Would you buy e-books about crypto with crypto coins? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alicenora

Would you buy e-books about crypto with crypto coins?

A book is good, but Crypto news or analysis or even airdrop and forks and more too, won't really get the expenses to tell no that. But yes why you not join in making Crypto a mode of payment, yes I would do¿

On 10/21/2019 at 1:29 AM, alicenora said:

If I sell books to you for just 1 USD,Would you buy them ?(You will pay with crypto coins and after you pay it you will get your book automaticly.)

What do you think,Please share your ideas.Thanks

Well, it depends if that book is very special or contains lots of knowledge about crypto. If it is true, then I'll buy it. Its because it csn help me to know different ways to earn crypto and how can I stay longer using crypto. But if that book has none sense information about crypto, don't expect that I will buy it.

I don't think this is the right place for talking about selling and buying books ,it doesn't matter if you are paying with Bitcoin or any Crypto you should be here to sell those books and groceries in this topic

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

No any not buy ebook because I not need more knowledge about crypto and many other free ways available for gain knowledge like cryptotalk fourm.

On 10/20/2019 at 11:29 PM, alicenora said:

If I sell books to you for just 1 USD,Would you buy them ?(You will pay with crypto coins and after you pay it you will get your book automaticly.)

I dont think in this time maximum people will buy it. Because they don't about crypto beauty. But don't worry. Save it for future. You can make more money from your book.   

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

The answer is simple. I will.f it worth the amount paid for it. So you have to make it useful for the buyer to make good sells. If it worth the amount paid for it then everyone would surely buy one.

• +2 1

On 10/21/2019 at 12:29 AM, alicenora said:

If the e-book that you are selling is exactly what I was looking for and can't be found for free on the internet, maybe I will buy it.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Yes i will, please make it real that project.. Many people will by your books so that they can understand more things about crypto currencies. And if you can make bitcoin as your payment method, believe me you will sell a lot of books rather than other payments methods because bitcoin is more safe and small transfer fee.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 10/20/2019 at 11:29 PM, alicenora said:

I don't think anyone will buy this. Because in the marktet there a lot of information about crypto. If anyone want to learn about it, he will get enough information from online. Also there are many video tutorial in youtube.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Yes, I have already bought things with cryptocurrencies so I will continue buying, books, courses, anything that helps me to know more about cryptography.

• Useful or interesting 1

The internet world is very huge and you will surely find someone interested in buying anything that you offer to sell, you just have to do your best, and you will definitely achieve some successful sales.

Si los compraría sin pensarlo dos veces, primero porque pagar con cripto es lo más fácil del mundo, y segundo porque me gusta leer para saber, y si se trata de criptomonedas aún más.

invested in kipto, then I would mull it over prices five epoch a day for the reason that it is my job to seem at the prices as it comes down to someone's cost and what time the set a price goes up it will be easy to make a profit.

i think there are already many books out there talking about crypto and i think they all have been bought crypto as well but for em i would not buy a book about crypto because there isnt much interesting things to read.

1 hour ago, Emon876 said:

Cryptocurrencies are a part of this solution – the part that made the solution thrilling, fascinating and helped it to roll over the world.

The velocity of world money is getting faster and faster because of crypto transactions. the more variation in his country's financial economy.

Hello friend I am new to this forum and I am not that much interested about crypto right not to invest my money to buy ebooks to learn about it.

I suppose I haven't bought any crypto books yet by crypto currency, but I learned from this forum that I am planning to buy a crypto book by crypto currency will happen very soon

On 3/5/2020 at 5:28 AM, Rabbihassa33 said:

but I think this is a very good idea to re-search for this topic on the should offer myself when training course I am going to acquire mainly when the particular publication is usually selection about my

Most f the ebooks are useful but, you never know which one to start with, so better ask people who have experience.

On 21.10.2019 at 15:48, alicenora said:

For example lets say you are looking for a book about fitness.How much money would you buy it for?

I mean would you surely buy it,If it was1 usd...or something like that?

Evry book  which can give me 

Informations to improve my selve, i will buy them sure,i feel exciting about that.best wishes to all

I do not know where to buy e-book with cryptocurrency. I often buy Wordpres plugins and VPS server packages and are very comfortable

Ok, I will buy it if it useful for me, and the price is not important, the important thing is the content, if the information is valuable it can be more than 1 bitcoin and not $ 1.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/20/2019 at 10:59 PM, alicenora said:

Hello my dear friend. If you want to sell something here. There is a different section called marketplace there you can make deals about it. Also yes i would buy it from you because i want to Learn more about crypto currency. 

2 hours ago, Sajjad520 said:

We have an online search engine that Google, some people will buy if they publish this book. Well, as you can see in this generation, very few people buy or read books just because.

Now people prefer visuals and are lazy to read. This can be used by several forums because getting the right and direct answers or can search for knowledge about crypto on the YouTube platform.