The reason why you lose - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

The reason why you lose

Yes! of course there always comes a reason or 

an excuse for all our life's failures, many surround 

their failures around systems,myths,superstitions, beliefs etc

just to ease the pain that accompanies the Truth.

This is so common with crypto-traders. Each time we lose money 

in a trade, we blame it on wrong factors: wrong Technical analysis(TAs),

fundamental Analysis,news,signals etc...The simple truth is your failure comes

from the inside,in other words, you choose the wrong coin to buy because the 

error lies on your inside, you made an entry at the wrong time because your mind-set

is totally a wrong one,it's all programmed in your heart. The bitter truth is that unless

a new software is installed inside you, you'll keep loosing. I know many hate this truth.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +5 1

I share with you almost all traders follow the heart and not the mind they do not study the market or the currency to be purchased it takes us a lot of time to upright our ideas and become more mature

34 minutes ago, kobi said:

error lies on your inside, you made an entry at the wrong time because your mind-set

is totally a wrong one,it's all programmed in your heart. The bitter truth is that unless

a new software is installed inside you, you'll keep loosing. I know many hate this truth.

There is no losing. It is just your point of view. If you think it is a failure and you will learn a lesson from it then you are starting to win.

Just now, mayanmc said:

But how to become a good trader and start to use the mind and not the heart how do we gain this experience and become good traders?

This lies in the way we think we buy any currency very quickly without studying that currency for example looking for the highest rise has arrived from a month or more so we know how it works This is good

30 minutes ago, samarkamane said:

I share with you almost all traders follow the heart and not the mind they do not study the market or the currency to be purchased it takes us a lot of time to upright our ideas and become more mature

Yes, i totally agree with, much must be brought into consideration upon a vital trading decision

• -1 1

25 minutes ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

There is no losing. It is just your point of view. If you think it is a failure and you will learn a lesson from it then you are starting to win.

Truly, loosing is just an illusion men breath into life through actions, it all lies in our actions.

3 minutes ago, mayanmc said:

Ooh i just learned a good lesson there that i trace the behavior of a coin before i trade on it, that's i hope i will learn more trading tips on this forum as i go.

you sure will learn a lot , information, they say is priceless

• Useful or interesting 1

Just now, kobi said:

Truly, loosing is just an illusion men breath into life through actions, it all lies in our actions.

you sure will learn a lot , information, they say is priceless

Briefly useful who wanted to buy any currency should study that currency a day or two and also do not buy a lot of currencies This will make you not to focus on a certain blindness to focus on one currency better than several currencies urged

• Useful or interesting 1

4 minutes ago, mayanmc said:

Yeah i know right? there are a lot of experts here so i hope to learn a lot, but also there is these people who just write content to get paid, random useless answers.

this is just an advice, ignore the useless answers and react to the useful ones...simple right?

2 minutes ago, samarkamane said:

Briefly useful who wanted to buy any currency should study that currency a day or two and also do not buy a lot of currencies This will make you not to focus on a certain blindness to focus on one currency better than several currencies urged

Some people will say don't put your eggs in one basket, meaning diversify in buying currencies, but i think is a wrong ideology because you completely omit the effects or advantages of focus, which plays a vital role when it comes to fundamental analysis.  

• +2 1

once you start losing concentration over trading specific coin then you might start losing cash too so important which boat you are in 

Good Luck 

Thanks

Why would someone lose
This is due to a number of things, including the use of emotion that takes him to the abyss
As well as the lack of sufficient knowledge in the area in which he makes mistakes that cause him to lose

THINK POSITIVE

I mostly lose only because of my impatience, this is the main reason for luck, but I work on it and over time make fewer mistakes, of course there are other reasons, but very rarely

sounds  like  you're an experienced loser buddy because you cant blame traders for losing money when market goes don, bill gates lose money as well...is he a loser? please stick to informative and informing topics. 

3 hours ago, kobi said:

Lack of knowledge combined with emotion always leads to failure.

When you need to success you need to stop thinking negative , 

TODAY I was talking to a friend, he told me that he had lost a lot in trading, but that his biggest mistake was not knowing how to wait, and he told me that he was finally retiring from it, because he is a very anxious person, and that kind of stress was not it's for him. Stress and anxiety is the worst in trading.

There are many reason to loss the money in Crypto trading but most common is the wrong trade, on wrong time and on the wrong currency.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

13 hours ago, Slavi said:

I mostly lose only because of my impatience, this is the main reason for luck, but I work on it and over time make fewer mistakes, of course there are other reasons, but very rarely

Yes, impatience is largely one of the reasons people lose

7 hours ago, Bills said:

TODAY I was talking to a friend, he told me that he had lost a lot in trading, but that his biggest mistake was not knowing how to wait, and he told me that he was finally retiring from it, because he is a very anxious person, and that kind of stress was not it's for him. Stress and anxiety is the worst in trading.

An advice for your friend: he doesn't need to quit, all he needs is to learn and develops patience, one of the ways to build patience is to kill anxiety by ignoring the burning desire for profit 

11 hours ago, kobi said:

Yes, impatience is largely one of the reasons people lose

An advice for your friend: he doesn't need to quit, all he needs is to learn and develops patience, one of the ways to build patience is to kill anxiety by ignoring the burning desire for profit 

If, in fact he did not dedicate himself more to trading, he said that it was not for him, he prefers to do other types of activities, it is more of the people who likes to work for another and earn a base salary every month, investing 8h of his life .

The failure he is human being, what we can not is to err and continue to err. Whenever I make a mistake I try to know where I went wrong, it helps me not to make more mistakes or at least minimize my mistakes. But when we make mistakes we have to have the strength to stand up, to blame this or that will not turn back time. And over time we learn to make good choices.

3 minutes ago, Rodaniev lovowtsky said:

That's human nature mate, possible greed attitude is the main cause. Mistakes sometimes good but mostly bad, because if you continue to do that there's no good outcome. Mistakes eventually made us strong and learn to be knowledgeable in the future.

Exactly, we learned from our mistakes, that is quite true, what would be of the world if only they had hits .. it would be wonderful, but then it would not be a world of humans ...

11 minutes ago, Sponge08 said:

The Lottery on this trading sites makes a trader hungry for the prize because the it is a very huge amount lf money. I think that it is hard to win on that gamble because it is programmed to have a tiny amount of win for every gamble game(for the "jackpot" prize). A trader only lose, throw and throws away money hoping that he might get thay jackpot. But in the end, became a loser.

I think that when the trader sees trading as Gambling, it is where the greatest loss comes, because he has not matured the basic market knowledge to operate and is sustained only by luck, and that is very dangerous, he can lose all his money .

• +1 1

1 hour ago, hafmy said:

Not all people are expert in trading or they have a little of knowledge, some people think buy some bitcoin or altcoins and then seat down  face to computer, boom the profit makes once!

Those who consider themselves more experts are also wrong and lose, the experts do not know all of them, that is why trading must be studied a lot, and take into account many external factors.

Crypto education is the main reason why people lose so money here. It's because they don't know what they've been doing. They just shell out money and 'hope' that it will give them good profits in short amount of time.

• +1 1

On 10/22/2019 at 3:56 AM, Nufele said:

Lack of knowledge on tradingd, bad selection of exchangee, selecting bad coins. 

Simple but true, that's why reviewing the coins, and exchange platform is very important, for us not to encounter losses in the end of our coin of course. And be patience most of the time and don't be emotional too. 

there are too many reason of the losses, these losses are good if we learn from them and never repeat them, then we will become perfect one day and we will never get loss in the trading due to previous mistakes.

Hard Worker 😎😎