Write my experiences to share some time in Cryptotalk - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Write my experiences to share some time in Cryptotalk

I was on this forum until now, and this may help me freeze than any other, this forum allocates me significantly more knowledge. Still on this forum says about fresh faces of scams. this forum can help me achieve my goals in the world of cryptography. and I'm quite grateful to people who share their own knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1

Experience wise this is the first time I am entering a platform in terms of forum and content creation. So this is a really good experience that can benefit the users in terms of developing their skills, in order to get more ideas about the various fields that are unknown to us. Trying to get maximum benefit out of the opportunities provided along with following the rules and regulations of the platform is a must.

I am very happy because I got acquainted with this site because because of it I have developed my writing skills in the field of crypto and benefit from the topics presented by the members. I work hard on the topics submitted by the members and I work hard from the beginning, multiplying and writing new publications useful for me and for the subscribers

It's really amazing to see the users sharing their valuable experience and knowledge with other users in a way that is beneficial to each of the members in this platform. I personally think all users should share their experience which can be really helpful to all the users to avoid any kind of trap scams. So yes really looking forward to your posts.

I actually  don't  write the topics because  they are hard to make and take a lot of time amd after all these things most of them are beem deleted, no mater what you feel about them.

The CriptoTalk forum is full of content and good information, you can get a lot of good experience here. Learning, meeting different people and opinions, being here for me besides being pleasant, is the best part of my day.

It's really great my friend that you shared this experience. I really appreciate the opportunity as though it's been a while only in this forum it has really helped me to earn money and lot of knowledge to improve my skills in the crypto world.

• Useful or interesting 2

I am in this forum from a very short time. A month ago i started posting here to complete the condition of yobit's DLRS airdrop. Before joining this forum i really didn't know much about crypto. But now i think i am learning each and every things that is related to crypto. I hope i can continue with this forum for a long time.

• +1 2

Though im in new member In cryptotalk. In a few days  i have a really great experience. This is the best forum signt i have been seen ever. I gather a lot of information and knew about many new topic. The best things that i can earn money too by giving information from my experience. Thank you.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Most think that this forum is empty or useless, but it is quite the opposite. Just read every post every time and apply instructions and read comments. You will encourage yourself to start developing gradually if you are interested in the coding field of course. You will witness positive results, and you too, by giving your opinions and sharing your experiences with us in the forum, you will have provided help to another member who did not know how this experiment was.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

My experience I'm active maximum time of the day for the purpose of getting information and new posts I'm reading, spending more time will improve you language skills and spell and grammar so that such great improvement as everyone want that..

I am not completely specialized in digital currencies, but in programming sites that support digital currencies and all uses of the field.

Thats indeed quite true there but although im not that guy who posts topics all the time its still fun to educate others by sharing my opinion to some things especially when people misunderstood things that are supossed that way but readed on a opposite way.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

My experience on cryptotalk I think I have learn a lots about crypto world and about different online coins. As a student I also use to earn income by posting useful comment. So my experience is short on cryptotalk is learning and earning. 

I am also new here I have no much more experience about this forum.  My cousin told me about this and i make little interest to start work. Before 4 days ago i make my account and make 42 post on first day.  Within two days i completed my first 100 posts. Still i can't get any amount because i can't completed the 7 days.  Without any income i make post on daily basis. I am sure that after seven days i will get reward of my struggles. 

I don't know much about the forum and how it perform all it functions and what we as new members in the forum are expected to participate but following the senior members shared experience fortunately I'm grabing the logic and experience

something from personal experience .. oh, I remember how I had a fail with a distribution. I sold in the first 3 minutes for 90 satoshi. and what is the sadness, you ask? then the coin began to cost 600 satoshi over time and instead of $ 18, I could get about $ 100. eh.

CryptoTalk is a very useful site for earning bitcoin and making friends online. I also feel very comfortable on this site. From here it is possible to get real money. So from my point of view it's the best. I should try to work here properly.

I have not got much experience much this cryptotalk or yobit, but as the time gose on I learn everyday as the topic always required more from you to share ideas on every topic require different views. 

I find it amazing that a lot of members are willing to share their experiences because we can use that as guidance and tips as to what we can do next. It's really helpful to see other insights and views regarding your experiences in cryptotalk.

Hey friends, here is my experience at this forum. Firstly i heard about this forum from my friend and then tried it and i can say that this is a wonderful and remarkable platform. My experience here is worth remembering. I can spent my free time here effectively. I am connecting with people and getting useful knowledge. It helped me in upgrading my skilss and thoughts.

• +1 2

Sharing your experiences illuminates the way for the rest of the members and gives them good ideas and learn from it so they don't make the same mistake if you talk about a failed experiment
They follow them if you talk on a successful experience

• +1 1

Sharing few things would make members more curious to know more and more and that will lead them to self study and they will be learning a lot of things and it will help them in the success.

Writing is good hobby but you always need people to Listen or to read your writing so that you can get appreciated, that is why you should share the stories too.