Still You Keep Valuable Tokens? - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cheewy

Still You Keep Valuable Tokens?

Actually I have a lot of tokens but I don’t know why I keep them until now, I got a lot of them in Bounty and I used to keep them until they enter exchanges and their price rises, but in fact most of them did not enter exchanges and its prices are still trivial. So I forgot them in the wallet.

I am holding a lot of different coins, and the value of the time I invested is btc is more than 10k until now I still keep and hope it up, vn eth, tron, xvg or neo

On 10/29/2019 at 4:42 AM, cyberdg said:

Only one or two tokens that I hold with consideration of good progress. For others I prefer to convert to BTC and hodl them.

Don,t convert your coins in BTC because BTC will come down regularly and you are going to be loss if you have good coins like ETH or LTC then don,t convert that just safe them if you have other and low value coins then you can change them into the BTC and safe the BTC for future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I keep some good coins in my eth wallet and there are also returns on investment. but now it becomes rubbish that is very detrimental for those who invest in the end is a huge loss, for investors, please look at what coins are about, not all coins are long-term because of the circumstances

On 10/22/2019 at 10:17 AM, cheewy said:

I want to ask. still you keep valuable tokens? for bounty users or airdrop users, this question make them laugh. i just want to know it. and how many your valuable token right now.? please share your experience 😂

another question: why you still hold them? 😂

Yes im still holding some valueble tokens that i got in some bounty campaign im holding it because i know that this token still has more room to grow.

On 10/22/2019 at 5:17 AM, cheewy said:

I want to ask. still you keep valuable tokens? for bounty users or airdrop users, this question make them laugh. i just want to know it. and how many your valuable token right now.? please share your experience 😂

i dont think anyone who have brains will keep any of the tokens from the airdrops because those one dont keep their value for so long , i recieved 2 coins from airdrops which are IOST and NOBS anf they both were worth 20$ at the time but now the same amount is worth 2$ lol

There is no harm in keeping tokens even if they are not valuable. You don't pay anything to hold them. There have been some tokens that no one thought will increase in price but suddenly went up and doubled investments. Most valuable tokens are worth keeping in wallets. I want to collect more of them to see what happens after Christmas. But I prefer to collect some tokens as free coins from faucets or exchanges because if you pay for them, you expect them to pay you back but when you receive them as free it doesn't matter if their prices don't go up because you will lose nothing and you just have a new experience. So, I hold them until they grow.

I guess many of us still keeping those token in our wallet because we want to see that token will have a chance to increase high in the future. Who knows that the token can be back to a higher price so we can sell it at once at a higher price. But if you ask about how valuable the token right now, I think the price for every token is down higher, and many of them got the lowest price now. I still hold some tokens in my wallet because I believe that the token will increase later, so I don't think that holding that token in our wallet will be a waste of time.

On 10/22/2019 at 9:17 AM, cheewy said:

Actually, there is nothing funny about this situation, I am sure the bounty hunter is working hard to earn those token. And you already know why they are still holding the token. It is hard time for all bounty hunter and you should not laugh. 

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

No, look, I no longer store them because I sell them shortly after they entered the platform because I don't like wasting my time waiting for their appreciation, the tokens  that I still store are only those that do not have any value and I could not sell them.

On 12/25/2019 at 5:11 PM, Mendeleev17 said:

I don't keep any altcoins gotten from airdrops and bounty campaigns. I always thought they are not useful at all

Ah so you like do not have access to accounts where you kept those token anymore?

I hold some altcoin and also some token for the future. I thik this token or coin price will increase soon and i get profit. I got some coin from airdrops. And aslo invest for the near future. 

Last 7 month I holding many alt coin because I believe that coin are most potential and give good returns in future. 

Last year when bitcoin price suddenly pump $4000 to $12000 dollars that time many alt coin price badly dump in bitcoin fair that's   why many investors still holding those coin.       

I have several tokens that I have saved for more than 1 year because the price is still below the ICO so if it is sold it is worthless. I hope the price will go up along with the update from dev 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

5 hours ago, Lifeman said:

I wish your hope come true, because majority of the altcoins I came across, they never rise again

Because many projects have a similar concept so that competition is getting tougher and making a lot of altcoin worthless 😓

we zoom out to see how tokens are built, rather than just how they should be regulated, it becomes obvious there are actually two flavors of cryptographic token: fungible, and non-fungible.

Confused? Yeah, okay. Fair enough. Don’t worry, the differences really simple, and better yet – quick to explain.

Bitcoin is fungible

Fungible cryptocurrencies represent the overwhelming majority of tokens on the market. Fungible tokens are digital assets built so that each individual token (or fraction of a token) is equivalent to the next.

I still keep more than 60 types of tokens in my personal wallet, but most of the tokens I keep are tokens from the distribution of airdrops, and if so, it's clear that most tokens that I keep have no value,

But, I want to buy a mixin or a maker Dao,but unfortunately the two tokens are never cheaper than $ 100, even though the maker dao is valued at hundreds of dollars,

1 minute ago, Lifeman said:

They are competiting and theya re aiming at the same target which is wrong too, let them look at other lapses and aim their target there

Maybe because they took the existing trend so many projects with similar concepts. But the strategy they used was not effective so it didn't attract the attention of investors 🤔

These are assets and the only way to grow assets is to hold them until they relatively increase in value. However, this should not be done for too long. Unless one has an adequate amount of that asset and the person can catch out on the difference.

@yoasswbi21 unfortunately it also happened to me, why is that ?, because I get some tokens from the airdrop and that's what I keep, while the coins from the purchase are in a separate wallet, if you have csm or consentium maybe it will be good value in the future, but, I  has an interest in storing veritasium, augur or papolus tokens.

There are many cryptocurrencies and tokens in the market. Some are fakes and some are good. I get some tokens from the airdrops. Still hold some altcoins and token that i think it will be valuable in the near future. Now i m waiting. 

Keeping the valuable tokens will give us a chance to make another profit in the future, but that is only if we know if that token can increase in the future. Many of us are trying to store the token without we know if the token will be worth or not in the future because we cannot do anything except to hold the token until the price can increase in the next bull run. We can only hope that it will grow although we don't have the right time to see the token will rise again.

I never got any tokens through airdrops, because I never signed up for any of them and I don't regret that.  But I've read a *lot* of posts by people who've participated in them, and it seems like what gets airdropped ends up mostly worthless.  No surprise, since all those tokens are freebies and never had any great ideas behind them anyway.

*If* I did have any airdropped tokens, I'd probably keep them even if they weren't worth much.  They're a piece of crypto history in my opinion and there's no harm in just keeping them.

Previously i already sell some token too so it's was zero but now i already buy some potential coin and token like bitcoin, ethereum and for token i keep Digitalbits and Energi. I have expectation on this year so i buyback my previous potential token and coin.