New topics are not getting as much attention - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kyoukage01

New topics are not getting as much attention

I lot of the People are using forums that they hate for deleted posts and low rewards, so what they do is, they don't just reply to new threads, they reply to old ones.

I understand that some things can take a lot of time to understand and I'm glad that at least the current members aren't spamming like in the past.  Now the answers are mostly unique and genuine thinking that is trying to contribute.  Probably a factor as to why they're doing so poorly...

New topics are not getting attention because it is a hectic job to look for new topics. And there is also not a notification system which notifies about the new topics. I think this forum requires an update of notification system.

• Useful or interesting 2

New topics need some time for a lot of comment and attention ... For me I select random topics, whether old or new, and comment on them as long as I have a new answer and I have something to say about the topic regardless of whether this topic is new or old

• +2 1

Indeed such new topics should get more attention, unless they are just another copy pasted topic from someone else.

Regarding the topic it should give a proper meaning for us to posting at else it won't be even interesting for us to give our own feedback.

Besides that i believe that people should make topics more usefull and meaningfull and then they will get more attention.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

3 hours ago, AtifAslam said:

I think that the reason for this is due to the small wide variety of participants present within the discussion board, and this occurred after the new forex became protected, wherein there is a superb variety expecting the beginning of next month, when paintings will start.  Do not worry, my friend, preserve to paintings and want achievement to all individual.

Yes I think we need more members in this forum because the incoming of the new members will allow people to see all the post but in some cases it might just that the post Doe not interests the readers

4 hours ago, Razan alikac said:

New topics need some time for a lot of comment and attention ..

Well, not all the topics are need to have a lot of comments and attention because there are still members who are creating a low quality post which is not good, try tor read the topic first before you proceed to reply with it to know if that is useful or not.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am also facing this problem, I am a new member struggling to make my 100 posts but 5 posts are deleted just because the topic got deleted. My comments were exactly relevant to them

I also realized that the new themes are not having repercussions, only the older ones maybe because the old ones have more qualities or people prefer the old ones

Most of those new topics seems to be buried somewhere on the forums and so not all members could see it and just ignore since it was new. But when I saw some, I would try to talk to them and kind of comfort them with love and care.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As for me, I do not suffer from this my friend, and I have not encountered this problem yet, and I do not hope you will experience this feeling, it is good to interact with us as much as possible.

On 11/12/2020 at 11:10 AM, Shaami said:

but the fact of deletion of topics is true. Many new topics which has created by new members delete by which many peoples useful reply also delete which is not good for them

Well at first, deletion is literally happen in this forum, if you're making a useless post or topic, it will be automatically deleted by moderators.

Not all the new members here are making a useless post or topic, there are just new members which is the goal is to make some trippings and also having a mindset of money.

• Useful or interesting 1

In fact, all new topics are created by new members, which are slightly repeated topics that contain multiple and repeated questions, but they do not pose a new problem or idea in the world of cryptocurrencies for members to discuss and benefit from

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Hey mate, you are right new topic are not getting much attention than past, I say people are not active in this forum or no have a  idea about cryptocurrency, that's why new post of the forum not getting attention. But now  all forum member are active and people are react useful post in this forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Even I've noticed the ignorance to new topics. When I first joined, my friends too had suggested not to comment much for new topics as there are chances of it being deleted. I still wonder why is it that the new topics are not paved their way for.

• +1 1

There are few topics in the forum because people post more responses than post topics because they find that writing responses is much easier than writing new topics, and many beginners do not find new ideas for writing new topics

New post are deleted to regulate the forum from spamming, new members most times don't know what to post that's why old post had precedence over the new post, new members should check well before posting

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I understand why those post are not getting replies. In fact even at this time new topics don't get much replies. We know that our post gets deleted.  So here is the way everyone found. They post in old topics that are not deleted so they comment in those to keep their post in this forum. But if they post in new topics there are some chances to delete those whole topics as well as their comments. So thats why many of this forum sometimes confused to comment in new posts including me 🙂.

• Useful or interesting 3

I think you're looking at it at the wrong side, my friend. I mean, you can't blame people if they fear to reply on fresh new topics because it has a huge possibility to be deleted and a lot of members here have already suffered from getting their replies deleted when a moderator deletes a certain topic they replied on. It's like you can't trust a brand new product without seeing if a lot of people have used it or if it is effective. 

• +1 1

I think most are still working on beginners section maybe that's the reason they are not viewing the latest post . the other think is confusion wheather want to comment or not . 

The new topics are not getting attention I think because the users are afraid of the topics to be deleted along with the replies they put on them, so they wait for the topic to be a bit old in order to post on them.

I think the problem lies in the native configuration of the forum, since it is by default it places old topics or with more comments on the first page of each section, thus overshadowing the creators of new content, for example I have only created 3 topics because i think what most of the things that I can publish, even if they are well contextualized, they run the risk of being deleted due to not having enough answers

• +2 1

Everyone skips new posts because most of them are deleted. This is not due to the fact that they violated the conditions of the forum, but rather because they repeated a topic that was raised before

Yes, you are right, there are many new topics that do not have many responses from members of the CryptoTalk forum, I think that is due to the fear of members that the new topic will be duplicated and therefore it will be deleted and thus their posts will be deleted as well.