What if Satoshi Nakamato takes all Bitcoins to his wallet back? - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cuterthing

What if Satoshi Nakamato takes all Bitcoins to his wallet back?

On 10/20/2019 at 5:09 PM, cuterthing said:

I am sure all of you heard about Binance's hack news.They stole 40m USD worth BTC from there and CZ said there could be a rollback.It means they have the ability to take the money sent.

So couldn't the Bitcoin core team take all of our money if they wanted to ?

He wouldn't do that, because if he does, then Bitcoin will not have any value and the crypto market will be destroyed. So basically, all the bitcoins he has will be worthless .

On 10/20/2019 at 5:39 PM, cuterthing said:

I am sure all of you heard about Binance's hack news.They stole 40m USD worth BTC from there and CZ said there could be a rollback.It means they have the ability to take the money sent.

There is no rollback in the crypto world and only unconfirmed transactions may be reversed. Nakamoto has created Bitcoin in a way that no one (even Satoshi himself) can't penetrate it without lots of hard work. It is the people's accounts, private keys and seed phrases that are hacked to gain access to wallets and the funds inside them. This problem has existed well before the advent of cryptocurrency. Even if Nakamoto takes bitcoins back to his wallet, no one will buy bitcoin anymore and it will be destroyed. So, there is no point in doing that.

With the current millions of bitcoin wallet then i was wondering how satoshi nakamoto will get his bitcoin back from those wallets and does he or they hacks it one by one or what and i think your thought seems pretty impossible 

How satoshi now buy back all bitcoin from millions of people and investors have their own capacity btc and there is no chance that he will buy back and invest in trillions dollars investment this is not possible. 

This will be the craziest scenario that will ever happen in cryptocurrency and this will bring cryptocurrency very down and even dead

On 10/20/2019 at 10:09 PM, cuterthing said:

It is impossible. Satoshi Nakamoto can't take back all the Bitcoin he created. I think he will not do that because, first for me, he created that because he want to help people around the globe. Also, why do he get back the coin that make him popular and rich? That's why I doubt he will take back bitcoin to us. He will not do that to us.

I don't know if the Satoshi nakamoto can actually do that, as some user have turned to back up some of their bitcions on paper wallets which do not have direct contact to the internet. But doing so will damage the reason why bitcoin was even created for

Its impossible for the team of bitcoin to take back all the bitcoins from its users accounts it will be a big set back for the users and also for the Cryptocurrency because already btc is suffering from a low price while doing this activities it will be dumped more.

I think that then everyone will start selling their cryptocurrencies, and the market will collapse, as people will stop trusting the cryptocurrency and there will be no demand for it after that.

Then I think the cryptocurrency market of decentralized cryptocurrencies will collapse and everyone will start selling them, and then they will be replaced by centralized cryptocurrencies.

I think that then a revolution will begin in the world of cryptocurrencies, people will only use those coins whose creators do not have access to take them back to themselves. I think it's impossible to do that now.

Yes, the person who created the Bitcoin currency can take it all, but it is impossible for this to happen because they will not destroy a successful project like the Bitcoin Currency Project, especially after having obtained this great fame

I think it is difficult to do that because when the money is transferred to our wallets, no one can control it except who owns it. But if the money is in the sites, we can lose it.

Then most likely the cryptocurrency will fail because people will be afraid to store money in it and will not trust it because of this incident. 

I think that this will never happen, but if we imagine that it will happen, I think that there will be a panic and everyone will run to sell their other cryptocurrencies 

This is not correct thinking because Satoshi Nakamoto will not destroy what he built and for this reason he cannot take bitcoin for another wallet.

THINK POSITIVE

I think that if this happens cryptocurrency exchanges will immediately close and leave the markets and cryptocurrencies can only be bought in special exchangers that guarantee you receive your purchased cryptocurrency. 

There is no possibility of happening that. Because if satoshi nakamoto reveals himself it will be a threat to him or his group. Maybe that's why they haven't yet revealed themselves. But If they keep back their currencies then the whole market will be collapse. The crypto world will be completely destroyed. The bitcoin has gone to almost 12 k usd and the currency has a great popularity and scope to rule the trade market over the flat currencies. 

If this happens not just with Satoshi Nakamoto takes all Bitcoins to his wallet backs also if any bank or government buy all Bitcoins exist in the market, this means the end of cryptocurrency, but this is impossible because I think there is not any gorvenment who have a such big big volume of money.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 10/20/2019 at 5:09 PM, cuterthing said:

Binance is a site so hackers will get access for hacking it and its a site for holding your coins and exchange but bitcoin can't be hacked because its a network anyone can't get access to it and no one can get it, unless you deposit it on your wallets.

I don't think Satoshi Nakamoto can take our bitcoins and even if he's able to do that I don't think he's going to ruin this project.

Life is great and enjoy it

In that case the crypto market can be affected or come to an end because people will lose trust in it,that's my opinion though this can't happen it's just an imagination.

• Useful or interesting 1

6 hours ago, George10 said:

In that case the crypto market can be affected or come to an end because people will lose trust in it,that's my opinion though this can't happen it's just an imagination.

@George10 Do not get this wrong, Satoshi is not the owner of bitcoin, he created it to be decentralized. We are the owner, everybody that hold I are the owner. So, Satoshi has no such power. 

On 10/20/2019 at 3:09 PM, cuterthing said:

I am really interested to see where you read or watched CZ saying such gibberish. Bitcoin is decentralised, don't forget that. Everyone power is limited to bitcoin they possess and so is satoshi. But definitely due to a large percentage he his holding he has so much power to manipulate the bitcoin market as he wishes and so is any other big whale.

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy