What will be the maximum and minimum bitcoin price for this year? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Red-Jones

What will be the maximum and minimum bitcoin price for this year?

After the price did not fall below $ 9800:

S1.png.928bc0e72d674c1dd2596a49d732f920.png

That was a great support that, in my opinion, if had broken the price, it would fall a lot. So my question is:

- What will be the maximum bitcoin price for this year?

- What will be the minimum bitcoin price for this year?

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

As matter of fact, this is too difficult for one to predict accurately the minimum and maximum price of Bitcoin in this of 2020, first Bitcoin is not a stable coin as such make it difficult, secondly this year is of different from previous ones as it's accompanied by global pandemic, it's also contributing to instability of BTC value.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

11 minutes ago, Guru2050 said:

As matter of fact, this is too difficult for one to predict accurately the minimum and maximum price of Bitcoin in this of 2020, first Bitcoin is not a stable coin as such make it difficult, secondly this year is of different from previous ones as it's accompanied by global pandemic, it's also contributing to instability of BTC value.

In fact, I asked this question because at the beginning of the year not many analysts would be very optimistic because the price had increased a lot and immediately started to make exaggerated price forecasts, something like $20,000 for this year and today we are a long way from $20,000

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Very hard to tell but I did not see a convincing upside move only strong support at 9800. I hope it is enough but we may see dropping down more the follow days. I have a long position that is in very slim profit but I have stop slight stop loss too as this is not a good place to make bets. This price and how it moves now is more about waiting to find what will happen and follow the next trend.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Probably this is a good entry point at 10k but it may go lower. I don't like predictions much but I hope that Bitcoin will go up more until the end of the year. I can't give a low estimate but as a high it can go up to $20000. If it doesn't it still performed great for 2020 and has now the backing of institutions and even banks that are interested in Bitcoin.

• +2 1

The minimum price for bitcoin in 2020 was before the half-time period when the price reached only 6,500$, but last month the price reached  12,000$, which is the highest point so far in that period I was monitoring the price continuously.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We always see ups and downs and price prediction is hard but I will take the risk to say we are going to a new all time high in this year. There is buyers and momentum and this is a good price to buy. There is only good news for Bitcoin and I hope we go there with no problem. The last move down to 10k was correction and we will be back to 12k very soon.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The minimum price for Bitcoin for the year was $ 4,000 And that the maximum limit reached $ 12,000 several days ago and then decreased again It is very likely that these numbers will change at any moment, so we cannot rely on them until the beginning of the new year and it is very difficult for us to know the price that Bitcoin and other alternative currencies will reach.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The year is not over yet, and the price of Bitcoin can change during the remaining period, but I think that the lowest price was in the period of the onset of the Corona virus and the highest price in the past months, and the price will not decrease less than the current price

My friend, no one can predict the price of Bitcoin. This is somewhat difficult. The price of bitcoin rises and falls according to supply and demand in the crypto market, but there are factors that affect Bitcoin such as the movement of crypto whales and some external factors as happened during the spread of the Corona virus, where The price of Bitcoin has decreased to $ 4,000, as for my expectation, the price of Bitcoin may reach $ 15,000 by the end of 2020.

• +5 1

bitcoin really well after dumping at 4500$ in market , now bitcoin is tradble on $10K+ . this is really hard To predict bitcoin price but we can say bitcoin easily overtake $13K if bitcoin resistance level is $10K , may be in last month of 2020 bitcoin start dumping again .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I cant predicted the bitcoin price seriously as i am not a big trader but i have seen the recent trading volume of btc... With the depend on trading volume i can say the minimum btc price will be around 9usd and maximum price can be 12k usd this year.. But Anything can change anytime so we should not take any predictions seriously                       

• +5 1

On 9/9/2020 at 10:39 PM, Red-Jones said:

What will be the maximum bitcoin price for this year?

I think minimum price will that which we see in april when it's price fall below to 3800$ and maximum will be more then 15000$ which will be in some months approximately at the end of this year. 

On 9/9/2020 at 6:39 PM, Red-Jones said:

We already know what will be the lowest price of bitcoin thks year, this happened in March when the price fall to $3600 on some exchanges and less than $3800 normally on all other exchanges. But as for the highest price, nobody can know for now, bitcoin has already gotten to a price above $13000, let us expect $15000 but it is just an assumption. 

On 9/27/2020 at 12:15 PM, Mosharraf said:

I think the price of Bitcoin is a bit complicated to guess, because its price changes every hour, but the price of Bitcoin depends on its users and trade, but I hope that by the end of this year the price of Bitcoin could be 12 k dollars and the lowest  The price may be 8k dollar, but I think the price of Bitcoin will increase

What a good guess, but if we are to guess the price as of today and guess what will be the lowest and highest price of bitcoin before this year is over, I think it may not fall to $8000 during the period. But, probably increase more than $12000. 

Earlier these year the. Price sky-rocketed to a really high level it has remained so for a couple of months or there about but on recent times the price is somehow fluctuating. 

As per as we predicted that the price after the third halving will go approximately  at 20k usd. But it doesn't seem to be going to that level of btc price. But maybe it will go. There is still time and I guess it will go to 14000 highest and the lowest was 8900 I guess. Bitcoin has a lot to show to the world. 

Prices depend on the stability of different markets, the correlation that exists between the dollar, gold and Bitcoin, for example, has a bearing on future prices, there are a few months left to end the year, therefore I think that the peak will be occupied at $ 12,000 and the low at $ 9,900 due to the December sale.

On 9/9/2020 at 8:39 PM, Red-Jones said:

After the price did not fall below $ 9800:

S1.png.928bc0e72d674c1dd2596a49d732f920.png

That was a great support that, in my opinion, if had broken the price, it would fall a lot. So my question is:

My guess till end of 2020 the lowest price is 11k$ and max price reaches to 13k$. 

I don't think that the price will drop bellow $10,000 as Bitcoin has proven there is too much support and many buyers at this price. But we can't be sure Bitcoin is always prove analysts wrong and making very big down trends for months when before it was considered a big buy in all technical analysis. We can say that it can start rising again because it is now 2 months that it doesnt move alot but i think that it will not go bellow $10,000 again.

I think it will not increase in several next months multiple times, my prediction 500-1000 dollars more till the end of this year probably.

The price in the range of 14-16 thousand dollars per bitcoin in my opinion will be fair at the end of 2020.
Because of what is currently happening in the global economy, it will become a kind of currency for hedging the risks of printing presses !

who knows what will lead to such debt bubbles in all countries of the world?! To deflation or inflation of Fiat money?! It is unclear....
It is for this reason that the cryptocurrency market is now growing and developing by leaps and bounds....

If you have savings, do not forget to buy 10-15 percent of bitcoin. It's calmer!!!!!

In my opinion, the price of bitcoin should be reaching a price of 17k by the end of 2020, with a consolidated floor of 15 thousand, as time goes by, bitcoin rises exponentially and continues to increase.

When we all are based on just how risky Bitcoin will be, however can point out in which the tiny least expensive in 2010 will probably be with 7, 500 usd when we all take into account outside
real estate agents, just like the strain as well as the gratitude with the money, are you aware that maximum top, it's going to definitely become about 19, 000 or perhaps 16, 000 by the end with the yr, in the event the targets regarding several organizations are usually achieved as well as the estimations move properly.