Would you buy e-books about crypto with crypto coins? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alicenora

Would you buy e-books about crypto with crypto coins?

On 10/21/2019 at 1:29 AM, alicenora said:

If I sell books to you for just 1 USD,Would you buy them ?(You will pay with crypto coins and after you pay it you will get your book automaticly.)

What do you think,Please share your ideas.Thanks

If it will help me to understand cryptocurrency very well, then why not. If it will make me knowledgeable about cryptoworld, then I'll buy it.

Of course books are really useful because it can help us to learn more about crypto way more deeper and broader. Also using crypto as a payment is good because this is much faster, than paying through cards or any other payment method.

Seem that ebook is useless. Why?

Because i will not read ebook. I can get many resources knowledge with Google and Youtube, especially for cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is need many practice not only with reading.

I am also don't get what the content inside your ebook, don't say that is basic. Because we already know for example we already know how to send and receive Bitcoin.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Best idea for me, but I prefer normal and physical books if that is available because the feeling of using my different senses in a physical book is amazing like the smell and touch. I hope that is available, a crypto currency book.

On 12/4/2019 at 10:53 AM, ultimateclub said:

There are many ebooks can be downloaded from dark web for free. But i always discourage to do it. If the writers offer their their books for cryto it will be better. The acceptance of crypto would be more wide and obviously i will pay with crypto.

Getting paid stuff from the dark web for free is piracy, and it would be really better if you can't accept payments from banks because you don't have a credit card, so cryptocurrencies become an attractive option.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I have not buy any e-book for crypto with Cryptocurrency.In our country there is no online shop for buy anything with crypto.Crypto illegal in our country.

Every person should make payment method for selling the books of his religious. If he is Muslim he need to sell books like Quran and naats etc.

No! I cannot buy any electronic book from the crypto currency. But this is very easy to buy books from the crypto currency.

I am not interested in studying books. That why i can't buy the books online

This is a very good topic, yes from the book we can understand and get knowledge about the world of Crypto and how it works and the rules of the Crypto world.

E-books are actually convenient just like cryptocurrency. I do not think there is harm on buying e-books using cryptocurrency. It is just that price must be reasonable.

If anyone want they can do it. First of all they have to do exchange their wallet. Which money accept you country or which type of money accept online buy. Simply you convert this and pay. Thanks.

Yes I will buy it since e-book cost for only 1USD it is cheap and we not know that we may learn new information that are not put on google. E-book is also a reliable source of information.

I think this will be useless mate because in this time, we have some internet, we can easily search some informations about cryptocurrencies instead of buying some e books of it, this is good actually, this will be applicable to the bookworm people.

I will buy if if I cant get the the book in my local market. if I get the book in my local market then why I will go to buy it with crypto. if you want to do it then you should sell rare books.

I don't think I can buy crypto books with crypto currency because I have never tried it and can try it in the future and what it does

Everybody should use crypto to buy or sell stuffs. The more we use, the more it becomes accepted, and that should be the goal for everyone. As more and more starts using and accepting crypto, it will force governments to bend their rules to include crypto and give it due respect.

Suppose you have a lot interest in cricket football and in fitness then i think you would definitely buy e-books on tjem.If i talk about crypto in the same way there are also very informative  books on the crypto.

17 hours ago, tienda said:

That is good for those who are beginner on this adventure of cryptocurrency and trade, so if they do the effort in searching on google or any other place the best option is buy the E-book about cryptocurrency.

Those that are beginners will find it good and easy to read and find some basic of cryptocurrencies

Sure to buy books about cryptocurrencies is not bad thing and it is the very good thing, because we need to learn more about cryptocurrencies

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Well see one thing, I if that is the online selling then i will never buy it because there is no assurance that i will get the book but my money will be lost. And if the book is useful and i can meet you face to face the there is no matter to buy a book with 1 usd. So there is always a security question if it is online. So think many times before you buy anything from anyone. 

If the book is useful and can help me to learn new thing about crypto or crypto earning then definitely I will buy it. You can also sell your e-book on various popular platform such as amazon kindly or on play store. 

3 hours ago, Marwan alaoui said:

In my opinion well books may assist me with understanding increasingly about digital forms of money on how it functions and I think it is a wise speculation I should purchase.

Book with assist you in learning and help you in starting your step to learning trading

I think it would be best option to buy e-book with crypto coins. Because It is easy to purchase something with crypto due to high speed and less transaction fee. Thus it would be little cheaper than fiat. And book would help us to understand crypto properly.

No i donot require any book on crypto. The internet is a sustainable source for me where i can learn about crypto and forums such as cryptotalk itself has been very useful to developing my understanding in the subject.

468x60-3.png