The reason why you lose - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

The reason why you lose

Well one of the major reason why a trader lose is maybe because on your self discipline and emotion's. if you dont have that your decision makings can be affected. and other reason of lose is greed.

In eraly days. I loss every trade. Due to not applying stop loss. I even save 10% of my portfolio. Another thing is margin trading. It kicks how much the profit you can. But double the loss if you fail and. Sometime liquidify the coins. 

I lost because I did not predict the market, I trade on the sentiment without a certain understanding, so you should not like me, or check any money before making an exchange.

the reason why i lost some aspects of trading i have not mastered it fully and at that time i did not have a lot of relationships to get advices on trading , and until finally i could trade at the lowest point and even then did not have a lot of funds, but on this condition im still never give up .

4 hours ago, kusvuw10 said:

Of course everyone has a reason. Losses and profits are the part we need to accept, we're just greedy and it's easy to fail

You are right if you are able to accept the fact that you fail and use it as a lesson you will surely learn what you need to learn and become more confident in your trading strategy.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 10/22/2019 at 4:50 AM, Slavi said:

I mostly lose only because of my impatience, this is the main reason for luck, but I work on it and over time make fewer mistakes, of course there are other reasons, but very rarely

I believe in you to correct the mistakes that have been experienced by you so that you can be careful in doing everything that you can benefit again someday.

Of course, success starts with mistakes so you can think again and correct the mistakes.

12 hours ago, Nurul Huda said:

I believe in you to correct the mistakes that have been experienced by you so that you can be careful in doing everything that you can benefit again someday.

Of course, success starts with mistakes so you can think again and correct the mistakes.

Of course, at the beginning of trading, no one is safe from mistakes, even those who have experience in this business also happen to commit them, without this, nowhere is the truth, the chance to make mistakes is much lower when you have already done them and there is something to learn from

4 hours ago, Slavi said:

Of course, at the beginning of trading, no one is safe from mistakes, even those who have experience in this business also happen to commit them, without this, nowhere is the truth, the chance to make mistakes is much lower when you have already done them and there is something to learn from

Your opinion is correct and I agree with your opinion that a businessman or trader will not be far from the name of error and failure because they certainly learn from the meaning of error so they think again to look for the meaning of success to trade.

i blame my self. market is eagerly waiting to hunt or eat peoples equity and liquidity. however if any people open position with good money management, low taking risk in proper time then market can not be harm to them. market price may go against your trade for few days or months but it will back its position and will go to top where you can take your profits

As per my ideology there are many reasons which make your trading effective and bring to loss most especially the ignorance to market analysis and after that physical condition temper and family issues also effect and lead to loss.

I guess most of the people, especially when they are still new to trading they tent to be impatient and very impulsive; they would not weigh things out and that would usually result to loss. 

Main reason do not buy highly pumping coin.Always  buy coinmarketcap top listed dumping coin.You will be once time get huge profit.

The biggest reason for my loss at this time was because of some of the bitcoins that were falling in the price of bitcoin, and because of the price drop, I had to sell at a lower price. This is my biggest loss.

On 10/21/2019 at 11:30 PM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

There is no losing. It is just your point of view. If you think it is a failure and you will learn a lesson from it then you are starting to win.

But actually the losing must be appeared while you are trading but for good traders the lose is appeared 30% and the remained 70% it is profit

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

2 hours ago, auiwrb4 said:

Basically we are greedy and have no plans of maturity to trade, it is too hasty to make decisions so fast, But we have to know how to recover losses and then how to profit profits from transactions

It is good for a trader to have strategies for many situations. The escape plan is also said, meaning that you always have the solution no matter how volatile the market is.

Edited by iloveyobit

Currencies can change their direction at any time because this market is very high liquidity, and all traders in the market believe that they will collect millions of dollars from trading and that they will achieve their dreams from this trade and because they come with incorrect information because they lack education and understand the rules and adhere to it.

In this crypto market if you want to get success then you have to gain some knowledge which will help you to understand what is crypto. Before trade first learn about trading. Don't trade with panic, emotion and any tension. Because it can make you lose.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 10/21/2019 at 9:55 PM, kobi said:

Yes! of course there always comes a reason or 

an excuse for all our life's failures, many surround 

their failures around systems,myths,superstitions, beliefs etc

just to ease the pain that accompanies the Truth..

Hello my friend
Yes, my friend, Bitter truth
Many do not accept the loss situation, and the blame is due to external factors. It was she who caused him to lose
I think they are the idiots doing this.
Reviewing mistakes, learning from them, and increasing knowledge. It is made by the successful and the smart.

The reason I lost in trading was because I was inexperienced, trading frantically, not correcting mistakes in the past.

• -1 1

If we don,t know about the coin and we buy that coin with our all money and that coin is a fake coin so we can loss our all money like this because now so many new coins will introduce and almost these all coins are fake and peoples will loss their money in it, so just buy the old coins and that coins will good and best for you.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This question is too difficult to answer with a coment, I have countless lkys due to losses that I have not synthesized, due to greed, due to wrong prediction, by mistake, if I know all my mistakes. I was good at trading

There are many reasons for losing money in Cryptocurrency trading.In trading every traders need patients to trade.Some People has not enough knowledge about trading.This is also reasons for losing money

There are many reasons why you lose, which can not be mentioned is your determination and discipline in playing coins, when playing, there is a taget goal, you should not greed or you should not be afraid of losses, so you will promoted, and you greed or fear of losses, you will die

Some reason why I lose in trading in the market because of lacking of ideas,  strategy and also awareness what is happening into the world of crypto.   

On 10/22/2019 at 3:55 AM, kobi said:

Yes! of course there always comes a reason or 

an excuse for all our life's failures, many surround 

their failures around systems,myths,superstitions, beliefs etc

just to ease the pain that accompanies the Truth.

This is so common with crypto-traders. Each time we lose money 

in a trade, we blame it on wrong factors: wrong Technical analysis(TAs),

fundamental Analysis,news,signals etc...The simple truth is your failure comes

from the inside,in other words, you choose the wrong coin to buy because the 

error lies on your inside, you made an entry at the wrong time because your mind-set

is totally a wrong one,it's all programmed in your heart. The bitter truth is that unless

a new software is installed inside you, you'll keep loosing. I know many hate this truth.

You have a point in that in trading we already expecting some losses because we are not perfect traders who can predict everything and not loss any single penny.