What if Satoshi Nakamato takes all Bitcoins to his wallet back? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cuterthing

What if Satoshi Nakamato takes all Bitcoins to his wallet back?

¿Qué pasa si Satoshi Nakamato lleva todos los Bitcoins a su billetera?

On 10/20/2019 at 10:09 AM, cuterthing said:

I am sure all of you heard about Binance's hack news.They stole 40m USD worth BTC from there and CZ said there could be a rollback.It means they have the ability to take the money sent.

So couldn't the Bitcoin core team take all of our money if they wanted to ?

this post is an Pump, usually does not respond to this type of topic, but is example of the class issues that should not be done :

The title and OP are unrelated.

There is no source of consultation to what he says in the OP.

Anyway:

Topic:  viral news

OP: I dont have information about what you talks ...

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 10/20/2019 at 7:09 PM, cuterthing said:

I am sure all of you heard about Binance's hack news.They stole 40m USD worth BTC from there and CZ said there could be a rollback.It means they have the ability to take the money sent.

May be this could happen but binance is a exchange .BTC is a  secured coin.It is most secure in safety and they will not do something like this.

On 10/20/2019 at 5:09 PM, cuterthing said:

What happened to Binance is something completely different from having stored Bitcoins in your own wallet.

Bitcoin is a centralized exchange. When you sent your Bitcoin on any exchange it is not yours anymore. You put trust into that exchange that they will give the Bitcoins back to you when you ask them.

The Bitcoin core team has no power over your wallets.

I think that if Satoshi Nakamato took all Bitcoin back into his wallet, then coins like bitcoin would probably not be as well known and popular as they are now. maybe even now I still don't know what bitcoin is

Well if that eventually happens I think cryptoworld will crash  it will be so disastrous it will create havoc in the world at large I pray it never happens

On 10/20/2019 at 3:09 PM, cuterthing said:

On 10/22/2019 at 6:19 AM, cryptokram said:

You supposed to have a supporting article links for this, and I never heard such a news like this because I'm a binance users, so I doubt that it will happen anyway, and binance faced a big issues and has been resolved too in the end as well. 

Yes OP was supposed to show link from where he got his information, because from what I read about the incident, no mention was ever made about  a rollback. Instead the company reassured their customers that no user fund would be affected, because they had an insurance fund.

The company will use its Secure Asset Fund for Users, an emergency insurance fund, to cover the incident in full and no user funds will be affected, it said.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-08/crypto-exchange-giant-binance-reports-a-hack-of-7-000-bitcoin

On 10/20/2019 at 3:09 PM, cuterthing said:

On 10/22/2019 at 6:19 AM, cryptokram said:

You supposed to have a supporting article links for this, and I never heard such a news like this because I'm a binance users, so I doubt that it will happen anyway, and binance faced a big issues and has been resolved too in the end as well. 

Yes OP was supposed to show link from where he got his information, because from what I read about the incident, no mention was ever made about  a rollback. Instead the company reassured their customers that no user fund would be affected, because they had an insurance fund.

The company will use its Secure Asset Fund for Users, an emergency insurance fund, to cover the incident in full and no user funds will be affected, it said.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-08/crypto-exchange-giant-binance-reports-a-hack-of-7-000-bitcoin

The bitcoin code is open and anyone must have checked it. No one will use bitcoin if all bitcoin can be taken back. You should not need to doubt this. Unnecessary question for bitcoin and you also wrong about CZ statement.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

That is not possible, Satoshi Nakamoto made be the inventor of bitcoin but bitcoin is a decentralize currency no one group or entity have control over it, all those that partake in the blockchain have their share, so there is no way satoshi can take all back.

Satoshi cannot do this because all the supplies is now spread in different investors not hand of one person so it cannot happen this so do trading and enjoying this  market earnings .

Satoshi Nakamoto won't waste his time on that.  Bitcoin transaction system can not be canceled, if Bitcoin can be taken back means the system failed.  Instead of taking it back they would be happy to find the lost Bitcoin they are smart people not scammers they do something for people not taking from people.

This is the stupidest question I have ever seen in this forum. You should learn bitcoin and use your logic. Are we all here buying coins with unclear sources of production?

Bitcoin transactions are irreversible. If it was not, I would be a millionaire, considering the no of btc I lost on scams. I would advice to read a little before posting about your individual fears about bitcoin which has no factual basis. 

On 10/20/2019 at 8:26 PM, cuterthing said:

I think at the first CZ was thinking it would be a good idea too but when a lot of people said no to him,He said that was an option but we won't make that.Of course you are not going to do that!

This is not possible that we can not make the BTC do this becasue if the BTC will do this to the peoples than the peoples will not make any investment in this market and they just invest in the hard business not in the online business.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is impossible, did you know that if Binance had tried to recover this money and succeeded in that, the value of bitcoin would be $ 1, no one can control bitcoin even Satoshi Nakamoto himself.

I don't think this will happen anyway, because it is not easy to play with a coin which is now one of the greatest invention in all the economic system, and if it happened, then everything will be gone since 2009 until now, all the hard work and many of the markets will annonce their big losses 

I don't think so there is any possibility to happen this thing but if it happens then there will be big change in economy system and the market where the hard work for couple of years it's going to in vain.

You hypothetical to have a at the bottom of article links for this, and I never heard such a news like this because I'm a finance users, so I uncertainty that it willpower come about anyway, and binance faced a big issues and has been determined too in the end as well. 

On 10/20/2019 at 4:09 PM, cuterthing said:

That goes against all principles of a blockchain. If you have it nobody can reverse the transaction. That's the whole thing. All computers in the network know this.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Really it would be a bad thing.  As a result many people will lose all their bitcoins.  Which will be a very sad thing for all of us.  So I think Santosh Nakamoto will never do this to us any other day.

Painans may mean returning money by internal transfer because its money is still on the platform, but no one can enter your Bitcoin wallet without permession.

Painans may mean returning money by internal transfer because its money is still on the platform, but no one can enter your Bitcoin wallet without permession.

On 10/20/2019 at 4:09 PM, cuterthing said:

wait, what do you mean with bitcoin core team? bitcoin is the only crypto that doesn't have any team, his team is the whole community. so your question make no sense, and the answer would be no, because bitcoin has no team

i don't think it is gonna be possible ever.sataoshi nakamoto was the investor but now there are many traders who are owning the bitcoin and stored it to some wallets then how could he take back from these wallets

Yes, this is true, they can withdraw all our currencies if they want, but they will not do so because they are achieving twice the profit due to our circulation of these currencies whose value is increasing due to buying and selling. Therefore, I consider that such threats to withdraw our money are not in the interest of the concerned authority.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No and this will never happen because Satoshi Nakamoto does not have all the cryptocurrencies or bitcoins, we know that he owns a lot but there are those who mining it other than Satoshi Nkamoto.