What you need to know by the terms cryptocurrency trading investmen[for beginners] - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What you need to know by the terms cryptocurrency trading investmen[for beginners]

As the beginners they just want to know the real exchange at first and than they want to know which project is good for them becasue in the crypto market there are so many fake projects which just make for the scam with peoples and this is not good.

• -2 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The article is very comprehensive but I don't think it is suitable for beginners! You have explained a lot about methods like scalping and swing trading. These are very high risk methods and beginners should avoid them until they have gathered lots of experiences about risk managing. Choosing the right coins, finding the best time and position for starting and ending a trade, risks of trading, simple chart reading abilities and techniques to reduce fees are the most important things beginners should know.

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

20 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes that's right we need to be self guided and vigilant to avoid falling a victim of this because scammers are everywhere we need to be extra careful with our funds.

And they have many techniques they use to cheat less experienced people in this cryptoworld because they can forge fake website and mobile App which look exactly like an exciting original website just to scam people, so let us be cautious especially the newbies who are new to the forum.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

This is a great big information to guide any member here not just beginners, because what you have introduced on your topic are things of expert! so these things are valuable to take in consideration to grow up our knowledge. Thanks @Babubu609!

• +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

@Projectcrypto I suggest we are more careful try to focused and learn from Mistakes we often made in the forum and get purnished from them.

@tiendathank you for showing appreciation to my topic I guess you find it usefuln to and can also recommend other friends to learn from it.

I suggest we are more careful try to focused and learn from Mistakes we often made in the forum and get purnished from them.

Sure mate, since we all know that making mistakes is part of us then we should by all means try to make effective corrections whenever we make one to avoid facing tht wrath of the moderators because they are always active with there work in the forum.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

It is more than wonderful and useful explanation for every novice who is introduced to the field of digital currencies, and I advise the most novice trader to invest in the long term because it is not difficult and does not require experience, but choosing a good currency with strong projects

• +2 1

18 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

the moderators because they are always active with there work in the forum

Yes mate, senior members and high rank members are responsible for the guide. When we cooperate and unite to help by giving guide to newbies they can access the forum perfectly.

Investment in the crypto market and than start trading on it is the best thing becasue in the market this is the short thing in which peoples will make good money and when they want they can withdraw the money.

BetFury                                                   

5 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes mate, senior members and high rank members are responsible for the guide. When we cooperate and unite to help by giving guide to newbies they can access the forum perfectly.

We said mate because members like you are really helping the whole forum with lots of beneficial topics and posts which guide us especially the newbies who have less experience about the field of Cryptocurrency and I hope to see more improvement in your work.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 10/27/2020 at 11:47 AM, Projectcrypto said:

have less experience about the field of Cryptocurrency and I hope to see more improvement in your work.

Yes I did that to help in easing the Moderators work from having problems with newbies. When this members are well guided they don't have problem regarding the rules as usual. It reduces there mistakes and help them to work perfectly.

Yes I did that to help in easing the Moderators work from having problems with newbies. When this members are well guided they don't have problem regarding the rules as usual. It reduces there mistakes and help them to work perfectly.

You are right mate, there will also be less number of useless posts in the forum as long as we keep teaching the newbies but the problem is that some among them prefer spamming to earn instead of working well in any section they visit in the forum.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

18 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

we keep teaching the newbies but the problem is that some among them prefer spamming to earn instead of working well in any section they visit in the forum

Those that falls the trap faces challenges of not reading the rules and get purnished for such offense while some of them get automatic banned which is indefinite.

9 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Those that falls the trap faces challenges of not reading the rules and get purnished for such offense while some of them get automatic banned which is indefinite.

And the problem is that they keep posting same thing that lead them to ban when they create another account in the forum, I hope there is fearture that will help detect them easily because they are giving us though time in any section of the forum we visit. One will definitely earn good earnings in this forum as long as they work faithfully because our primary assignment in the forum is to make positive contributions.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

12 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

And the problem is that they keep posting same thing that lead them to ban when they create another account in the forum, I hope there is fearture that will help detect them easily because they are giving us though time in any section of the forum we visit. One will definitely earn good earnings in this forum as long as they work faithfully because our primary assignment in the forum is to make positive contributions.

@Projectcrypto exactly some of members using same posts for the purpose of getting money I think that is against the community me myself if see same post I really research about them because the are spamming which they create problems here we want to have this forum clean from spammers..

• +1 2

6 hours ago, Mark wood said:

@Projectcrypto exactly some of members using same posts for the purpose of getting money I think that is against the community me myself if see same post I really research about them because the are spamming which they create problems here we want to have this forum clean from spammers..

They are not ready to change and that is why they keep posting same thing in any section they visit, for that don't hesitate to report them whenever you come across there posts because that is the only way we can help the moderators identify the spammers and by that we can have a comfortable for all members to learn from each other especially the newbies who have less experience about the forum and cryptoworld at large.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

I am one of those who use SWING TRADING in most of the trading because I see it as the least risky and the entry into the stages and selling in stages while maintaining the stop loss so I prefer this type.

• +1 1

There are many member who make low quality post... Low quality post is very danger in every member.... Low quality post is not useful post.. This post is risky for trading... New crammers member should be abide by all the all rules then post... And knowing about crypto trading.....  

To begin, above all, it is to have confidence in yourself, remove fear and be sure of your actions that you take, that is essential to always have profits.

Really impressive job summarizing the different modalities of trading and investing. It's definitely worth reading for anyone interested in trading/investing with cryptos. In my view, short term trading implies more risk and it is thus necessary to know how to manage such risk, besides knowing a good deal about technical analysis. On the other hand, investment is generally seen as long term, hence we can implement different strategies for accumulating an asset, or simply buy an asset and forget about it for some years.

• +4 1

In fact, this is a clear and complete explanation, and any investor or trader can determine the appropriate way for him to profit from cryptocurrencies. It is true that trading and investment have the same goal, which is to collect profits. But the two are different things. Trading is seen as the way in which we achieve current income, while investment is designed to develop long-term assets or wealth.

• +2 1

any crypto user must be aware of in order to succeed in trading or investing, and if you invest on a good coin that's value is low on the crypto market

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for your valuable topic, and I prefer diversification in exchanges, dividing them into short-term and long-term ... and for diversification in currency exchange.

• +2 1

Good topic but as an addition ,most of these terms are acquired by practicing and mixing with the Bitcoin and other currencies community. I personally learned and acquired most of the information on the subject by participating in Telegram groups.

• +1 2

Informative topic which each new trader should read it more than one time in order to know how this cryptocurrencies trading world works!

Scalping is my best style in trading because it's really profitable and fast!

But we should keep in mind that all the styles depend on analysing and studying the market so there is nothing comes easily even the scalping style!

This topic is better than many tutorials i guess especially for those who like to read short useful information.. "less is more" as they said! 

And after experienced many styles you should make your own style.. you can make it after many years of trading as some experts said and that's what i am looking for to be honest..

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1