What if Satoshi Nakamato takes all Bitcoins to his wallet back? - Page 5 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cuterthing

What if Satoshi Nakamato takes all Bitcoins to his wallet back?

On 10/20/2019 at 8:09 PM, cuterthing said:

I am sure all of you heard about Binance's hack news.They stole 40m USD worth BTC from there and CZ said there could be a rollback.It means they have the ability to take the money sent.

So couldn't the Bitcoin core team take all of our money if they wanted to ?

Ofcourse the bitcoin core team can take all of our bitcoin in a moment but  after take our all money they will received complained...because they are the only one authorities who work for our btc safety but if they did so then they will be judge us spammer.. Again its not going to be happen..      

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 2

It is a beautiful question and it is difficult for me to believe that this will happen, but I think that many people will lose their jobs that depend on trading and we will go back because money transfers will be slower than the first due to the increase in people on them in general. Your question I liked a lot

• +5 1

Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the creator/s of the protocol used in the Bitcoin cryptocurrency.

Though the name Satoshi Nakamoto is nearly synonymous with Bitcoin, the physical person that name represents has never been found, leading many people to believe that it is a pseudonym for a different person or group of people.

Someone heard him speak once, whoever creates the system can also create a way to circumvent him. This is an interesting point that all of us who are interested in this world must ask ourselves. Someone can have access codes or the location of all Btc, because if I ask you? If you have something of high value you would not put some type of security or for tracking very good reflection.

And were they able to recover them? I simply do not believe, and if possible it is something unthinkable that happens.
If they have the ability to be able to take such action, then everything would stop making sense and people would lose faith in BTC. One of the reasons why it has also been so popular and successful is the simple fact that at least I have not heard that it has been hacked, although many hackers say that, if they have done it, I do not believe it. So how do you think that there is a back door? No one else would invest in BTC and the price would go to zero, being destroyed. The credibility of the currency affected and would lose its value.

I don't think this is possible from any logical point of view because it would destroy BTC and stop dominating the cryptocurrencies market, it needs bitcoin to be circulating in the other users the supply and demand of the market to keep it. For example, let's suppose that the United States does not want the dollar to be used as a world reference anymore because it will take all the dollars to its country. What would happen is that its currency would lose its dominance as a world reference in the economy and the dollar would be useless. Something similar would happen if that were the case.

• +2 1

I believe that it may be possible since cyber hackers are always looking for new ways to circumvent security, but it is almost impossible for this to happen, since if it happens the cryptocurrency would cease to be useful in the market and would die.

bitcoin can not be replaced in anything, all cryptocurrency, because in my opinion, every crypto currency has unique in the foundations and its can not compare each other and we all know, bitcoin is a like mother, and other cryptocurrency is like the child.

but its maybe happen if bitcoin has something bad happen, i can't give example. so for time to time, bitcoin will be bitcoin, and other crypto currency will be crypto currency.

On 10/20/2019 at 8:03 PM, cuterthing said:

Yes none would deal with it but this is not impossible and people should take care about this too.

Who knows may this is possible for him because he is the original developer of Crypto coins and know some secret to reverse the transaction and all the coins to his wallets.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Satoshi wallets have been identified but since they haven't ever moved, not in 2017 20k and not in 2020 19k then it is impossible he is just holding and never cashed out just 10% from these Bitcoins if he had access to the private keys. He doesn't so these Bitcoin aren't going to move.

• +1 1

Nobody can get their money back after the start of the digital transaction. The way cryptocurrency transactions work is secure and irreversible. But some hackers can access your data on the platforms and steal your coins in this case.

• +3 1

On 10/20/2019 at 5:09 PM, cuterthing said:

So couldn't the Bitcoin core team take all of our money if they wanted to ?

I know that the Bitcoin core team is the Bitcoin developers. Why and how do you think they can do that. Since they will need to make an upgrade to the network that will be code which will be audited by everyone before it is accepted. Miners will not accept this and not exchanges will either. Of course nobody would accept something like that and anyone trying to steal funds like that would be in jail.

• +2 1

Of course, this is not possible because he cannot access your private wallet and private keys, as well as the currency will disappear and will not have any financial value and this is not in his favor if Satoshi is still alive at all.

• +3 1

Satoshi is not coming back, his wallets haven't been moved ever. CZ said something that he didn't know what it meant just to show off that he had power and that if he needed he would have done it. If the hack would be more money it would have been an option.

• +2 1

The Binance hack was something different and it was a theft, has nothing to do with Satoshi as the Bitcoins are owned if there is a private key so if Satoshi wants to move them it is his right and it has nothing to do with a hack that happened in Binance or the thoughts of CZ on what to do with the blockchain.

No they can't take your bitcoin because this will mean they hacked bitcoin changed the code, given fake infromation to miners and miners somehow accepted to be accomplishes in stealing your bitcoin. So you see that there is no chance of this and you should really learn how bitcoin works because if you don't you can ask hundreds of questions like this that will make no sense.

• +2 1

Off topic title and post about something completely different messing everything. The proposal by cz wasn't to developers, he asked the miners to reorg the chain and got a negative answer, so the bitcoin core developers didn't have to do anything with this. But since you understand the bitcoin core it means you just made a troll post.

• +3 1

i don't think that can be happen , the sent money can't be unsent and that's what is special about crypto and why they always advise people to make sure of the address they sending to 

maybe they can track the address they sent the money to and that's how they recover the sent money but about satoshi he can't recover what is not his , maybe he created bitcoin but that doesn't mean all Bitcoins belongs to him or from the first no one would bothered dealing with it

Is this technically possible? Because Bitcoin can be stored not only in web wallets but also in hardware wallets. How can I get it back? I do not think such an event will occur. But it was still a good question. The answers are very interesting indeed. 🙂

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 10/20/2019 at 8:40 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

This is impossible to happen and if that happens
This currency will be destroyed and no one will deal with it

Right brother...Bitcoin will become worthless if Satoshi  Nakamoto takes all his bitcoins back into his wallet.  And then no one will invest and trade with Bitcoin at risk.  So Satoshi Nakamoto won't do that.  But Satoshi Nakamoto is working hard to establish Bitcoin around the world.

• +1 1

Satoshi Nakamoto is not eligible to take all bitcoins again because this bitcoins is already owned by the people, although even if he will take all bitcoins, that's means he cannot do anything with those bitcoins because people will not be interested with bitcoin again.  

• +2 1

Yes, I had heard the news earlier that the Binance was hacked and more bitcoins were stolen from there. But, it is impossible that the Satoshi Nakamoto takes all his bitcoin back. It is impossible, if it happen then all the world face huge loss. If this happens many people will suffer a great loss. But I think it is impossible and it will never happen.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think it is impossible to do that because when the money is transferred to our wallets, no one can control it except who owns it. But if the money is in the sites, we can lose it.

On 12/29/2020 at 10:29 AM, guatazoo said:

Satoshi Nakamoto is not eligible to take all bitcoins again because this bitcoins is already owned by the people, although even if he will take all bitcoins, that's means he cannot do anything with those bitcoins because people will not be interested with bitcoin again.  

Even so if he will be taking all bitcoins in the world without permission what he will be using with those bitcoins while people have already bitcoin is scammer once its creator has taken all bitcoins. 

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link