Be law abiding or loose international respect from colleagues. - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Be law abiding or loose international respect from colleagues.

The reputation of your country should not be spoiled with your behavior, as everyone here is an ambassador of their country, hold the integrity of your country don't spoil it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes mate i agree with you. We represent our country too. The most spammers country already been restricted from this forum and thats a disgrace for those countries. We can't let that happen with our country too. So for our countries sake we should do everything that forum wants. That is we need to abide by the rules.

Countries may not love each other, but they must respect each other. We are all in the same ship here and we are making money here. People should produce useful content instead of dealing with each other.

Cryptotalk gathering is a worldwide discussion that exist together individuals from various portion of the world, that is around the world. You must be a decent represetative, delegate and a relief of your area. This will be perfectly clear and evident to you when you take a gander at the assertions or guidelines above in Yobit exchanger, passing on the names of prohibited nations because of most noteworthy pace of infringement.

This is very useful advice because there are people here who post spam content and ruin the image of their country on the forum which may later get their entire country banned from payment so I think its best that we try our best to obey the rules of the forum.

I have been wondering for some time since I entered this forum: Why are these countries banned from entering this forum? It was found that the most violations of the Forum's laws were from those countries. Among the most common of these violations is the creation of more than one account for the same person, and I see this unjustly for the rest of the people as they will not be able to enter and benefit from this forum.

On 9/19/2020 at 7:42 AM, Guru2050 said:

Cryptotalk forum is a global forum that co-exist members from different part of the world, that's world wide.

You have to be a good ambassador, representative and a reprieve of your location. This will be crystal clear and obvious to you when you look at the statements or instructions above in Yobit exchanger, conveying the names of banned countries due to highest rate of violations.

I agree, we should respect and do our best not just for ourselves and also for our country. Many countries are banned from the forum because of their members who's giving the forum a useless topic and also spamming in the forum. If you really want your country here in this forum then do good thing and follow the rules of the forum to help your country from avoiding getting banned here.

• +2 1

In order to be law abiding and not to loose respect from international colleagues as we all know that crypto talk forum has people from different parts of the world and we are all in this platform as one family definitely we have to respect one another and we should not try to make something that will spoil our reputation and we should work well to achieve our goals 

• Useful or interesting 1

Quite true, this is the correct expression, every person here is an ambassador for his country so he has to present the best picture of his country, and also he should not be a cause of harm to his fellow countrymen, for sure there are good members from countries that have been banned from paying, but because of The many violations by bad members were prevented from paying as well.

• +2 1

I would say that those who will be working in this forum must abide by all the rules and regulations of this forum, I think.  I think if anyone breaks the rules, then those who do will have to suffer a lot.

• +1 1

Whether a senior or a new member, as long as you're a member of cryptotalk you must abide by the forum rules and regulations no matter what.

• +2 1

i will try on my part on having to follow the guidelines when it comes on having to a user who is going to active here in the forum as i do not want to be user who has reputation of breaking the laws here in the forum. as from the existing rules which are in place, its best to follow them

Some countries were banned from earning on crypto talk because of spamming, opening of multiple accounts, some even cheat to earn on forum. The platform is now better and the number of spammers have reduced drastically.

Now I know the reason why there are countries that are not allowed to access the yobit exchanger. I would say that if they would wanted to use the yobit trade exchange platform, they could still use it but they would not be able to use that feature since they are not allowed to do so. This is actually a great way for the forum so that they would be able to control the number of users who are violating the rules they created in this platform. However, there are still ways for those users to get access to that feature since vpn is a thing.

• +3 1

In crypto ,if someone does a bad a dad thing ,thebwhole community will be affected by it .in addition to it isbour duty to bring the fourm tonthe top.and not usless postthat are not helping.

Some countries were banned from earning on crypppto talk .because of spamming ,crypptotalk you must abid by the forum rules and regulation no matter what .i think if anyone breaks the rules ,then those who do will have to suffer a lot .

That is right, but some people here get greedy so that they want to be rich overnight and they are ready to break any rule to achieve that. Luckily their lifetime on this forum will be short, because  members are here are from all the walks of life and from different countries so no one knows them to give them positive reputation for the sake of their friendship, it is quite the opposite, the comments and posts here are evaluated in neutral and honest way, therefore breaking the rules will do them no good. 

You are right when we see at the Cryptotalk Campaign Yobit section where they have mentioned the countries they don't pay for doing post here. We should feel some responsibility about presenting well our country. Those countries are prohibited to form part of paid post, because of their spam posts and less quality content.

• +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I feel really happy today to be able to participate here and the fact that there are countries prohibited by the forum should be an example for us of what can happen if we dedicate ourselves to doing our work in a bad way. Acting irresponsibly and dishonestly can not only lead to our ban but to the banning of an entire country. Many of those who participate in the forum on a daily basis are not being aware of the consequences that can result from not complying with the forum rules and if they read this topic it should be cause for reflection for them and start to do the work as it should be.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

You are right, so you should not be a reason to prevent your country from being present in this wonderful forum and making a profit from it because there is a lot that needs this forum in order to achieve profits and gain knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies, so you must be a good ambassador for the country in which you live.

You are probably right as from what I have seen the forum has banned some countries for having very bad representatives and maybe this is just all about education at school and home and how to behave when we are with other people.

Cryptotalk is indeed a international forum that host members from different continent around the world, if we are to post good content we will earn an international reputations and respect. So let do the needful for the best of the forum.

We are not representing any country on this forum but still if users from specific country consistently post bad quality content then it would result in defamation of our country in front of international member.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 9/19/2020 at 5:12 AM, Guru2050 said:

Cryptotalk forum is a global forum that co-exist members from different part of the world, that's world wide.

You have to be a good ambassador, representative and a reprieve of your location. This will be crystal clear and obvious to you when you look at the statements or instructions above in Yobit exchanger, conveying the names of banned countries due to highest rate of violations.

Hi friend I agree with you, to have a good reputation in forum we have to follow the rules of the forum if we violate the rules of forum this will surely make our reputation down in the forum, and the friends or colleagues who supports us may hate us for posting hate content going against the forum. So before posting something we should keep in mind that the rules of the forum may not be violated. Violation forum rules had led ban in many countries and if we don't want our country to be banned we have to follow the rules of the forum and maintain a good reputation in the forum