Did you know - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mike1515

Did you know

This is great achievement to the crypto world especially to the crypto user because the crypto users can now make payment with bitcoin and this development will also increase the crypto users. I hope many more online shops and physical stores will start accepting bitcoins as a means of payment in the nearest future.

Edited by Marks33

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Cryptocurrencies have begun to expand in the world in a very large way, and it is good to see and see that there are some global stores and websites that have begun to accept cryptocurrencies as a means of payment for me, as I buy some games and many proxies in exchange for Bitcoin and we hope that the countries of the world will start adopting and accepting cryptocurrencies soon

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

All shops today or almost all shops in advance countries or developed countries accept some coins ,I may have joined this family if crypto late but am putting my all to see I make use of my lateness as an advantage. Cryptocurrency is the future no doubt .

On 9/16/2020 at 5:17 PM, Mike1515 said:

You can actually shop using crypto currency< yes this is posible.

There

@Mike1515 its only possible in those country where crypto currency legal for many years.. Also in those Country you will be able to find out crypto atm machines facilities so that you can convert YOUR currency there and do shop.. Also you may know Samsung company accepted crypto currency.. Also Amazon like to pay payment to Their employees by crypto currency.. But this all possible only in crypto legal Country.. Hope you understand                          

• +2 1

There is very great news, that we can buy something with cryptocurrency. It`s my old dream to have opportunity buy food, clothes or some other stuff paying with bitcoins or other crypto. Hope there will be more and more shops which accept crypto payments 

This is actually very true, using crypto currency to buy stuff is actually becoming very relevant in our society , more and more such opportunities are popping up everywhere.

I have actually seen all this and so its important for me to see if I get value for using this kind of payment because in the end its the value we look for that matters most, and the work that we do is always to gain not to lose , so the sites are true and they are working and you can actually get bitcoin for such but to , you need to be careful not to be over exited.

• +3 1

Popularity of Bitcoin is increasing everyday which is actually resulting in increase of the usage of bitcoin for online shopping and any other daily activity. I think if somebody start the startup in online shop that receive the bitcoin payment will be success because there are some people need online shop that accept bitcoin as the payment now.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Yes, you can shop using cryptocurrencies.
But not everyone does it.
Most of the people I know are investing instead of shopping.
And there are countries that do not have the features and capabilities to allow cryptocurrency shopping.

• +1 1

yes of course , people's look started to change to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies after seeing the prices they reached , there are also websites that provide gift cards  for Bitcoin purchase directly , and even cars as well , and items will be available for direct purchase with cryptocurrencies will increase year by year 

• +2 1

On 16.09.2020 at 14:17, Mike1515 said:

There are actually online shops and off line shops that take in bitcoin as a means of payment, yes, you can shop using bitcoin and that is the very truth, some of this shops include, newegg , which deals with Electronics such as computers and Phones, and such stuff , also there is another one Overstock, also takes in crypto and especially bitcoins.

This has always been something that we crypto Enthuthisast are always looking forward to hear, though most are still not allowed , how ever apple has been able to allow about 10 of crypto currencies to be accepted in their stores, a huge gain to the cryto world.

What do you think @Guru2050 @Mwangi@Irungu@Zaino34@Abuelkheeir. I think all this are very promising to the crypto world

I also paid crypto for the VPS hosting on which I ran the masternodes, so it didn't cost me a cent. A little more expensive than it was to sell that cryptocurrency on the market, but more conveniently faster.

The truth is that it seems to me a success and a great advance to be able to pay in stores and in almost everything with cypto currencies, as I have said many times cryto currencies are going to be the future in every way and I also think they will do that in the end money disappears.

So it seems great to me that you can buy with them anything you can, it would also be great although there is already a crypto debit card, I think there are already some, the truth is I do not know an example but I know there is.

An online store that lets you pay for its products with crypto I think it would make gold with something like that because many people would buy from it and that is something very clear, if any of them do it they will be a pioneer in it and they would get a huge benefit, that's why I say, or the same and there are as they have commented which is a success as I say.

You always have to have a vision of the future and here we all know that the future is the crypto currency with which knowing how to see that and adapt to that makes you strong in every way.

I'm find very late crypto and I'm learn that many is accept and many crypto can we use for our buys of things we want in the internet. I am not find a shop that accept crypto in my town but I will look more for them and will make a wallet in the mobile and use this to buy my shopping. With this we must all do to promote the crypto in our location.

I see that the future is for virtual currencies, and we will not wait much to practice it through bank cards and everything is only a few years and it will be everywhere
So have you reserved them for yourself ???

On 9/16/2020 at 5:17 PM, Mike1515 said:

There are actually online shops and off line shops that take in bitcoin as a means of payment, yes, you can shop using bitcoin and that is the very truth, some of this shops include, newegg , which deals with Electronics such as computers and Phones, and such stuff , also there is another one Overstock, also takes in crypto and especially bitcoins.

This has always been something that we crypto Enthuthisast are always looking forward to hear, though most are still not allowed , how ever apple has been able to allow about 10 of crypto currencies to be accepted in their stores, a huge gain to the cryto world.

What do you think @Guru2050 @Mwangi@Irungu@Zaino34@Abuelkheeir. I think all this are very promising to the crypto world

Good news for crypto and Bitcoin. I hope more online and offline shops will accept crypto for buying goods. Crypto mass adoption is still a long path. Gradually it will be executed. I am also a crypto enthusiast. Go crypto go.

This is great news, and I think that the near future will also bring us more beautiful news. All cryptocurrencies need, is government recognition of them, and they will become more progressive and pioneering.
I feel pleasure knowing that I can afford to buy what I need with my acquired cryptocurrencies.

Yes, I knew that, and I think with every year more and more stores will accept crypto as payment methods, because it doesn't really cause problemd anymore with tracking where your coins came from.

You are right many places many countries which are acceptable Bitcoin so they use and accept cryptocurrency in such places so that will be more better if we use it anywhere like we give money to them so hope everyone will start this in everyplace so that will be easy for everyone..

yes I know that crypto money is the future money, bitcoin is the common currency of the future and I already know that the economic system in the world will be built on this design

In my city, there are also a couple of stores that accept payment in crypto currency, the world is slowly accepting crypto as an official currency and soon everything will be paid for by it. Good luck to everyone and for now.

Yes, a lot of huge international companies are using crypto currencies in their payment methods (like Amazon), we all wish someday we will be able to pay all our bills or purchases with crypto, but it is dark spot in a lot of countries nowadays unfortunately.

Of course it is possible, I have already used my BTC and ETH to make purchases online on different websites. Almost all Chinese pages allow payment with cryptocurrencies, this is just the beginning 🙂