Relationship Between Volume and Price - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Relationship Between Volume and Price

On 12/27/2019 at 8:24 PM, Naga said:

yea i know and i understand the relation between supply and demand but all this dont apply on bitcoin, because if so then tell me why it dropped from 20k to 3.2k? was there a sudden increase in number of bitcoins in the market?

due to the fact that if there are many coins there will be congestion. So people will release it and thus the price is low. Depends on most currencies and how investors, indicating the value of each currency, are common and worth investing.

the volume is an indication of how many of that coin is in circulation and how many of the coin is involved in trading. A large volume shows a reasonably good demand for the coin and as a result it is expected that the coin will be high priced due to the large demand. Hence, bitcoin has the largest volume and the greatest price.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 3/10/2020 at 3:19 AM, perkecont said:

The volume is the marketcap of the token no matter what cost did the token begin with. At whatever point volume rise it implies individuals are buyers the coin which suggests that the cost will rise.

Yea, this is the right pathway for the volume and the price, whenever the volume rises there is possiblities that the coin will rise too

I find that the relationship between volume and price is almost nonexistent, or very little. I think price will be related to quality. Bitcoin is high in value but low in volume, while dogecoin is low in value but high in volume

That isn't what he is talking around. He implied for illustration bitcoin cost is tall since of tall request and moo supply. The moo he was talking almost is the supply. On the off chance that the supply is tall the cost would be moo and in the event that the supply is moo the cost would be tall.

You have to think about the marriage concerning the level in addition to the selling price. Selling price move up or maybe decrease that is certainly not any better level is usually far more major a significant. Selling price is generally usual in addition to an enhanced level, even so, the selling price can certainly minimize lacking raise with a degree should the investor's lose interest from the difficulties.

39 minutes ago, gonumohagu said:

There are big relationship between volume and price. If the volume is increased as supply is increased, the price will be decreasing, but demands can make the price to increase if it surpass the volume. 

I believe it is like this, when volume increase prices will increase, when supply increase price would decrease, when volume and supply increase at same average level, price would be stable.

Volume increase with demand.

On 1/28/2020 at 6:17 AM, Mxcity said:

Now I fully understand was getting confused before I saw this.

Not sure what to call these currencies, but I personally dislike investing in coins of such small value and always high. I like to see a higher number next to my coins because I prefer to trade with lesser holdings and with trx and Ripple I will need to hold thousands if I want to increase in value. Size and price depend on the number of cards sold and purchased and it is hard to understand easily

On 1/9/2020 at 12:37 AM, armor said:

Volume matters even in the selection of coin to be traded, this has make it easy for us to trade the coins with high volume

Whenever bitcoin is dumped by those whales, it is advisable to buy it back from people who say bitcoin is in high demand. if a penny is likely due to market stress on it. they are tied together meaning that if there is enough interest to buy a coin, the price will increase at least a little.

On 12/30/2019 at 12:25 AM, Naga said:

if there is real demand then whenever bitcoin is being dumped by those bear whales there should be a buying in return from those who say bitcoin is in high demand.

If the volume of bitcoin increases, the price will fall, but many investors and traders are buying bitcoin causing demand to be higher than supply and the price to rise. I understand the relationship between supply and demand but all of this does not apply to bitcoin

Volume represents the currency available to do trading and investing and price represents the fluctuations in the currency so sometime even at higher price people don't invest in it which shows a high volume of such currencies. 

Volume is the amount of people that are doing a trade at the present time or rather the amount of money that does this when it is high, that is, there is a lot of money moving in the market, if it was little, that is, the market is rigid at the present time   

On 1/26/2020 at 9:59 PM, BullRunBit said:

1. If you think when you say low that price drop then that means sellout which means that a lot of coins was sold.

2. Same like 1. just that someone or more people buying a lot (that coin).

3. That can means that coins did not have strong walls (walls means selling prices, buying), which means for example that coin cost 10sat and till 50sat total value of walls was 0.1 BTC and someone or more people buy all coins till 50sat and move price which means that with volume of 0.1 BTC they or he or she move price more than x2 (double).

4. Again if you think low/drop then same like 3. with for example 0.1 BTC they move price a lot and because of that volume is low and price drop.

I hope you understand, and I hope that you know what volume mean.

You will need to note that there are improvements related to daily confirmed purchases, as well as predictable return on investment. Certainly the leading global cryptocurrency certainly has a high trading volume. That is all my opinion thanks to dang goodluck.

On 10/21/2019 at 2:30 AM, williamz902 said:

I'm wanting to get other ideas and opinions on the relationship between volume and price of a coin. For example, what does it mean when:

1. Volume is really high, but price is still low?
2. Volume is high and the price is high?
3. Volume is low and price is high?
4. Volume is low and the price is low?

Any ideas, opinions and tips are welcome in this regard.

Well this a complicate topic, for example Dogecoin has a big volume and his price is very low, ripple too, has a big volume but his price is low too, Bitcoin is the most expensive cryptocurrencie and has a big volume but not much as the two before and is still the most expensive. Everyone have Ripple and Dogecoin because theyre cheapers but not everyone have a hole Bitcoin.

It is important to consider the volume before investing. Volume is the representation of money. 4 things you say are corresponding to different currencies, for example, number 1 is dogecoin. Values and volumes are a bit related. value and supply and demand in the market are more connected.

Volume and price have little in common. These are two different values. Volume is the total number of trades and available orders. And they have almost nothing to do with the price.

If the volume of trading is high then the price will be high up to a specific point where buyers stop buying at that price and there will be a decrease in the price of the currency

Life is great and enjoy it

Volume of a coin indicates that how much of that crypto coin got traded. If the volume is higher then it means many people are buying and traded that coin which results in the increase in the price of that crypto coin.

I think volume and prices between some relation, but I don't think its effects prices, because dogecoin also good volume but prices not increase, because of huge supply but bitcoin limited supply so prices increase, but volume indicate the coin how much investors use this coin for trading and invest money.

It's all about the demand and supply on the coin.. And the volume sometimes is more important than the price of any coin.. Because the high volume means that this coin is really strong and there is huge demand on it.

As on the definition of coins and their relationship on theirs prices when being traded as if the trading volume or the Market Caps which they hold as when questioning the price and valuation of a coin. What I generally kind of know is that of demand which actually still goes to the volume of that coin in the trading analysis

On 2/23/2020 at 9:20 PM, Kareem786 said:

I think crypto currency volume is the number of transactions in the market, the more transactions selling and buying, the greater the volume. Although the volume rises but due to the large number of sales the price will go down, also vice versa if the volume rises due to many purchases the price will rise.

In the natural case, your words are correct, as liquidity reflects the volume of transactions that take place in that currency, but sometimes some platforms counterfeit that liquidity.

• +2 1

Volume is the volume of trading, but it includes all trading operations that include buying and selling. As for the price, it increases whenever the supply decreases and the demand for the cryptocurrency increases, and therefore the trading volume does not mean that the demand is greater than the supply, perhaps the opposite.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Volumes and price are very close to each other . If volumes increase that leads to increase price also . Sometimes volumes can not affect the price of coins. 

• +1 1