Crypto is wide, there are abundant opportunities you can still make it. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Crypto is wide, there are abundant opportunities you can still make it.

I learned a lot to become experienced in Bitcoin and it probably helps to increase my income. We will always thank you for this and you have to resume you for help cryptotalk and help us to help our very cryptotalk and yobit.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency is very prospective sphere in my eyes, so I think everyone who want to become successful in the future should join crypto now and start progressing. There are still many opportunities to make your dreams real and crypto definitely can let you do it

• +1 1

Yes we must make the forum as much productive as we can as our success is bound with the success of this fprum so we should focus on making things productive & useful rather than to fill space on the server.

• +2 1

Joining the forum has offered me a great chance to improve my self and learn about Crypto currencies, having your self stabled financially will open new doors and opportunities for you.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

We can consider crypto as a book as it teaches us about many things. Crypto also help us to earn money .  We can also learn about many digital coins like bitcoins ,  litecoins and many more.  And we should learn from our mistakes as we also receive some warning points. 

This is exactly what I tell my friends. There is no success in any field from the first time. We must try once, two or more until we reach what we are seeking. Also, in the world of cryptocurrencies, you must always learn from your mistakes and make improvement.

• +3 2

It not easy, many face lots of challenges about how to get something doing ,on how to survive, unemployment has been a huge factor affecting people mostly from under developed nation's, so having just a smartphone not even a system can make you earn through cryptocurrency. 

On 9/22/2020 at 5:27 PM, Solex said:

Sure mate because even this forum in the future will be something that will be difficult for some people to join since the forum is still growing and the earlier the better for us all.

Yeah that's true @Solex as it's progressing every day developing new interesting features, cryptotalk would surely become the best and therefore becoming impediment or burden for those who would likely join purposely for payment.

I think by then, if our ready made plan work out well, we'll be among Crypto multi-millionaires.

On 9/23/2020 at 9:18 AM, BrolySSJ said:

This is a very good post. I think that many give up on their dreams if they receive criticism or if it is not working out the way that they would have liked for it to work out, but the important thing to remember is that to achieve a dream it takes time dedication and plenty of determination. It is all about learning from mistakes, and that is step one in achieving any dream. 

@BrolySSJ this is a reputable contribution, enumerating further some key points with brief explanation. Exactly our failures teaches best and as such it should be something we learn from to move on not to be our excuses for giving up.

• +2 1

yea a lot of people always assume its too late to get into bitcoin and crypto in general because the price already went up to 20k, but there is always new chances and new coins and projects to invest in.

• +2 1

On 9/28/2020 at 12:16 PM, Guru2050 said:

Yeah that's true @Solex as it's progressing every day developing new interesting features, cryptotalk would surely become the best and therefore becoming impediment or burden for those who would likely join purposely for payment.

I think by then, if our ready made plan work out well, we'll be among Crypto multi-millionaires

Sure mate we shall become successful in th future as long as we work well in th forum because as the forum develop the chances of earning will also increase and you can see just yesterday we have good many new members in the forum which as a result of the 1700 yodollars yobit shared, many people got interested and join cryptotalk.

As a community we represent several factors (companionship, respect and solidarity etc. Administrators must ensure that user feedback is of quality. There are people who only comment to be able to obtain the daily profit (satoshis).

Most of us begins to learn crypto in this forum which is why they make low quality posts is any section they visit but you don't have to give up when get a warning point because receiving warning point is not the end of your career in this forum my friends but you have to make effective corrections whenever you receive one so that you can be able to make good contributions as expected.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think yes you are right ! Crypto is growing , there still have lots of possibilities ! We are too early here . We will togather make it more useful more stable  currency ! 

On 9/18/2020 at 6:57 PM, Guru2050 said:

It's never too late to start doing the right thing,  your dream future can begin at any level. It doesn't matter whether you're a new beginner or senior member.

And it doesn't count on how many warning points you have received or period of time you had been in suspension.

As long as you're focus and committed to correct your mistakes by working hard, you'll never cease to succeed.

You can be anything you want to be no matter what you have been through.

Therefore your post is an instrument for change, don't ever let your worries limit you, and believe in yourself even if no one does.

You will mark great success, remarkable achievements in future. That will makes you proud in life.

As usual keep posting in accordance to the existing protocols of the forum and at any cost never try to compromise them.
I urge you to always be a good ambassador of cryptotalk.

Have a nice postings...

I agree with this, I think the most important thing here is adding a valuable opinion or contributing to the topic, remembering the rules every time you make a post or reply to one is elemental as well

• +3 1
  • +4 1

On 10/2/2020 at 8:09 AM, Solex said:

Sure mate we shall become successful in th future as long as we work well in th forum because as the forum develop the chances of earning will also increase and you can see just yesterday we have good many new members in the forum which as a result of the 1700 yodollars yobit shared, many people got interested and join cryptotalk.

Exactly @Solex bit so many of this members who are mostly new user's in the forum, are using the forum in extra legal way. I hope moderators are taking note of what is happening in the forum. I will continue to charge the new users to pay utmost respect to the rules and regulations of the forum in order for them to avoid breaking the laws and have a nice participation

The richest countries, namely the USA and China, remain the largest countries in terms of cryptocurrency ownership. At the same time, in terms of the share of cryptocurrencies in the overall structure of assets, countries with unstable currencies are emerging as leaders. Turkey, Venezuela, Argentina, Iran and other countries with a falling national currency can be expected to increase their share in the near future.

This is a motivating post. Sometimes we get caught up in regret for not taking advantage of opportunities that pass and we were able to obtain great profits, but it only remains to keep looking for new opportunities and learn from mistakes.

If, in fact, the amount is as great as the opportunities to take advantage of them. It is all a question of choosing the group that best suits you or that you can best benefit from, if there are many and many options to learn from them and make money.

In my opinion the evolution of this space will prove to be constantly generating totally novel possibilities. New hardware technologies will require new approaches from the blockchain development side... the speed of that coming novelty will be accelerating.

New tasks will be open that will be harder than they are now and that will require solving.

We are entering infinity here...

• +3 1

you may start from the bottom, that positive thing for all members and you will get the next one having more experience

• +1 1

Smetimes its not about who starts but who ends it , and the truth is , we are having so many people out there who work on this market and sometimes it becomes so difficult to understand what to do , there are so many ways to which people earn and on this platform and sometimes it becomes really nice to really see ourselves in this kind of a market there  are so many people who came after bitcoin and they have made it , they have been consistent

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The cryptocurrency world offers a vast amount of opportunities for growth,learning,trading and investing.one can earn indefinitely on the cryptotalk forum as long as they follow the guidelines and protocols laid down.the sky is the limit.

• +4 1

Your words are highly inpirationals for me, I try to learn in the best way possible, reading much every day, sometimes I feel the need to stop publications, stop all my activity here and concentrate my self in look how the people interact, with they posts, what is the new they can give to us, its my personal way to impove my knowledge here, its in real too much information, and the wise here is to take calm, I need to digest all this information from bit to bite, after my break time I feel myself in better mood and find new ideas to try, well this is my simple and personal formula in cryptotalk, perhaps in my entire life too. Thank you for your kind and wise words.

• +1 1
  • +3 1