Be law abiding or loose international respect from colleagues. - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Be law abiding or loose international respect from colleagues.

It is the tradition of the world that if you give respect to someone, then you will also get respect in return.Yes, this is a very good platform. We should appreciate each other on this platform and continue to consult each other,not look at each other with a bad eye.We should appreciate each other's work.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

17 hours ago, Technology said:

I think until now I represent my country very well despite the fact that I am a begginer.

Good for you and I hope you continue to be a good member of this forum because the rules are very vital and anyone who violate the rules shall definitely be banned completely from the campaign, so be good and we shall definitely earn good profit from this forum.

You make a reward topic,the rules of this great forum is very important matters, abiding crypto laws and respect to the rules and regulations give you  good reputation and complement .

I would prefer not to spam cryptotalk on the grounds that I don't need it to influence the standing of my nation. So that is the reason I need to be a decent envoy of my nation. Numerous nations that were restricted from posting in this discussion were brought about by certain individuals from such nations that proceed to vicious the principles of the gathering. That is the reason the mediators restricted all individuals from those nations from presenting.

I agree with you. We must give a good perception about our country among the members of the forum and stop committing violations. Most of these members committed violations and caused chaos in the forum, so their country was completely banned.

• +1 1

Respect is something that we must all have for each other and it is based on the fact that we must respect each other's opinion, whether we agree or not, we do not all think the same and this is where we must respect each other, it is very nice to meet people from other countries talk about both countries their cultures , traditions etc.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

Anybody not standing the principles isn't regarded by me it is possible that, we are generally here together and attempt as well as can be expected to help the gathering and us succed however we know the guidelines and follow each every last one of them to the best. At the point when we set aside some effort to compose post we give thinking and this requirements regard however not some efortless posts that are replicated from other remark and not futile post that are not making a difference

I agree with you, we must respect this opportunity offered to us by the cryptocurrency community, where you can learn along with earning some money that could be the beginning of the road for you to win a lot through cryptocurrencies, so we have to respect this and abide by the rules.

• +1 1

On 9/19/2020 at 4:42 AM, Guru2050 said:

Cryptotalk forum is a global forum that co-exist members from different part of the world, that's world wide.

You have to be a good ambassador, representative and a reprieve of your location. This will be crystal clear and obvious to you when you look at the statements or instructions above in Yobit exchanger, conveying the names of banned countries due to highest rate of violations.

This is the good forum that I have ever tried. Thus this is because this forum has much more good and better transparency that I can ever get from this. And I also know that there are some countries that are banned. And this is because they are being violating policies of this forum. So also now only true people can take part properly.

• +1 1

You are right the people from these countries not only lose the respect themselves they also lost the respect for all of the members of that country for rest of the time.

• +3 1

Over the last few days I have noticed that the number of spammers has decreased, or perhaps the way of working here has become clearer.  So everyone was warned

• +3 1

Being a member or a part of this platform,we should follow the rules and instructions from this platform.it is not good for you and your country if you not follow the rules. By this you can be band also.

If you follow the rules it will give good impression to the newbie's. And you will get good reputation which is beneficial to you.

Yes. The Cryptotalk forum has members from many countries. Everyone here should communicate with each other in a respectful way. Everyone should pay attention to the rules and create quality articles. Nobody should insult each other. Because we all find a common cause here

Yeh bro we see that we some time not respect our seniors and not follow all these interactions  .  sometime we break rules we know that this is not a good act this will make our personality bad .  when we break rule first time we get warning point but we don't got any advice from this  .  so please make your self better then your past make try to correct all your bad behavior .  

I think there should be for the payment for the users from these countries now because they are clean and very interested to join this forum so they may have some kind of rules for them in order to join it or they can ask them to make some post if they like it

Of course be a law abiding users. Being disciplined or someone who follows the rules is a role model for everyone. Even if you are not the really knowm from this forum as long you follow rules there would be no problem in that. And it is not important whether you many colleagues or connections here in the forum the important is you are a law abiding user and you doesn't go against the rules and regulations. 

The manner in which you answer to remark or post will decide how the individuals demonstration or act in your region. So as expressed by the banner ,let all attempt to turn out to be productive members of society if where we come from, it very important,it will talk about your area.

22 hours ago, Baba g Sialkot said:

The manner in which you answer to remark or post will decide how the individuals demonstration or act in your region. So as expressed by the banner ,let all attempt to turn out to be productive members of society if where we come from, it very important,it will talk about your area.

Rules of this great forum of ours are very vital and anyone who go against them shall definitely be penalized by the moderators of the forum so let us hold the terms and conditions correctly so that our accounts can be safe😁

This gathering has been an incredible assistance for me, a ton of my companions additionally are effectively partaking in the discussion. There are many individuals from better places here and we should regard each other as we as a whole are contributing or gaining from a similar gathering.

On 9/19/2020 at 4:42 AM, Guru2050 said:

Cryptotalk forum is a global forum that co-exist members from different part of the world, that's world wide.

You have to be a good ambassador, representative and a reprieve of your location. This will be crystal clear and obvious to you when you look at the statements or instructions above in Yobit exchanger, conveying the names of banned countries due to highest rate of violations.

Thanks Mr. Your post is admired 

everyone over here is responsible and representative for his posts is not for his location . He represents his own ideas not of others.

One thing for sure is that whenever as a member one need to obey rules governing this forum so that one will be highly respected. Its not advisable to disobey any set rules and regulations of any kind. Pls I still need more enlightenment about some rules here already familiar with some like 1. Maximum of 20 post per day, no double posting on one topic, make relevant post on a topic. Pls help me out on some rules again

• +4 1

You are right mate and i also agree with you. It is clear and obvious CryptoTalk is a forum which contains members from different countries and each member must represent his country well by being a good ambassador following the forum rules and regulations in the forum to earn his country international respect.

All members must abide by the laws and instructions on the Crypto platform, respecting the rules represents people's discipline and reflects the culture of their countries, it is really special.

Every participants in this forum comes from one country meaning we are a representative of our country in this forum and we need to be working in the forum by abiding with the rules of the forum to earn our country respect. Some countries are not allowed to participate in this forum perhaps because their members representative in the past are rule violators.

That's is really true, tjose countries that are banned from the forum have bring a set back to theor countries that some other forum that may he created in the future may not supported those country to participate because of the recommendation they got from this forum.