Write my experiences to share some time in Cryptotalk - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Write my experiences to share some time in Cryptotalk

Yes I got some experience in forum because today I can start investment with the little experience I got, but to my surprise today will be my first day I will start receiving payment of my daily post and to be frank no withdrawal has been made by the old members for three good days now, have a nice day mates.

• +2 1

On 10/20/2019 at 7:31 AM, Keith700 said:

Telling the experiences to you as a receiving audience is a bit of a fun and educational topic for me, maybe many people in this forum are planted to talk about topics that they don't know or for pure convenience.
If you have taken a look at my profile, you realize that I share many experiences of mine and learning obtained, this is what this cryptotalk forum is about discussing teaching bodybuilding and understanding the different modalities of each corner of the crypto planet.
Stay on top of my post friend, I hope to be in this amazing forum for a long time and be able to tell you the best of my learning and how I have lived it and how I apply it in my daily life.

Yeah I've also learned many things from this forum. I am a beginner so I have come in this forum to increase my knowledge about the crypto world. Yeah I enjoy my free time by writing comments and posts in this forum. Cryptotalk gives me much pleasure and moreover I am earning a good amount of money. 

• +2 1

Sharing your experiences in the crypto market is a very good thing and I agree that the forum is all about that. Many people can learn from both your positive and negative experiences. Reading about your mistakes, the people take the necessary experience from them and don't do the same mistakes themselves. I'm happy to hear that you are helping the people by sharing your experiences, keep on the good work my friend.

• +2 1

here in this forum you can also warn others that there are many people and many organisations which will only use your scam yourself and many others

Thanks for sharing your experience with us and i also tried to express my experience to help out the others who she beginners and are trying to learn something new in this field. I hope this forum will bring the light of knowledge

• +2 1

Thank you. In fact, this forum is so wonderful that we can learn our most important thing here. For example, we can be proficient in linguistic aspects. For those who have a weakness in the English language, this forum will work in a wonderful way. I am able to enrich my knowledge here. We have had a lot of experience working here. I am very happy to be able to work here.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with the forum. Indeed we can learn alot from you since you are a senior member and you have been really contributing to the forum in a very positive way. I look foward to seeing more of your insightful posts in the future. Thanks once again

I see you have learned alot of things and i saw some things that i could have learn yet and i saw some giving different opinions in which helped me too into your understanding and i guess u could say that there are alot to learn and different opinions are important.

I made a lot of money through many platforms in the internet, all of that is really great, the feeling of achievement is very important to me, how amazing, thank you my friend on your post, it is useful to everyone

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

My experience here in this forum is that now I am beginning to make all my dreams come true. I was in bit of a financial errors but now I am more happy and thanks to crypto talk. Also the good thing about crypto talk is that I have been learning more about cryptos and its uses now. Now I am more confident in investing on cryptos however I am also aware of the risks too. Also I have got lots of friends from this platform and I am looking forward in spending more time here.

I agree with you mate. After joining here I have been able to learn more about crypto currencies and everything . Also this site was the first site where I worked and made money and so happy to see that. I also met lots of new people and got to interact with lots of them .I am so happy working here and looking forward to continue here.

My dear friend, Cryptocurrency is a very good forum.  By working here you can earn money and become proficient in English and learn about many things.  I am doing crypto as a full time job.  Because other farms and factories have not got permanent jobs yet.  Many people have lost their livelihoods due to the corona virus and many people are wasting their time at home due to lockdowns.  However, the earnings of those working in cryptocurrencies have not declined.  So I think crypto should be done as a full time job.  It should be used without wasting time, because time is so important it does not come back.

Thank you for being an effective member and interested in providing information and experiences that help the rest of the members. I am eager to reach sufficient experience and that the day comes to present it to other members. I have the determination to learn and profit, so I also hope to remain in the forum and to be an active member.

thank the highness for having it! 19,600 USD and some bonuses from the owner of the project which i made a total of 24,000 USD. Is this a worht to share? BTW the project work is 2 months and after 2 months when the contract ends we received the tokens.Also we could help each other by sharing our experiences to others.

The times I spend here are among the best and most enjoyable times. I learn a lot of information on a daily basis. The new world of digital currencies is interesting and enjoyable, in addition to the many new friendships that I have made around the world. I'm happy to be here.

When you trying tolearn in someone's experience it is easy.we can learn by sharing our experience, knowledge in crypto talk because many members will comment on it and gain more knowledge from it.

On 10/26/2019 at 6:38 PM, Agios said:

How about my experience in Cryptotalk forum. This is a forum where I am very active and visit this forum 3 times a day even if it's only for reading, and I rarely write for topics that I don't like. may you know, I am very inactive on other crypto forums. this is my great experience.

Three times a day is not the ideal thing about the working here in this forum so even if you are doing it that is the great and you should keep on visiting the forum all the time you get some free time.

On 10/26/2019 at 6:38 AM, Agios said:

How about my experience in Cryptotalk forum. This is a forum where I am very active and visit this forum 3 times a day even if it's only for reading, and I rarely write for topics that I don't like. may you know, I am very inactive on other crypto forums. this is my great experience.

We all read more than we create the topics and that is the reason why there are less topics as well and for the same reason we find it difficult to work here. but one day we all will find our way.

I've been on this forum for a while now. I saw here after the publication that everyone publishes their own opinion. And I'm here to share my opinion. From here, I was not only able to earn money and learn English, so I am very happy.

Dear friend as i am new here i see crypto talk is very best campaign which gives us a lots of knowledge about crypto world.I am learning a lot from this forum.Every topic on which i make any comment i search this first and then i explain it in my own words.The best thing which impressed me are the comments of old and top best members which gives me more information and i can easily write post in my words.I hope so i will get more information as well as good payment from this crypto talk forum.I am very thankful to all of cooprative members and kind moderators and the admin of this campaign too.

I haven't met this user, and joined only months after he stopped posting here, but I feel his presence is missing from the forum. The posts that are just a thin line before being called completely useless, but still have something in them that gives you the benefit of a doubt. It is an art very hard to master.

My experiences here have been all good since I started, the truth is that if I look at how I used to write the form has also changed, because basically here you develop in many aspects if you pay attention to what is really valuable in the forum regarding many things, on the other hand it is necessary to know that spelling is important and many aspects within it also so that people can correctly receive the message. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I am seriously working at CryptoTalk for sts rewards. And to be honest, all the Bitcoins I own are sts received from CryptoTalk, around 8000 sts ^^
Since we don't have a local forum, using English & Russian is difficult and inconvenient. Hope forum will consider proposals on local forums.

I vote for Vietnamese local forum 🙂

Edited by MrSpasybo

The experience I got in this forum is trading and investment I was able to know much more on how to trade and make investment online which is a good knowledge and it also help to know how to make good friends easily by being kind and humble 

• +1 1