Would you buy e-books about crypto with crypto coins? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alicenora

Would you buy e-books about crypto with crypto coins?

It is a good idea but I prefer searching on the internet and watching videos in youtube rather than to buy because I really want to save money.

I would buy the books about crypto. And i think it's the great business to start. Selling books with tokens. And maybe one day we will be like that guy who bought two pizzas with ten thousand bitcoins.

In particular, I prefer to read a physical book than an electronic one, but I am not closed to the possibility of buying one, it all depends if the information in the book is good and useful for me, in the end 1 USD is not a high price.

Well see one thing, I if that is the online selling then i will never buy it because there is no assurance that i will get the book but my money will be lost. And if the book is useful and i can meet you face to face the there is no matter to buy a book with 1 usd

I have read the odd book and the truth is that they help you a lot. It is also true that nowadays you can find a lot of free and very good information on the internet so I don't know if I would buy it

Sure! I like electronic books, I have not yet found a platform that accepts cryptos but it would be ideal if one existed, crypto books teach a lot and avoid having losses or scams.

No gastaría mis criptomonedas en libros digitales, pero si pudiera usarlas para comprar libros sobre física, los libros digitales las perderían. Esencia de lectura, nada más lindo que poder tener el libro en física 

I am thinking of reading books as I am new to the crypto industry. Because there are too many terms and I think we need to know the birth of crypto to make the right investment. I am thinking of reading Digital Gold, Blockchain Revolution, Blockchain Basics books. My friends recommended these books.

Those interested in books, if they find you what they want, they will definitely buy from you. As for me, I prefer a movie viewer rather than reading books.

I am about myself, I will buy a book on encrypted currencies because the need for learning imposes this like the need to learn other things like sports or politics, this encourages the popularity of encrypted currencies

I am thanks for the offer my dear, it is so kind of you to think to sell to us ebooks and maybe some members in here will want to know about them some more so I am suggest to make a list of the ebooks you are have and give us to this list so it will make some more interest to the forum and we can look if there is something we are need.

• +3 1

I wouldn't buy ebooks right now but perhaps only some technical document if this is about advancing my knowledge in a field that can get me a better job in the future, perhaps something like a good guide and lessons on programming.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I would buy ebooks for 1 euro but I would prefer them not to be stolen from another source and you pass them to us to make profits. I will not help you to make money when you spend nothing for it and find this will be something you can earn money without much effort.

I wouldn't buy an ebook for any price and not from somebody either why would I buy what you found for free? I will buy a real book and have it in my bookcase and I have bought a lot so far, most are scientific and about economics but I also like literature and my latest book is from Dostoevsky "Notes from Underground". Recommended.

Yes I would but I dont think its really that Necessary , there are thousands of articles online on crypto currency there is no need to keep on looking for this kind we only need to work hard and put together everything in the right perspective and everything else will always end perfectly for you.

Yes, i think it is nice price, beside free website or youtube channels, it would be more organised and i general crypto learning is more avaliable  everywhere

No my friend I wouldn't buy any book online from somebody else except from the author website perhaps if it is a discount of the original and very cheap too. I don't read a lot of books lately but this is not the reason, it has to do with making money from stealing property of others.

On 10/20/2019 at 8:29 PM, alicenora said:

If I sell books to you for just 1 USD,Would you buy them ?(You will pay with crypto coins and after you pay it you will get your book automaticly.)

You have to explain what you want to do my friend, this is not something answered like that and 1 dollar is not easy to spend for any ebook. Are you planning to create a website selling ebooks for a dollar? I'd be interested of course and if it is legit I would buy some books on cryptocurrencies.

I like the idea of electronic payment for anything, as I get many features such as: lower transaction fees, a fast and comfortable way to get goods, and indeed many stores have implemented a payment system in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

I don't know about that. The way you ask it I wouldn't as it looks like an easy attempt you have in mind to sell a few crypto e-books you have in your hard-drive but seriously if they are not your intellectual property and you don't have any rights for them if they are public domain you really ask for money from others for something that you paid nothing for?

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I would be willingly bought that book especially if the book really has something to improve my own accord as an individual. In terms of legal tender, I would say it is still worth to buy it in a crypto currency since it could potentially increase the knowledge that I have about the industry. In that way, I could say that buying the book itself is actually one of the investments you could put your time with since it would help you to contribute in your foundation on the path you would be taking in your career in this industry. Anything that is bought with any legal tender used as the currency would always become worth when the function of the item works out well enough.

• Useful or interesting 1

No, I wouldn't waste my crypto to buy some books you found in torrent websites and downloaded the pdf's for free. You should be a better man and find a way to make money without cheating.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

You mean that you found some ebooks on cryptocurrency and you got the for free and you think you will find suckers to sell them for money? Such a bad idea and what have you thought really that people will pay you for nothing? Are you this bright?

• -1 1
  • +3 1