of the great signs of doing good to a person. 

On 10/22/2019 at 9:24 AM, Luciferludz said:

What do you think is a best way to earn money as I mentioned above in tittle? For me donating is good cause people can donate you if you help them by actions such as here in forum someone ask question and you answer him if he'll see it help a lot may do feedback to you by donating you. But scamming and begging are illegal way to earn money.

You are right that instead of scamming and begging someone should struggle to get money as there are many ways to earn. I myself is an example that i have earned about $700 in a year . Its not a big money but its enough to have some part time.

Now a days many scammers are trying this technique to collect the crypto currency coin from the peoples. They feel the users that they collect the coins for donating the poor peoples and poor areas of the world,. So be aware from this technique

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 12:24 PM, Khan said:

In the today world instead of earning in the legal way people are making money using the scams and many other tricks to make people fool.

Many of them are doing scam with the new people as they don't know how to avoid the scammers but this is not a good way to make money.

On 10/22/2019 at 9:24 AM, Khan said:

In the today world instead of earning in the legal way people are making money using the scams and many other tricks to make people fool.

Sure mostly of people are making moneys by scamming others people and others scammers are using the tricks to sat they allowing donation to the orphanage by bitcoin

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

Iqoption.com/signup

On 10/22/2019 at 10:02 AM, lilykool said:

It is not a true way to make money...You shouldnt make money with scamming someone.Of course donating is a good way and iti s the way that people show their supports

Why you are saying that's you couldn't make money by scamming others people moneys while there have scammers that's ate making millions of dollars illegal

Iqoption.com/signup

On 10/22/2019 at 12:24 PM, Luciferludz said:

What do you think is a best way to earn money as I mentioned above in tittle? For me donating is good cause people can donate you if you help them by actions such as here in forum someone ask question and you answer him if he'll see it help a lot may do feedback to you by donating you. But scamming and begging are illegal way to earn money.

Me too, I think donating, in the choices, is the best thing to earn money. Because in scamming and begging, yes you can get rich, but you have your conscience that will tell you not to do it anymore.