Be law abiding or loose international respect from colleagues. - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Be law abiding or loose international respect from colleagues.

20 minutes ago, Zeshan Khalid said:

We are not representing any country on this forum

Well, we actually do and I say that because there are a lot of banned countries here in the forum because of members that posted a lot of bad quality contents here in the forum. So we better be careful about what we post because it might cause for our country to be banned next.

Yes, there are people from all over the world in the forum and for this reason you must be here in full progress because you do not represent yourself only, but your country, and you must abide by the rules of the forum so that your country is not subject to the ban from this forum as happened with some countries

Yes, my friend, I agree with you .. There are many people who misbehave here, which gives a bad reputation to the country to which it belongs .. I do not find this fair because in every country there are good people and bad people .. I think that we have to do our work well, organized and according to The rules are to give a good reputation about yourself and the country you belong to .. Thank you for this post 🖤

Well u have to maintain your behavior as it shows that u are a responsible members your country and don't react in bad way as it will not only effect u but also the other members of the forum that belongs to your country so keep abide by the rules and do some honest and useful post and avoid from spamming

It is absolutely necessary to abide the rules, and they are not that difficult to follow, you just have to respect your presence here and look at it as an opportunity to improve yourself and your life.

Yes , I think you are absolutely right. We all have to follow the rules and regulations of this forum . Many countries have.been banned from cryptotalk because of the high rate of violations in the location. We have to good representatives of our country's . The cryptotalk campaign  is a small part of a bigger movement which is to popularise  cryptocurrency .So each of our comments are very valuable.

Definitely Cryptotalk has members from around the world and all of them are representative of their location so any kind of indiscipline or violations is like disrespecting yourself among all other members.So we should become a respected member and should earn respect through our work and discipline.Good Luck!

• +1 1

That's true , some countries are banned because of the way there is high rate of spammers in the site, let all be good members so as to protect our country image, I feel sorry for the good people that are in the countries that are affected honestly

Edited by HasFahd

The situation what was generated as a result of what happened with the prohibited .this forum delegates them .and banned wholly country how shameful on those countries ,so do work like that our country name shine world .

There may have been some reason that even the forums management made such a decision .that maybe a tampary .so you have to be a good ambassador for your country in the fourm .

cryptotalk is a great forum . at this forum we are all like a family. we should support to each other. we should not give bad reputation to each other. we should follow and give positive ratings to each others.

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

Right dear!... Anyone who is here is the representative of his country and whatever he does here always shows it country's culture and manners. This is very disciplined forum and abiding by the rules is highly appreciated. Some countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh and many more have been banned and they have not work hard and always seen with poor content. U must respect and write well so that people could understand u and respect u

On 12/17/2020 at 7:11 PM, Zeshan Khalid said:

We are not representing any country on this forum but still if users from specific country consistently post bad quality content then it would result in defamation of our country in front of international member.

That's right, it's not just about loosing international respect but lost the right to participate in the forum activities and band all account from such countries. Let do a better that will earn us respect and remain active members free from ban.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, this is what I prefer to do, which is to give a good reputation to my country by adhering to the laws and regulations stipulated by the forum. I do not wish to be the place of those whose countries were banned due to the amount of violations they committed in the forum

• +1 1

Everyone here works for the enlightenment of his own country and if someone writes abused content or like poor content which is against the forum rules then not only he himself get banned but also earn a bad name for his country. Everyone should work hard and be a responsible member here and a proud for your country

• +1 1

you know when the forum band a lot of countries like seven countries but the most of the people were astonished because they were good users and they were contributing to the forum to but they band them because they think that all of them are useless

• +1 1

On 9/19/2020 at 12:42 AM, Guru2050 said:

Cryptotalk forum is a global forum that co-exist members from different part of the world, that's world wide.

You have to be a good ambassador, representative and a reprieve of your location. This will be crystal clear and obvious to you when you look at the statements or instructions above in Yobit exchanger, conveying the names of banned countries due to highest rate of violations.

welcome mate. Agreed we are not just representing our selves but  we are also representing our various countries, so it will appreciative if we strictly follow the rules and regulations guiding the forum so that we will give a good reputations to our various countries. I urge all members of the forum to be low abiding as we are not just doing it for our selves.

• +2 1

Of course we are all here as ambassadors of our various countries and for all we do or say in this forum defines our identity and orientation of our various nations,please we should try to be of good morals and high standard behavior

• +1 1

That's very absolute!

The names of all the banned countries will really loose respect in the eyes of other countries people. Therefore the affected countries will loose the access.

The issue here is; why do you have to misbehave when you're representing your country in any international affairs?

Is it that you don't love the country or you doesn't care about it's reputation?

Thanks for your this thought brother. We should abiding law of this forum not use bad language because it disheart everyone  you know follow of law is very important for us because it's giving good impression for anyone who newly joined it 

I wanna be a law abiding good contributor in the CTT forum. I don't wanna get punishments by skipping the important forum rules. I'd like to thank you for alerting many forum members with your very good topic my friends. Thanks for your effort.

I see sadness to many people that had so many opportunity into the crypto forum and it was just blocked by alot of annoying people but however we must get on with it because either way cannot do anything to undo the actions of the mods and admins so we need to deal with it.

Cryptotalk is a mixture of cultures, here we have people of different social class, education and nationality, but respect and cooperation must reign in everything, we are civilized people and we are all here with the objective of learning and being able to teach what we know, In addition to generating a little money in the process, let's be respectful, let's value everyone's work, we don't know the sacrifices that each one makes to publish, and the time they dedicate to cryptotalk, let's value that.

On 9/19/2020 at 2:42 AM, Guru2050 said:

Cryptotalk forum is a global forum that co-exist members from different part of the world, that's world wide.

You have to be a good ambassador, representative and a reprieve of your location. This will be crystal clear and obvious to you when you look at the statements or instructions above in Yobit exchanger, conveying the names of banned countries due to highest rate of violations.

@Guru2050 Yes, the member who abides by the rules of the forum and always applies them and strives to improve himself and share creative ideas that are useful to all and has a good reputation wins respect by all members.

I agree with you mate, if we avoid the violation of the rules and regulations guiding this forum, every thing in this forum will continue moving smoothly and simply. For any member who go against the rules then he/she may banned which is a disgrace.