Write my experiences to share some time in Cryptotalk - Page 13 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Write my experiences to share some time in Cryptotalk

My participation in this forum was one of the most important works because I learn a lot of important information about coding, and I am also developing my linguistic and writing skills. In addition, my confidence in myself has increased a lot and I have become more patient, and also I earn money through my work here.

On 10/19/2019 at 9:31 PM, Keith700 said:

Telling the experiences to you as a receiving audience is a bit of a fun and educational topic for me, maybe many people in this forum are planted to talk about topics that they don't know or for pure convenience.
If you have taken a look at my profile, you realize that I share many experiences of mine and learning obtained, this is what this cryptotalk forum is about discussing teaching bodybuilding and understanding the different modalities of each corner of the crypto planet.
Stay on top of my post friend, I hope to be in this amazing forum for a long time and be able to tell you the best of my learning and how I have lived it and how I apply it in my daily life.

I think it is an excellent idea and I congratulate you because we can learn more every day thanks to the experiences lived by other users. I have not yet had any special experience in the forum to tell it here but as soon as I get it I will certainly write it for everyone to learn from it. 

I joined this forum from 26 days ago and i have a bit experience to work here.In my point of view this forum is easy to work and it teaches us a lot about crypto trading and investing and i am also learning day by day from this campagin ,it is amazing to me i am really sorry that i can gave time to this forum from 2 days but now i am here and i am trying to do work here regularly.Every person can do work here without any trouble and without investment .This forum will give you knowledge  and profit also.

• +1 1

My experience in the crypto world is not alot as I'm still new to this forum and also to the crypto world. I'm mostly from collecting coins from faucets which is not really much but in the forum I'm learning so many things that's really helping me

My favorite posts are the ones who are talking about there experiences because i believe i can learn so much from others mistakes so i can avoid them and it keeps me motivated because i know there's others like me that went the same road and had the same struggles and they got passed it. 

• +2 1

This was the main goal of the forum, which is to create a community for the crypto field and make it a very huge archive for everyone looking to learn this field, especially after the large spread of cryptocurrencies around the world.

• +1 1

I've been a member of this forum for 26 days and have some experience working here. This forum, in my opinion, is simple to use and tells us a lot about crypto trading and investment. I am learning a lot from this campaign every day, and it is fascinating to me. I am sad that I have not been able to contribute to this forum for the past two days, but I am back now and will continue to do so on a daily basis. Anyone can do it.

This forum is the best place to exchange information, views, and experiences, as it includes thousands of members from different parts of the world, and each member has his own experience and information that can benefit the rest of the members.

Thank you for sharing your experience, my dear friend. I would like to always know the experiences of old members and experts so that I can learn from their mistakes and keep informed of everything new.I will make sure to visit your account and read its content

• +3 1

I do a lot of household chores and the laptop is always on. When there is free time from housework, I always find the mood to share my opinion about cryptocurrency and blockchain. This activity gives me a great mood. I would like to have more friends here on the forum...

On 10/20/2019 at 6:31 AM, Keith700 said:

Telling the experiences to you as a receiving audience is a bit of a fun and educational topic for me, maybe many people in this forum are planted to talk about topics that they don't know or for pure convenience.
If you have taken a look at my profile, you realize that I share many experiences of mine and learning obtained, this is what this cryptotalk forum is about discussing teaching bodybuilding and understanding the different modalities of each corner of the crypto planet.
Stay on top of my post friend, I hope to be in this amazing forum for a long time and be able to tell you the best of my learning and how I have lived it and how I apply it in my daily life.

Yes dude I agree with you and appreciate you that the sharing of experience is very much important for yourself and other people's too so that they can easily get to know about many different things which they don't have experience but get benefits and lessons of others. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I am really grateful to everyone who shares their experiences with us here, I joined this forum because I have a great passion for learning a lot about the world of cryptocurrencies, especially all methods of trading, investment and technical analysis. I want to thank them all

• +3 1

Really you have created a wonderful topic my friend if we will spend our time on this platform then it will be very helpful and beneficial for us because then we can create good and quality content for this platform and also it is necessary for earning a proper money on this platform. 

you are right about the idea that this forum is for sharing experiences so others can learn from it , when we reply to topics we already sharing our opinions and thoughts with others and discuss it when we have different opinions.

It is nice to share our experiences with each other and tell our stories to members to learn from them or avoid the mistakes we made, in this forum you can learn everything about cryptocurrencies and how to trade them, if you are lucky and smart, you will become the owner of fortune.

• +3 1

That is right, sometimes we need to learn from the experience of each other, because as long as someone here has been a member for a very long time, then definitely there is something the newbies can learn from his experience if he decided to share it.

That is right, sometimes we need to learn from the experience of each other, because as long as someone here has been a member for a very long time, then definitely there is something the newbies can learn from his experience if he decided to share it.

My experience in this forum so far is really good because i learned a lot of stuffs like guides and tips how to become more better in crypto trading which is really help me. So thank you cryptotalk.

• +1 1

My experience so far in the world of cryptocurrency is nothing short of exciting and fascinating I have come across great posts which I have learned a lot about cryptocurrencies from and I have started to earn Bitcoin because of the posts that I am making.

Hello dear, we can't denied the fact that there are so many experts in the cryptotalk platform and they also have much experience of the cryptocurrency world, but as for me, I have just little knowledge of the cryptocurrency market aa I joined the world recently, so we are still learning from the senior members of the platform.

• +2 1

Hello dear, I think that I have little experience of the cryptotalk platform as I joined the forum not quiet long, so there are still so many things for me to learn from the senior members if really I want to be an experts of the cryptotalk, so thank for raising this point. 

Yes you shared your experience and other members too need to share their experience for the development of the forum, but as for me, I don't have much experience to share because I'm still new to the cryptotalk, so I I hope to learn from the senior members of the platform.

It is a good thing. At first I did not know anything about this forum at all or about cryptocurrencies, but with the passage of time and reading posts from others I became experienced in cryptocurrencies

Your words are wonderful
Indeed, what distinguishes this forum is that it makes us deal as if we are one team. We care about each other and share with each other the useful information, experience and experiences that each member has.
Let's cooperate, help, and live up to all of us.

• +2 1

Readung others post encourage me to create my poat and help me to developed the habit of expressing my thounght and it gives me capability to inspired more.

We must publish our experiences in this forum so that members can benefit from them and learn from them, whether they are good or bad experiences. I have many experiences in the forum but the experience I benefit most from are posts related to trading advice.