Crypto is wide, there are abundant opportunities you can still make it. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Crypto is wide, there are abundant opportunities you can still make it.

If this world of currencies is interesting and there is a wide range in which to invest and learn about the benefits and uses of the platforms, also taking care of the security that we must have in these platforms that offer us to make money

• +1 1

Yes, the digital currency market is full of daily and renewable opportunities, so it is always necessary to search well and not bemoan the missed opportunities because there is always new in this market

Edited by wassim19
  • +1 1

I couldnt of said it better. Crypto is forever growing and evolving. I have been in the crypto space for over 4 years now and I am still learning. I will apply myself fully to the space as soon as i can. :)

• +1 1

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

On 10/14/2020 at 2:31 AM, Maharba said:

well this is my simple and personal formula in cryptotalk, perhaps in my entire life too. Thank you for your kind and wise words.

So sweet words, I sincerely appreciate @marhaba that's how it's, especially when one is just new but with Patient, perseverance and passion in one keep pushing him/her up to scale through the challenges and to promise Land (success). Thank you once again it's part of the responsibility as a top and hard-working member to also assist, encourage and guide others to achieve their various set target. Which in briefly I expressed it as we are all here to learn together, benefits together and progress together.

On 10/5/2020 at 3:40 AM, tedd556 said:

I agree with this, I think the most important thing here is adding a valuable opinion or contributing to the topic, remembering the rules every time you make a post or reply to one is elemental as well

That's why I always say it's not about how far one has gone in the forum but how best he/she has given or published to the forum for benefits of fellow members and the entire forum at large @tedd556

On 9/19/2020 at 2:32 PM, Frank castle said:

This is true as it is possible to start acquiring skills within the forum by following friends and their posts and learning in addition to their direct question and reading the rules will also help greatly, and then we think about the financial gain.

Dear friend, I am of the same attitude of thought since here you learn skills by reading topics of interest related to the world of cryptocurrencies
Good luck and great misfortune for the entire community
A big greeting

Of course, cryptography has a huge number of different areas, and it allows us to improve our financial situation. We can learn something new, adapt to situations, and earn a lot of money! After all, when cryptocurrency appeared in my life, I began to earn much more, and now, I think that soon I will even be able to sit at home and earn by trading!

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for the words.  The crypto as a whole is wide. In fact,  it difficult to get someone who knows everything about the platform, that how big it is.  However,  you can be determined to learn and read new things everyday. You can still make it. 

In case of cryptotalk, this forum has provided a lot of opportunities to every person throughout the world. Here we have opportunity of earning money on the basis of our good work and hardwork. This forum also gives opportunity to learn about so many new things and teaches us discipline about following the rules properly. They also gives us time to realize our mistake by giving warning points before banning. 

• +1 1

On 9/19/2020 at 6:57 AM, Guru2050 said:

It's never too late to start doing the right thing,  your dream future can begin at any level. It doesn't matter whether you're a new beginner or senior member.

And it doesn't count on how many warning points you have received or period of time you had been in suspension.

As long as you're focus and committed to correct your mistakes by working hard, you'll never cease to succeed.

You can be anything you want to be no matter what you have been through.

Therefore your post is an instrument for change, don't ever let your worries limit you, and believe in yourself even if no one does.

You will mark great success, remarkable achievements in future. That will makes you proud in life.

As usual keep posting in accordance to the existing protocols of the forum and at any cost never try to compromise them.
I urge you to always be a good ambassador of cryptotalk.

Have a nice postings...

There are so many opportunities when it comes to crypto such as posting in forums like this one, tradings, investments and so much more. Everyone can be part of crypto and forums are the stepping stones for beginners out there. Learn more in forums and use that knowledge to make bigger profits.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

joining the discussion board has presented me a exquisite hazard to improve my self and learn about crypto currencies, having yourself stabled financially will open new doorways and opportunities for you.

On 9/19/2020 at 8:51 PM, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Confirm talk mate, lot of opportunities are here ,keep calm and stay focused in this forum ,one will learn alot and add to his knowledge about cryptocurrency in this important forum because better things are still coming ahead 

There are a lot of chances to make a carrier in Crypto world but the path is full of risks and there is no guarantee that you will get/earn what you think/estimate before investment.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

@Khan that's true mate, indeed their is lot of opportunities and also there isn't guarantee of earning ,that's why it always advisable to seek or try and get vast knowledge before fully engaging into the cryptocurrency world, with even the knowledge one can fail in achieving many things, then what about without knowledge, I guess it going to be worst, when we have more knowledge about something, we can easily control the chances of loosing alot

Hi, very very encouragment message that you give us. I think you said true that we are lucky to have this forum for working. This is good platform for us to set our goals and improve ourself for the bright future. Someone says that" if you think something then you should have ability to do it" so work hard on this forum and boost up your skills and succeed. Thanks.

On 9/19/2020 at 3:57 AM, Guru2050 said:

It's never too late to start doing the right thing,  your dream future can begin at any level. It doesn't matter whether you're a new beginner or senior member.

And it doesn't count on how many warning points you have received or period of time you had been in suspension.

As long as you're focus and committed to correct your mistakes by working hard, you'll never cease to succeed.

You can be anything you want to be no matter what you have been through.

Therefore your post is an instrument for change, don't ever let your worries limit you, and believe in yourself even if no one does.

You will mark great success, remarkable achievements in future. That will makes you proud in life.

As usual keep posting in accordance to the existing protocols of the forum and at any cost never try to compromise them.
I urge you to always be a good ambassador of cryptotalk.

Have a nice postings...

Thank you so much dude for motivation. Yes you are right it never be late to achieve your goals. We must work hard wether we are in good condition or not. Never compromise on your dreams. Work hard with dedication and a day will come when you will be proud on yourself and be a successful person. So try to work hard never give up and going on. Best of luck to all.

• +1 1

Crypto is actually a great platform for people who loves to express things through writing and the advantage over that is your words will bring you money. More than that you could just swim through a vast pool of different thoughts.The rules and regulations also turns us into a responsible member.

Yeah, there is always an opportunity for every member of this forum, if you join this forum  just a few days ago, then don be worried and thinking that you are too late for this because there is no late for joining this forum, always welcome every people here. 

• +2 1

Any one in this forum have to work for his post and concentrate about the positive thing in your post and help other it's better to have a going reputation, as well you can be good person and all will follow your work on the forum 

• +2 1

It's a motivational posts for the newbies especially for the losers. We know that a man always learns from his mistakes and struggle for the best in future or to achieve his goals. You said well this platform is also like a teacher that teaches us how to face the mistakes and how to avoid them in future. One should gain lesson from the previous mistakes. Warning points on our profile remind us again and again to solve the previous mistakes and to avoid from them.

• +1 1

Good topic Dear @Guru2050 to encourage members to stay here doing their effort even though sometimes maybe get discouraged, because of warning points, or their posts deleted...etc Don't be worry about that, all the members here suffered a such difficult, but we stay doing our effort without stop. The opportunity like this you will not find it outside this Cryptotalk forum.

• +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 9/19/2020 at 3:22 AM, Ridam said:

@Guru2050 I also suggest members here to focus on the positive sides and always find for new opportunities wisely using the current ones. If new members here works in good way following all the rules of the forum, there is no need to worry for warning points and suspension. And even if they got for mistake done unknowingly they can still move on and after certain interval after posting is re-allowed in their account they could continue their work.

So it's the great opportunity for everyone working in the forum and I ask everyone to maintain the standard of their post at any cost.

@Ridam you are right sir. Maintaining the standard of our post is very important and helpful for very member of this platform because it your post will tell other members how serous and commitment you are. Most member find it difficult to maintain this because of time factor, I want to urge very member to please try and maintain the standard of their post because we are being paid for our time. Thank you for this information...

The warning points must be taken as a motivation to do things well work hard every day to achieve our goal to gain knowledge of the elders and one day be like them in this field 

• +1 1

I agree with you and also i say this if you keep stay at place than you will gain more experienced than before so stay at one side until you know about the side each and every thing.

• +1 1