New topics are not getting as much attention - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kyoukage01

New topics are not getting as much attention

That's why I don't reply to them @Mark wood because they will eventually get deleted and the comment I made under them will also get deleted so there is no point commenting under them, it of no point mate. I comment on older topics now.

A comparison against old and new i saw being old posts were alot more known compared to the newer ones in which is very weird if u ask me as there are some things can you just cannot understand from the people within and its always a mystery somehow.

13 hours ago, Trainz said:

That's why I don't reply to them @Mark wood because they will eventually get deleted and the comment I made under them will also get deleted so there is no point commenting under them, it of no point mate. I comment on older topics now.

Dear you can see there are alot topics and we have to learn from that topic as we see some new topic as well which are great and not all new topics are duplicate because some great members create quality topics so we have to have such experience that know what topic is better for getting information..

• Useful or interesting 1

7 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Dear you can see there are alot topics and we have to learn from that topic as we see some new topic as well which are great and not all new topics are duplicate because some great members create quality topics so we have to have such experience that know what topic is better for getting information..

I don't comment on most new topics don't mean I don't read or view them, I read them but I don't simply comment on them. I mostly comment on new topics and it made my comment to be deleted that's why I choose that strategy 

2 hours ago, Trainz said:

I don't comment on most new topics don't mean I don't read or view them, I read them but I don't simply comment on them. I mostly comment on new topics and it made my comment to be deleted that's why I choose that strategy 

Well that's great idea mate as we are spending the time so we have to take care of this time as well so you choose a good way for making such posts that count but in the learning purpose try to read more topics so that you will get excellent information..

The reason why most of the members on the forum don't mostly make comment on the newly created post is the fear of the post been deleted after a while. But to me, if we don't make comments on the newly created topics, how do we expect the topics to trend like the old topics?. So I urge every one to make comments on both the new and old topics for the betterment of the platform. @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

• +2 1

6 hours ago, Abideen said:

The reason why most of the members on the forum don't mostly make comment on the newly created post is the fear of the post been deleted after a while. But to me, if we don't make comments on the newly created topics, how do we expect the topics to trend like the old topics?. So I urge every one to make comments on both the new and old topics for the betterment of the platform. @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

@Abideen your opinion is the best ,we need to promote both old and the new topics, I don't comment on newly created topic because of fear of deletion post, my reasoning has changed after reading your post, it not all topics that will be deleted, the best is we should all comment in both and newly created topics

The new topic contains new and old information mix up those who comprehended the old information can run along new update which show members haven't developed yet,which isn't bad because all are here to develop them self ,I my self gone through this, their was a time I can't understand the complex topic like lighting node etc.which was very hard for me and I can just read the content and comments of members. It took my hours to understand the content and remember it. But  now made I can understand the topics and comply with them. 

So new topics are just difficult for those members who haven't develop yet but old member comes to that topic. As for not commenting at new topics the fear of deletion is true because you have to work more to recover the loss. So members automatically prefer to go at safe threads 

Edited by Syedbesharat
Spelling mistake

Its really an issue that members are nof giving much attention to new posts as they fear that these Post would be deleted and their comment will also be wasted and same is the problem with creating new posts as everyone fears that it would be deleted but If we create a post with good research on ge topic amd follow all the rules we'll not face any such problems so we should step up and try to bring new content.

• +2 1

your idea is totally right but as for new members like me , I would prefer and check old topics to avoid repeating the same questions if it was already asked before so doing that will answer all my questions , and in a month I will be able to do what you said , but about old members who are also no giving attention to new topics that's wrong as you said 

The reason for not paying attention to the new topics is that the members do not understand the new topics well so they are not able to work on them. If they understand it on their own then they will be able to post new topics.

No, it's not like that at all. You should know that new topics also go on trending in no time because of it's quality content and if that topic not goes on trending and have no replies then simple is that it's content is not good.

• +2 1

the new topics always get less attention because people are afraid to see their posts deleted and their accounts banned so they chose the posts to make comment and replies carefully.

It is the need and for growth of this forum new topics which attract the members to it but the codition is that it would be useful or giving information which priorly not exist or mention in the forum.

Well said.

Repeatedly posting in a particular topic can actually make you repeat your posts and maybe repeats other's post too even if it's not a direct copy and paste. It can actually cause repetition of ideas.

So I think it's better if we can give considerations to new topics too so that we avoid repetition of posts and or ideas of others. It makes the topic boring to discuss.

But I also think it makes sense to discuss older topics if the new topics already existed before.

Well its common and sometimes we didn't get enough replies and reputation points because of some reasons like people don't find any interest and your topic has been repeated again or u have written something against the rules and they fear to reply as they think their post will get deleted along with your topic. Unless your would bring something new or interested u would be able to have great replies

• +1 1

As for me, I don't suffer from this my friend, and that i haven't encountered this problem yet, and that i don't hope you'll experience this sense , it's good to interact with us the maximum amount as possible .

I do not think that the new topics are not being imported. Actually it is said that those who are new here comments on old topic first and post it there,  they reach the new topic after a while. So maybe you think that new topics are not being imported, but they are not as simple as you think.

You're really on point mate. Apparently, new topics are rarely into existence and old ones are mostly reacted on already.

The question now is; how did we want to enjoy the forum if we insist to continue in such way?

Yeah I've also noticed that new topics aren't getting so much attention because many people aren't writing comments in the new topics and posts. It has many reasons. They don't write comments in the new topics because new topics are deleted by the moderators very easily. If a topic is deleted, all of the comments will be deleted from this topic. So many people don't have any interest in the new topics. 

I'm also discussing this issue with other members and I also created some useful topics and then it is not getting much attention from the other members. I also have seen some topics that are not useful but they get full attention.

The topic that will go in it, as much as creative will be another new topic and there will be new information for the rest of the members, then only then will they have an examination of such a repetition and more people will hail and comment on it. That is why the topics that are being repeated repeatedly do not achieve so much reputations. 

I create 1 to 2 topics daily for the last few days. But among them, only a few topics have been accepted and the rest of the topics have been deleted, which is why the pick would not have caused so much attention. 70 members of this platform pay attention to all the topics and do not attention the new topics, due to which the new topics are deleted. We should give proof of this platform being a good member and we need that whatever topics we like, whether new or old, we should religiously post on them. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes you made the right post i think.nlw almost all the members of this forum are now looking for the first wealth rather than that of knowledge so they look for the old and the easy post to make comments.this is not good this is wrong in front of me.so they should be responsible  members and make posts and comments with good attention  and that one that are informative and helpful for others..

I agreed with all of your points mate but here is something i also want to add that new topics are not getting more attention also due to the reason that rules and regulations of this forum are getting strict and most of the topics are being deleted and also members are making duplicate topics so people don't pay much attention to them and think that they already know about this and this topic is not worth commenting.