Don't blame the spam & scam reporters!! - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Don't blame the spam & scam reporters!!

Mon_7_09_2020_07_21_38.thumb.png.ef40179c0870141a4bb2946001e56a2a.png

Hi friends! Good day to you all. Today I am coming up with this topic to express my feelings and share some advice on what is going on within the forum from some members. It really sad when we received warning points, or get indefinite banned after been reported in the about forum section from some of your collegues.

Some users are really reported for some certain reasons like:

1. PLAGIARISM: Copying of another person's ideas, text or other creative work, and presenting it as one's own, especially without permission; plagiarizing. Even if it's not illegal, plagiarism is usually frowned upon. Copy from one, it's plagiarism. Copy from two, it's research. 

Right in this forum Plagiarizing posts of other members to form your own post instead of learning to create it yourself is Plagiarism.

Note: Creating posts are very easy you don't have to get yourself worried in creating your posts. All you need is to read carefully the topic of the post try to grab something and say your opinion. If you don't understand it try to create post of asking some part you don't understand or learn from other replies to create your own posts/topics.

Copying from others contents directly or by changing words will lead to banned try to avoid that try to be a good user. Me and you are equal we receive same payments then why violating the rules. If you are reported for this reason of course you are guilty and everyone has right to report for this in this section via this link

👇

Plagiarism is prohibited take note 🙏. Don't report of any useless post in this section it is only meant for sharing plagiarized contents. To report of a useless Contents you can use the report icon to report that post. That is the report icon I pointed In the image below👇.

Screenshot_20200907-072409.png.52f416f01ab561bdbe9b871b7740bf90.png

2. SPAMMING:  Spamming the forum is also prohibited this can also gives you warning points and you will be reported by a collegue in the forum if you are caught spamming the forum. 

Note spamming the forum is the act of posting a post or topic that was irrelevant to what the post is discussing or out of topic(O.P). You can also click the report Icon to report or Pm(send private massage)to any of the moderators for quick action.

3. STUFFING POSTS: We really report members in found creating stuffing post. Stuffing post are bunch of useless Contents written completely in a row of one page or half a page of a topic. Were by this posts are O.P(out of topic/point). Everyone can also report such users if caught in the forum or Pm any of the moderators for quick action. The report icon can also help you send report of this users.

4. SYSTEMATIC VIOLATION: This also leads to receive of banned account or receive many warning points. If same mistake continues this can lead to indefinte banned. This can be done by the moderators and also some users will be there to report such activities if caught severally.

5. MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS:  

This lead to banning users can report such users creating multiple accounts because it goes against the forum rules. If a user suspect you using multiple accounts definitely he can report to the moderators for further investigation through PM.

I will use this medium to show my appreciation 🙏 to some of this users that contributes with great effort to see this forum clean and to our great moderators that are always busy to considered our report. @Whited35 @Babubu609 @Babubu609 @rekter.

There are some users of which I know that send report privately to show their contribution we all thank you for that @Honny143 and some collegues...🙏 You can be like them. Don't wait to send reporting or Pm the Moderators or this contributors they will forward your report immediately when you caught any one spamming the forum. 

Dear forum friends we all love you and that is the reason we always correct you so that you changed for the best. Don't be affraid we are all the same don't abuse the reporters because you are also a reporter think wise and change to leave long even though I made such offense the forum will purnished everyone justifically no matter how many numbers of post , reputations you have or rank.

Be warnned don't use this medium to show hatred by sharing them negative reputations because the moderators are looking at all activities manually be noted.💓👌

YOU ARE WELCOME ONCE AGAIN YO CRYPTOTALK.

Edited by Babubu609

Thia great forum is really helping us because they gave us oppotunities to gain many things which includes; 

1. More knowledge about Cryptocurrency and it related activities.

2. Earning coins which we used to sustain lives and other things.

3. Opportunity to meet new friends worldwide etc.

For this reasons alone we need to focus and give the forum the best of our knowledge towards creating helpful topics and making useful beneficial posts so that other members of the forum will benefit and that can also make the developers of the forum create more chances of earning coins. We have keep reporting any form of violation in the forum because only by that we can make the forum a better environment for all. Thank you for reading.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 7
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

I am currently just using report button for copy paste bots, that seem to work was these days. It's way less work for me. If i find plagiarized content from other sites i think i keep posting to that thread to get my reports more transparent.

• +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

Why should we blame people that are reporting plagiarism and spamming. It is not possible. But, in a scenerio, it is very possible shit posters and members that like to violate the rules of this forum can blame them. If they like, let them continue to blame, there blame is not valid on those forum, also, if they against the rules, their accounts will still be banned, especially, after reporting them with valid reasons again. 

• +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

This is a responsibility for each an every person in this forum I think if we find a poor undeservable post from any person such individual should be reported not just because you have grudges with that person but to make correction .This is how we can build the forum to be a better place .NOTE someone outside will not change this forum to a better environment but we are responsible to change it with our selves.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 3

We must all work to support the forum and improve the quality of posts. We must not make our goal in the forum to earn currencies only. We are here to establish a dialogue between members and exchange experiences in all fields of encryption.

2 hours ago, rekter said:

I am currently just using report button for copy paste bots, that seem to work was these days. It's way less work for me. If i find plagiarized content from other sites i think i keep posting to that thread to get my reports more transparent.

@rekter I have not seen any report button before, I just want to ask if truly your comment is valid. Maybe admin gives some members the opportunity to make use of the report button to report. All I have seen so far is the use of the report section in 'About Forum'. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 3

2 hours ago, rekter said:

I am currently just using report button for copy paste bots, that seem to work was these days. It's way less work for me

@rekterThat was also a good feature since it is working perfectly. And yes in aspect of making it transparent to show proofs of some plagiarized contents. Thank you for showing more interested to make contribution in the forum🙏

2 hours ago, Solex said:

1. More knowledge about Cryptocurrency and it related activities.

2. Earning coins which we used to sustain lives and other things.

3. Opportunity to meet new friends worldwide etc

This are sure some important tips that makes us leave here. There are some that  users that only come for two reasons, which is for earning and learning. While there are those that are here for only earnings, only few are here for three reasons you highlights.

2 hours ago, Solex said:

We have keep reporting any form of violation in the forum because only by that we can make the forum a better environment for all.

We need to help the busy moderators to make the forum clean. Of course if anyone do something wrong he should be reported and he should know his mistake.

1 hour ago, Digital said:

This is a responsibility for each an every person in this forum I think if we find a poor undeservable post from any person such individual should be reported not just because you have grudges with that person but to make correction

Yes is our responsibility to fight against the spammers/scammers of the forum. We need to report them to keep the forum clean.

1 hour ago, Digital said:

NOTE someone outside will not change this forum to a better environment but we are responsible to change it with our selves.

Yes that is the fact👌 no one externally or unregistered user that will correct the forum Instead  we can help the forum clean as employed users although is optional.

2 hours ago, Yomose said:

they against the rules, their accounts will still be banned, especially, after reporting them with valid reasons again

When everyone violates the forum rules definitely he must be banned and be purnished for that offense.

4 minutes ago, BitcryptoHan said:

All I have seen so far is the use of the report section in 'About Forum'

@BitcryptoHanFrom the topic I highlighted the report button check it again below👇 Screenshot_20200907-072409.png.fc106f5a0fa2e49668490624b23390fc.png

From the pointed arrow try to practice it out to see all options.from others posts.

16 minutes ago, Zaino34 said:

We are here to establish a dialogue between members and exchange experiences in all fields of encryption.

Yes we are here to creates dialogue not to post useless Contents which are meaningful.. let's watch out what we are posting all the time

16 minutes ago, BitcryptoHan said:

@rekter I have not seen any report button before, I just want to ask if truly your comment is valid. Maybe admin gives some members the opportunity to make use of the report button to report. All I have seen so far is the use of the report section in 'About Forum'. 

It's in the corner of every post, you can't see it...

image.thumb.png.8c1ba7af9a806ba14cbec0d6a71923c2.png

...untill you hover your mouse pointer over it like this:

QPpfI3g.png?1

I am not going to report that, just showed as an example :)

Then you get a form where you have to click from few options like "spam" or you can write something specific.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

4. SYSTEMATIC VIOLATION: This also leads to receive of banned account or receive many warning points. If same mistake continues this can lead to indefinte banned. This can be done by the moderators and also some users will be there to report such activities if caught severally.

It is bringing the serious problem on this forum. I can still detect the same writing styles from the so many accounts. I believe, recently banned users are coming up with the new multiple accounts.Previously, I really did not report any unusual activities to moderators but once I detected my own posts copied everywhere, I started to take zero tolerance to report against scammers. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Babubu609 said:

@BitcryptoHanFrom the topic I highlighted the report button check it again below

Nice one @rekter, i do not visit this forum too often unlike before, I do not know we have a means to report a post directly now. That is a good idea that is implemented by the admin. 

• +2 1

35 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

I really did not report any unusual activities to moderators but once I detected my own posts copied everywhere, I started to take zero tolerance to report against scammers

Yes I found it more easier when someone copy my post and paste it. Sometimes I caught plagiarized contents when I am taking a review from first page of that topic and the last page. This spammers are wise they copy post if another user from the first page of that topic plagiarized it to form there own topic. I also took zero tolerance to deal with such users.

8 minutes ago, BitcryptoHan said:

That is a good idea that is implemented by the admin

Yes this is implemented for a long time now just like you said you are not always active that us why you don't know about this feature. But it is good that you understand it now.

3 hours ago, Yomose said:

Why should we blame people that are reporting plagiarism and spamming. It is not possible. But, in a scenerio, it is very possible shit posters and members that like to violate the rules of this forum can blame them. If they like, let them continue to blame, there blame is not valid on those forum, also, if they against the rules, their accounts will still be banned, especially, after reporting them with valid reasons again. 

Well you're right genuine members not blame if any member  report against spam posts, and they deserves appreciation for their good work like @Babubu609 @Whited35 @rekter  and other members try this forum.spam free, but myself still I fears report against these spammers because few months back I face negative points problem, so when i notice any spam post then I give tip @Babubu609  and he report that member, because Iam also one of the responsible member in this forum.

Edited by Honny143
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

21 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes I found it more easier when someone copy my post and paste it. Sometimes I caught plagiarized contents when I am taking a review from first page of that topic and the last page.

@Babubu609 Not only copy paste content, care to have a look at similar writing styles. Now scammers have found the new way to cheat by changing the writing styles, fonts size. As we older members on this forum, it is our responsibilities to help busiest moderators to sort out the things. 

22 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

I face negative points problem, so when i notice any spam post

You can still privately report by using "Report post" feature or you can directly contact moderators. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

5 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

SPAMMING:  Spamming the forum is also prohibited this can also gives you warning points and you will be reported by a collegue in the forum if you are caught spamming the forum. 

Many users are having such attitude to create more than 3 posts in queue at same topic. I agree with you and I always help to report this users by using all features you provided. Thank you buddy

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Not only copy paste content, care to have a look at similar writing styles. Now scammers have found the new way to cheat by changing the writing styles, fonts size. As we older members on this forum, it is our responsibilities to help busiest moderators to sort out the things

@Whited35yes exactly.. I have seen such members  in this forum they indeed change there fonts to either bold or italic not knowing it was the easiest way to get them catch.

2 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

Many users are having such attitude to create more than 3 posts in queue at same topic. I agree with you and I always help to report this users by using all features you provided. Thank you buddy

I have seen your contribution too @Ndayebo8 of course you have submitted some reports of users. Thanks for your contribution as well.

31 minutes ago, overkill11 said:

I'm grateful for the poster so that the blame doesn't only just get released on spammers when same people are also breaking the rules

Thus is a skimp of work I spend time to write up this topic to get everyone aware of the forum rules and to never blame the reporters they are just helping the forum moderators to make the for clean.

Edited by Babubu609

4 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

This are sure some important tips that makes us leave here. There are some that  users that only come for two reasons, which is for earning and learning. While there are those that are here for only earnings, only few are here for three reasons you highlights

Yes partner and believe me most of those spammers are the ones who come for earning alone after which they leave the forum and I like the way moderators updated the forum by removing less active members.

• +1 2
  • +2 3

6 minutes ago, Solex said:

Yes partner and believe me most of those spammers are the ones who come for earning alone after which they leave the forum and I like the way moderators updated the forum by removing less active members.

Yes exactly with no doubt many of the spammers we caught are those with few posts less than 100-200post. Imagine the quality of post is very low and the worst part it is plagiarized and

Useless Contents.

3 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

@Whited35yes exactly.. I have seen such members  in this forum they indeed change there fonts to either bold or italic not knowing it was the easiest way to get them catch.

Some tools can be very useful to detect the same writing styles and I have detected some of them but I need to provide enough evidences while reporting them to administrators. There is equal possibilities,previously banned members can again commit the blunders on this forum. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

58 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

There is equal possibilities,previously banned members can again commit the blunders on this forum. 

Yes they can commit a lot of blunders instead of correcting such mistakes to create one account but they keep opening multiples of Accounts.

58 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Some tools can be very useful to detect the same writing styles and I have detected some of them but I need to provide enough evidences while reporting them to administrators

Yes  you also shared some of this tools that help in dictating some plagiarized contents.but more proof is needed to ensure good evidence.

I think it is the responsibility of everyone of us to alert the moderators whenever rule violators try to make the forum look somehow because those type of members are of no benefit to the forum and all they are after is earning, so don't hesitate to contact the moderators whenever you come across any spam post, plagiarism or any form of violation which breaks the forum terms and conditions.

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

9 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes  you also shared some of this tools that help in dictating some plagiarized contents.but more proof is needed to ensure good evidence.

@Babubu609 provided tools are working to spot the copied stuffs if so 😊? Are you able to locate the source links by using those free online tools ? Inside this forum sphere, use forum's native search engine to spot the copied contents. 

• +1 1

I see nothing wrong in reporting members that violent the rules of this forum. l think it is the responsibilities of each of us to ensure that this forum is clean and to make the forum cleaned then we have to report spammers and the members that do copy and paste because it is illegal.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

We have all the rights to report spammers to mods and  the forum will be clean. If any member will notice a spammer he should not fear because that spammer can make us to be banned if they will increase and we not report them.

• +1 4

21 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes exactly with no doubt many of the spammers we caught are those with few posts less than 100-200post. Imagine the quality of post is very low and the worst part it is plagiarized and

Useless Contents.

That is why we always need to report them because they are not helping matters instead of helping they are posting something that you cannot even read talkmore of understanding.

• +1 1
  • +2 1