Is it a must to trade bitcoin to earn profit? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Is it a must to trade bitcoin to earn profit?

Yes, in this year most of the alternative currencies gave excellent profits to everyone who invested in them and did not sell. For example, the Ripple currency rose to $ 0.7 levels and is now at a price of 0.5, and this is considered a wonderful rise because this currency is pumping in very huge liquidity and every small increase requires millions of dollars, and I advise dividing the capital on such digital currencies because its future will be excellent.

This is such a valuable post for us new beginners who are starting out on trading. I had no idea about these coins that you mentioned on how profitable if you trade on it on the right way it could be. I would definitely try out and let you know if things turn on a positive course for me. I am so many users would find this post really helpful. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

• +1 1

From my point of view, trading needs a great analysis and study of the market, so you should think carefully before entering this difficult field. I do not advise anyone to listen to the recommendations that people present here because there is an entry and exit area when you say to someone I recommend you, for example, a currency on what basis?

• +2 1

i can tell you about that , Just a heads up, you've got this one wrong. I have talked about this before, LTC is way cheaper then XRP. Value comparison isn't done counting value of "full" coin but by a marketcap, because one full coin doesn't include the circulating or max supply into calculation. that is so easy to inderstand , i hope the better for us and good luck .

• Useful or interesting 1

Trading isnt a must for every people to do, it is up to you if you want to trade or not, trading is a good way of earning money but it is also a risky thing. You should know first the basic of it, there are many things you need to know first before you try trading.

Trading is mainly two types one is short and another is long. In short trading needs very large amount. Trading in new currencies may be profitable. 

In this content I said it is a most to trade bitcoin and gain profit because crypto offers us a lot of advantage here apart from the money earn we are also giving the opportunity to learn some trading skills and how to do transaction in the digital market successfully. So in my own opinion it is adviceable to invest in your bitcoin and wait for the perfect time to trade and get you profit easily

• Useful or interesting 1

These currencies that you have included in your post are profitable, but strong, but it does not depend on currencies, but rather the way you work. You cannot trade without prior knowledge of the market. What if the price turns against you? What if I invested in the wrong currency. What if you sold and in the end had a preference for you to profit more? We need to understand these questions before we start.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes, my friend, your words have a point of view, and in general as you beginners want to trade the most famous currencies and therefore they go to Bitcoin, and I advise them to choose other currencies such as litecoin, ethereum, and many more, but gain experience first. 

On 9/17/2020 at 4:22 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Many people (especially crypto beginners) they join crypto world and become traders without knowing many things about trading. A lot of them they think only trading bitcoin will give them profit, so whatever they earn they convert to bitcoin and trade it. Let me tell you one thing, bitcoin trading is good if you have large amount to trade but with small amount you will earn very small profit! And bitcoin is not the only coin that can give you profit in trading.

Here are some 3 coins that I recommend, they are cheap and profitable. Anyone can afford them and trade them easily. If it’s okay, our brother @Whited35 can give us more coins. He’s among the best traders am proud of! He told me some things about ETH and about day trading that I didn’t know before, thank you.

• 1.XRP (Ripple) - This among the cheapest coins that I know and it’s one of my best coins. With $1 you can buy 4 XRP for the current price,  that means it costs only $0.25 per coin! $0.25 is not the best price to buy/sell XRP because it usually fall to $0.18/.19 which is the best price to buy, and it grows to $0.3 which is the best price to sell. You may wonder because there is only a price difference of $0.1 and I recommend it! Now let’s say you have purchased 1000 XRP at a price of $0.2 which is $200, and you hold them to reach $0.3 then you sell them. 1000XRP x $0.3 = $300 and you purchased them @$200 !!! Only the increase of $0.1 has given you a profit of $100!! And you have trade a cheap coin, imagine how much profit you could earn in bitcoin by trading $200!

• LTC (Litcoin) - This is another coin that I trade and recommend. LTC it’s not cheaper like XRP and it’s not high like bitcoin, so you can still afford it. The current price for LTC is $50 according to yobit, also it’s not a good price to buy or sell because at that price it may fall or pump anytime so it’s like playing a dice game. The best price to buy LTC it’s under $45/$43 until $38, and the best price to sell LTC is from $63 to $75 according to my experience. 1 LTC can give you a $20 - $35 profit if you’ll be active to watch the market prices and make a quick buy or sell. Imagine if you've purchased only 5 LTC at a price of $45 which is $225 and you hold them and sell at a price of $65, 5LTC x $65 = $325, that means you will made a profit of $100 by just trading $225 in LTC.

• WAVES – Another best coin that can give you a lot of profit with small capital if you are an active trader. The current price for WAVES is $2.6 but i suggest to buy it when it reaches $2.2 or at least $2.4 for a better profit and sell it at $3.2 - $3.6 now let say you have purchased 100 WAVES at a price of $2.4 which is $240 and you hold them until they reach $3.4 and you sell there, 100WAVES x $3.4 = $340, and you will just made $100 profit for trading $240 in WAVES! This coin can reach $4 but don’t wait to double your money because anything can happen, take your profit and find another opportunity.

Don’t worry, this coins are volatile and their price depends on bitcoin. Most of the time they’ll increase or decrease same time with bitcoin. Please, add more details by commenting about other cheap coins that you know are profitable. I will be happy to hear about ETH, LINK, EOS, ETC, TRX and other.  

Totally friend, btc is not the only alternative, although it is the one that is most compatible to trade with most altscoin, but it is not the best alternative for that, as I mentioned Waves is a good option since it has always increased its price so that would be won not only by successful trading but because waves is a good project.

For trading bitcoin is not compulsory.  Anyone can trade with any coin. That can be waves, litecoin, xrp etc.  Bitcoin is mostly popular.  Sothat new traders think, bitcoin is only one coin for trading.  

It is essential but not so more essential. People can trade in any coins. Like etherium and anyother coin. But in bitcoin trading is more beneficial.

It is essential but not so more essential. People can trade in any coins. Like etherium and anyother coin. But in bitcoin trading is more beneficial.

Of course not trading or investing exclusively in Bitcoin,
There are a lot of strong emerging currencies whose price has become high,
Bitcoin is the number one so it is considered number one when choosing between currencies.

• +4 1

On 9/17/2020 at 2:34 PM, magd said:

I always say that trading is of two types, short and long. Trading in famous currencies such as Bitcoin is short trading and needs very large amounts, but trading in new currencies may be more profitable, although it requires waiting for a long time to benefit from these currencies.

Thanks brother for sharing your valuable information to other members in this forum it would be a great helpful for many members who tries to enter into trading platform. Always have a awareness about having a great knowledge in the field of trading before getting into trading platform because it can also make you poor.

I think Long term trading is the Best option for the bitcoin... Because if you do short term trading in BTC so you not sure you get benefits from this yes or not... But in long time trading so you definitely sure you get good benefits from this... I think it's a Best coin from the other other not give you huge profit but bitcoin definitely give you huge profit in long term trading...

Many people (especially crypto beginners) they join crypto world and become traders without knowing many things about trading. A lot of them they think only trading bitcoin will give them profit, so whatever they earn they convert to bitcoin and trade it. Let me tell you one thing, bitcoin trading is good if you have large amount to trade but with small amount you will earn very small profit! And bitcoin is not the only coin that can give you profit in trading.

Here are some 3 coins that I recommend, they are cheap and profitable. Anyone can afford them and trade them easily. If it’s okay, our brother @Whited35 can give us more coins. He’s among the best traders am proud of! He told me some things about ETH and about day trading that I didn’t know before, thank you.

• 1.XRP (Ripple) - This among the cheapest coins that I know and it’s one of my best coins. With $1 you can buy 4 XRP for the current price,  that means it costs only $0.25 per coin! $0.25 is not the best price to buy/sell XRP because it usually fall to $0.18/.19 which is the best price to buy, and it grows to $0.3 which is the best price to sell. You may wonder because there is only a price difference of $0.1 and I recommend it! Now let’s say you have purchased 1000 XRP at a price of $0.2 which is $200, and you hold them to reach $0.3 then you sell them. 1000XRP x $0.3 = $300 and you purchased them @$200 !!! Only the increase of $0.1 has given you a profit of $100!! And you have trade a cheap coin, imagine how much profit you could earn in bitcoin by trading $200!

• LTC (Litcoin) - This is another coin that I trade and recommend. LTC it’s not cheaper like XRP and it’s not high like bitcoin, so you can still afford it. The current price for LTC is $50 according to yobit, also it’s not a good price to buy or sell because at that price it may fall or pump anytime so it’s like playing a dice game. The best price to buy LTC it’s under $45/$43 until $38, and the best price to sell LTC is from $63 to $75 according to my experience. 1 LTC can give you a $20 - $35 profit if you’ll be active to watch the market prices and make a quick buy or sell. Imagine if you've purchased only 5 LTC at a price of $45 which is $225 and you hold them and sell at a price of $65, 5LTC x $65 = $325, that means you will made a profit of $100 by just trading $225 in LTC.

• WAVES – Another best coin that can give you a lot of profit with small capital if you are an active trader. The current price for WAVES is $2.6 but i suggest to buy it when it reaches $2.2 or at least $2.4 for a better profit and sell it at $3.2 - $3.6 now let say you have purchased 100 WAVES at a price of $2.4 which is $240 and you hold them until they reach $3.4 and you sell there, 100WAVES x $3.4 = $340, and you will just made $100 profit for trading $240 in WAVES! This coin can reach $4 but don’t wait to double your money because anything can happen, take your profit and find another opportunity.

Don’t worry, this coins are volatile and their price depends on bitcoin. Most of the time they’ll increase or decrease same time with bitcoin. Please, add more details by commenting about other cheap coins that you know are profitable. I will be happy to hear about ETH, LINK, EOS, ETC, TRX and other.  

The btc is not the only one, what happens is that its popularity is super higher, its price demand and its volume is incredible, but nevertheless it is not the only option, these are also good as you mentioned in your post, greetings.

You are make very good suggestion that many are overlook. I am thinking that altcoins can give us better reward as they are having too much more volatility and we are need a good approach with them by make a portfolio that will have bitcoin, ethereum and the altcoins we like and think they will be better in price overtime. Bitcoin is rising a lot fast but the altcoin seasons can not be ignore.

On 9/17/2020 at 9:22 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Thanks for this great information @Calvinpriva some people thought that it is most to trade with Bitcoin but we have other cheap coins just the ones you mentioned above that worth to trade for a start to someone who has no enough money to start to trade can kindly start with these ones above.

Personally, I think that not only BTC is a good alternative, but of course this is the one that is compatible with almost all cryptocurrencies unlike other cryptocurrencies, in my opinion operating with LTC is a good option since it always maintains its price and when it loses its value, very little goes down.

• +2 1

My idea is that long term trading is good because there is a lot to learn from it.  If you trade short term in BTC, you will have some problems, but in long term trading, you must be sure that you are proficient in all kinds of ideas. So you will get good benefits from this trading.

Bitcoin is no doubt one of the most developed currencies in the world of cryptocurrency. But there are many other coins which have more volatility as compared to bitcoin and can give better opportunities for the traders to earn.

• +2 1

I always say that trading is of two types, short and long. Trading in famous currencies such as Bitcoin is short trading and needs very large amounts, but trading in new currencies may be more profitable, although it requires waiting for a long time to benefit from these currencies

• +5 1