Write my experiences to share some time in Cryptotalk - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Write my experiences to share some time in Cryptotalk

Here is mine. Before I became a crypto collector/ earner I was once a member of online businesses. While advertising our business in facebook, I encountered a lot of posts about crypto earnings from sites to applications. Before, I said, I will never be hooked with that kind of stuffs because they have low value and because joining sites for crypto earnings takes very long time before you can profit big unlike doing business. But because I was so curious what these cryptos are, and got very interested about what bitcoin really is, I then started collecting from applications doing tasks and playing games like dice. Later on, I searched for sites which pays cryptocoins and worked on them. After receiving payments, I realized how nice it really is becoming one of the people earning these currencies. Now, I am so much hooked collecting these cryptos.

I even am more into sites that pays via cryptos than fiats. I even learned how to invest using my available cryptocoins but sadly, I've been scammed a lot because of that small- time running investment sites and bots. And you know what is funny? I am actually not the type of person who'se into gambling. Never tried any type of gambling years before but lol, I am now earning a lot from one of the gambling sites paying cryptocoins.

• +1 1

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

To be honest, I'm not that open to sharing my experiences except that this site is the one I mainly frequent every day to collect my daily $2.

• +5 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 10/20/2019 at 7:01 AM, Keith700 said:

Telling the experiences to you as a receiving audience is a bit of a fun and educational topic for me, maybe many people in this forum are planted to talk about topics that they don't know or for pure convenience.
If you have taken a look at my profile, you realize that I share many experiences of mine and learning obtained, this is what this cryptotalk forum is about discussing teaching bodybuilding and understanding the different modalities of each corner of the crypto planet.
Stay on top of my post friend, I hope to be in this amazing forum for a long time and be able to tell you the best of my learning and how I have lived it and how I apply it in my daily life.

This forum helped and taught me alot more about crypto currency and it's news than i expected I would gain. Crypto talk makes its forum much more fun by paying users for thier posts .I enjoyed each and Everytime spent on crypto talk forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/19/2019 at 6:31 PM, Keith700 said:

Telling the experiences to you as a receiving audience is a bit of a fun and educational topic for me, maybe many people in this forum are planted to talk about topics that they don't know or for pure convenience.
If you have taken a look at my profile, you realize that I share many experiences of mine and learning obtained, this is what this cryptotalk forum is about discussing teaching bodybuilding and understanding the different modalities of each corner of the crypto planet.
Stay on top of my post friend, I hope to be in this amazing forum for a long time and be able to tell you the best of my learning and how I have lived it and how I apply it in my daily life.

I am new here so I can't really share an interesting experience here but in time that I am here it is wonderful and challenging especially achieving 100 post.

• +2 1

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I have the best expericece here with earning from the internet ! I have met a lot of freinds here ! they are very friendly and help me to explore this forum !

1 hour ago, MohammadMohsin said:

My experience in this forum page is really good. I posted useful informations and my account is good till now. I get my payments daily. 

the forum was good when it started but nowadays its just filled with spam and scammers who advertise for fake websites, the moderators need a lot of work here.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, duncun007 said:

the forum was good when it started but nowadays its just filled with spam and scammers who advertise for fake websites, the moderators need a lot of work here.

the forum has turned into this because of the payment system and when the forum stop paying those people will all be gone and no more spam content.

• +5 1

On 10/26/2019 at 10:58 PM, hakimgentlemen said:

I have good experiences here on the forum, and my experience that fascinates me a lot is the friends I met on the forum of the friendly and tolerant members and I'm really happy to have met them

same here my friends are also available in here and they invite me to join.

when i see them to work i feel happy to work with them

• +5 1

I'm new to this forum. CryptoTalk is a very useful site for earning bitcoin and making friends online. I also feel very comfortable on this site. From here it is possible to get real money. So from my point of view it's the best. I should try to work here properly.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Yeah you are right my friend.The main purpose of this forum is to get experience and improve knowledge of each other.That's great.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

When it finally came time to withdraw my earnings from cointiply they sent me a confirmation whether I really wanted to do it, and I proceeded and showed me a withdrawal code. I'm planning to use these earnings for bitcoin client development. And of course I bade farewell to everyone there.

• +5 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 1/30/2020 at 8:38 PM, Harris123 said:

Yeah you are right my friend.The main purpose of this forum is to get experience and improve knowledge of each other.That's great.

Yes I also agree with your comment I am also working on crypto currency just for gain knowledge and also learn more about crypto currency.....

On 1/29/2020 at 7:55 PM, MuhammadSh said:

this is really one of the most important and useful thing to do here.. we should learn and earn at the same time here!

thanks for sharing your experiences here i will follow your posts..keep going

Yes I also agree with your point of view this platform is very useful for all of us in respect to earn money and also learn knowledge from this platform....

On 1/19/2020 at 7:52 PM, Kschitez Raj said:

About my experience in this forum is quite amazing, I have learned a lot about crypto currency through this, also I got a chance to earn some money. This is truly amazing, and I will follow this forum till end

Yes I agree with your point of view it is really a great sort of fun and also learn knowledge from this platform it is also very useful for all of us in respect to earn money....

On 1/2/2020 at 2:35 AM, Nurul Huda said:

A very good experience and I like your experience when you were a great trader so far in this forum, even I feel unrivaled with the experience that you have done so far.

Yes I also agree with you I am also working on crypto currency from four days I really got fan of this platform........my experience is really very much best I am very happy to join the platform of crypto currency.......

On 10/20/2019 at 6:31 AM, Keith700 said:

Haven't experience yet but hopeful soon get so many experiences.

On 10/20/2019 at 2:43 AM, Rounak sarkar said:

I have a small experience in this forum because I am a newbie here. 

Experiences - when I am coming in this site after 5 days I see the many people can post in this forum, so I have a little knowledge about crypto currency. Then I am  create my account in this forum and post something. But it first time, when I do 5 posts I cannot take payment with this forum so I can upset, I am scroll my yobit account again and again and suddenly I do refresh, then I noticed they do  payments. And then I am feeling happy, because it's my first online payment of Bitcoin. 5000 Satoshi !!

This is gret , but i whant ask you if you new a stratiger to win simple . be cose i dont speak good englesh . and congratulation for you <3 . 

Edited by khawla

Well, I knew this forum since I entered through the yobit campaign which gave its token but I discovered that there were many people here who were willing to help or ask, thanks to them I could learn the trade on the page and how to use this, my experience has been pleasant in cryptotalk.

Since joining this forum I have experienced many things. I knew nothing about Bitcoin before. Since giving the jig to this forum I have been very knowledgeable about bitcoin. But many of my posts were deleted and still going, which is a crappy experience for me but after joining here my best experience is still going on. For the first time I made money in my own hands. This is truly incredible.

My personal opinion is a fun and slightly informative topic, as many people in this forum may be planted to talk about topics they do not know.
  If you look at my profile, you realize that I share many experiences of learning and learning that have been acquired, and this is what thes cryptotal forum is all about.
  Stay on top of my friend, I hope to be in this amazing forum for a long time and to share with you the best of what I learned, how I lived and how to apply it in my daily life.

talking about experience in this forum well,this forum help me a lot in trading and controling my mind in some cases. i learned alot of things here and i am able now to apply and get good profits.

CryptoTalk help me to understand some fundamentals in using crypto currency. Also it make my money grow and the mission only is to contribute to the forum and avoid some greed and envy techniques.

As I started in this forum I don't know what to do first like the newbies but I decided to read all the pinned post in this forum section specially the general rules, about the warning points and payment system. By reading those topic it guided me here and being active now and have interaction to other members through comments and sharing my insights and knowledge.

I always express myself in creating a topic and sharing experience is one of the easiest thing to do if you want someone to feel what you felt in a certain scenario and by sharing experiences some members will learn what to do and don't in every move that they will do in the cryptoworld. 

On 10/26/2019 at 6:38 PM, Agios said:

How about my experience in Cryptotalk forum. This is a forum where I am very active and visit this forum 3 times a day even if it's only for reading, and I rarely write for topics that I don't like. may you know, I am very inactive on other crypto forums. this is my great experience.

Yes this forum is very active because this forum is giving the earn for posting here and people comes here not for learning they come here for the earning purpose and thus they are active on the cryptotalk.