Binance Traffic at All Time Highs - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTC Future

Binance Traffic at All Time Highs

I also think that this year will be a kind of analog of 2017, and will show us bullish trends that are high enough to shock us with price and success. I hope that we will be able to go far, and perhaps have time to take a high price, especially after halving and accepting bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Seems that this was another bullish sign and we must not ignore traffic. Yobit seems to have big traffic too and all the big exchanges are lately high populate and have so many traders and new money coming into crypto. We are close to grow a lot higher soon and we can wait for even better.

• +2 1

Binance is one of the top exchanges and similar reports appear from other big exchanges like Coinbase and Kraken. Also grayscale is giving some very bullish numbers and after conducting a survey they found that 55% of investors want to invest in cryptocurrencies. It is either you get in right now or you lost the boat.

• +2 1

The Binance exchange is biggest exchange I think every crypto user must have one account at binance because it's safe, it has low fee and great coins. Recently many new coins are listed at binance and the traffic increase can because of that. They have certain criteria for coin listing. Also I visit Binance for new coin listing updates so having highest traffic could be expected. 

Binance is an indicator that we shouldn't ignore the signs are all there and there is a lot of interest. Traffic in all exchangese is rising. We need to be ready for a mass wave of adoption but we also need to be careful as whales can start testing bitcoin again and try to turn it bearish for a while just to scare some away.

• +2 2

We must see all the signs lately and the increase in demand for cryptocurrencies. This is not a drill but it is what we were waiting. we have to hold right now and keep buying the dips to increase our possessions. I suggest holding 90% Bitcoin and maybe 100% as altcoins will be left behind for a while, maybe for months or a year and when bitcoin reaches our targets we can gamble with some profits in altcoins.

• +2 1

Binance is one of the most used exchange in crypto currency market. Almost everyone who knows about crypto also knows how to use binance so its traffic is expected to increase with crypto users worldwide

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I am not like the Binance exchange too much but I am more I am think prefered the Yobit exchange that is better for me to trade. The binance is not has stable and make my computer slow, why are they not able to make this fast they are not so good website or developer. Yobit is better.

The traffic of all exchanges must be at all time high right now and I think that Yobit was too especially during last month with the airdrop and many more will join as millions are coming. We are now like ten thousand people scatterred between exchanges. What will happen when there are millions of people moving crypto between exchanges and wallets and moving to yobit funds for the investbox mining and more.

• Useful or interesting 2

This means a lot to all of us. What is more important for price is new people entering and there has been a good effort from everybody, exchanges, forums, social media, to help in adoption and increase of population. We need both retail and institutions and what happened last time it was that Bitcoin did 2000% to make everyone buy. This time it will only need a new all time high and price will not stop until 10 times higher.

Binance is a great exchange in which we can they have good and real coins in the market and so many peoples will trade in the market. Crypto is a great market and the best and great exchanges will help so much this business.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Binance Coinbase Yobit Kraken the Japan and Korean exchange and the exchanges that have connections to China are all experiencing high numbers of registrations and an increase in deposits of fiat money. This will be the beginning and these are the first arrivals. We will have a wonderful bull run and we are in the right position today.

• +2 1

This did not last long, as the number of visitors to Binance decreased in the following month by at least 15%, and that was due to the trend towards the use of decentralized exchange platforms such as Uniswap and it seems that September was the start of the era of decentralized exchange platforms.

• +1 1

This is a good bullish sign either for the cryptofield or the exchange itself because it shows that binance will be the top 1 crypto exhchange for some while and no other exchange will bet here . 

If I see that binance is growing very fast but I do not like to occupy binance since it does not offer good investment plans like other exchanges although binance also has its advantages but I do not like it very much I prefer to use other exchanges.

• +2 1

On 10/28/2020 at 11:12 PM, kryptonick said:

Binance Coinbase Yobit Kraken the Japan and Korean exchange and the exchanges that have connections to China are all experiencing high numbers of registrations and an increase in deposits of fiat money. This will be the beginning and these are the first arrivals. We will have a wonderful bull run and we are in the right position today.

the same thing happens each time bitcoin is in full bull mode, and to me this is an indication that i should maybe sell here because these types of buyers are quick to sell when the price drops even a little.

• +1 1

At good times like this one for cryptocurrencies exchages sites flocks with traders, so it is not real a surprise to me and binance among the exchange sites is one of the most popular.

• +3 1

Binance is a good exchange and that is the main reason that peoples will invest their money in this exchange. Now almost trillions of dollars investment in the binance exchange and they have just good coins not the fake and dumb coin in their list.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

2 hours ago, Teminali69 said:

At good times like this one for cryptocurrencies exchages sites flocks with traders, so it is not real a surprise to me and binance among the exchange sites is one of the most popular.

Binance are alway stay at the top in ranking, but some daysthere must be delaying of trades in binance thats will coure binance ranking to drop for a short time. 

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

7 hours ago, khan22 said:

Binance is a good exchange and that is the main reason that peoples will invest their money in this exchange. Now almost trillions of dollars investment in the binance exchange and they have just good coins not the fake and dumb coin in their list.

And their volume is extremely high which makes almost all of their coins instantly tradiable, people wants that and as they go their they keep making binance great.

• +1 1

12 hours ago, duncun007 said:

the same thing happens each time bitcoin is in full bull mode, and to me this is an indication that i should maybe sell here because these types of buyers are quick to sell when the price drops even a little.

I don't like giving financial advice and I am in a big size as well @duncun007. I think you are right about this kind of buyers but I think that in fact the prices are rising because of some big buyers coming from institutions and banks.

Let's not expect fancy prices to transfer and say that they are rising up to 7% per year. This percentage is not acceptable in succession at the same time in order to avoid losses. In recent times, this has risen clearly and pleased, but there are always painful strikes that last for days until it stops at a specific price. So it is better to reserve in spite of these happy things.

• +1 2

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This data shows how fast crypto world is growing and how people are showing their interest in crypto world. This would .make more people firm and understand that this market is real and that there is a high chance of making profits 

It will not be high all time forever because other exchanges are providing best services thats they will attract many users, such as yobit I think it would become ranking first within next 3 years.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Binance is the biggest and most popular exchange, it`s obvious, that traffic records update every time when there is some hyip about crypto. Now Bitcoin is almost 18k dollars and I think there will be new users record on the Binance, because it`s the most comfortable exchange for newbies  

• +1 1