95,000 BTC was sent last month to unknowing Wallet - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

95,000 BTC was sent last month to unknowing Wallet

Yes we also see this transaction and we feel panic may they dump bitcoin after selling on exchange but till now we did not get any dump for this transaction and still not moved to any exchange.This is also Annoying for us but do not get panic.

On 10/20/2019 at 1:35 AM, Caporetto said:

Yes all the big crashes start in coinbase so whenever u see on whale alert a transaction to coinbase,sell fast.also 100k btc got moved recently? any got idea who might it be ? Mtgox ?

These type of transactions will do every week and some transactions will show us and the other transactions are hide from us and like so many exchangers in the world which will almost 200k BTC will transfer from wallet to another wallet but no one know where and in which wllet it will send.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree that the owner of the wallet is not an individual person but belongs to an organization such as exchange. If I have that much bitcoin maybe I will be very happy 🤣

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I think its just a normal transaction by exchange wallet. Exchange should move bigger bitcoin from hot wallet to cold wallet to prevent from crypto hackers

What a amount!!! I just imagine what is this. But my opinion is this amount is not a single person.This is a group. I am not sure. What do you think? 

I think he has already lose his money, because it can't be traced it's the only owner or receiver can return the money if not no any option to get the bitcoin back.

On 10/20/2019 at 1:56 AM, redamoun said:

In September 6, 2019, about 0.5 of all BTC in the internet, have been moved to unknowing wallet, it's not a small amount its 95000 BTC, in dollar, worth more than $ 1 billion, and this make the user of this portfolio, the owner of the richest Bitcoin wallet. for me i think only Exchange can have this amount of BTC, especiale if we know that one of the new platform "Bakkt" have open the doors for users to send thier BTC

so what are you thinking about this, my  brothers in crypto? 

Sometime this kind of news make panic situation in the market. And the low hearted persons leave the crypto with lose. But you have to know that some exchanger move their fund into cold storage wallet.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I think that was the big whale in the crypto market. Whale movement have the extreme affect in the price of Bitcoin in the market. Whale can control over the BTC price. If the huge amount of Bitcoin got exchanged with the digital currency than there will be huge impact in the crypto market.

This quantity is very large for the majority and this is considered a whale and will have an effect on Bitcoin due to this conversion

THINK POSITIVE

In September 6, 2019, about 0.5 of all BTC in the internet, have been moved to unknowing wallet, it's not a small amount its 95000 BTC, in dollar, worth more than $ 1 billion, and this make the user of this portfolio, the owner of the richest Bitcoin wallet. for me i think only Exchange can have this amount of BTC, especiale if we know that one of the new platform "Bakkt" have open the doors for users to send thier BTC

This kind of news make small investors panic. I think after this news many small investors sell their funds. We can see this kind of transaction when any exchangers made this. Otherwise hackers can made this. 

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Yes when you heard about this news and with big volume of 95000 Bitcoins we surprise wowww, because in our mint we imagine or we think that this quantities is for just one person, but I dont think is possible is for many people as a groups who mange those big volumes.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 2/15/2020 at 8:17 PM, Mohammad Ruhan said:

Yeah all the big crashes start in coinbase so whenever u see on whale alert a transaction too coinbase,sell fast.also 100k bitcoin got moved recently? any got idea who might it's be ? Mtgox ?

There are crypto whales  that they are always dropping prices and so they increase the prices.

I think whoever keeps 95,000 bitcoin in his portfolio is definitely one of the biggest whales, but the problem is that for example he floods the market with this amount, I think it can decrease the price of bitcoin a lot if he wants to, this is a problem with the cryptocurrencies that the power of money is the one who controls This market.

This is honestly huge. But can this whale by myself have an effect on charges within the cryptocurrency marketplace, or will it simplest have an effect on the platform on which it traded. It can't control the fee alone.

Perhaps this means that a whale and a giant investor trust the rise in the price of bitcoin until he kept a billion dollars in bitcoin in his portfolio, and also we can conclude that many investors trust bitcoin as a store of value in the long term.

My wager is that about $ 95,000 bitcoin will move up.  The media begins playing news from bad information to top news, in addition to the fact that bitcoin is powerful.  My silly notion sign for the players at the back of the table. Who owns this capital whilst shopping for bitcoin before rise.up.

I think in future there should be an option to confirm the address first before transferring the cryptocurrencies.It will be really painful if you wrongly send funds to the wrong address because there will be no refund or return for the wrongly made transactions. 

On 20.10.2019 at 00:07, samarkamane said:

I think that big whales in this matter e-currencies are not well protected and this encourages such acts I think big whales want to control the bitcoin because it is the strongest

Perhaps this translation has a hidden meaning. In the last couple of months, such a large transfer is not the only case. Probably soon there will be consequences of this. Let's hope that the consequences will be positive.

95000 bitcoin , wow is really really big amount , 1 billion dollars , i just want to know how’s  this mean and what he do to get this big amount , i really want a answer of my question .

Whales are just too good in their price fluctuations, they can easily transfer coins and they can easily control the market, the amount of this coins can control many markets 

Bakkt didn't have any influence that we were all expecting. In fact it was CME that found some liquidity since the beginning of the year. I was expecting something from Bakkt and in the end it was just fumes. Volumes were low and mostly short-traders there. The amount of Bitcoins that are being constantly moved have to be from an exchange (I think Bittrex) although I don't know why they keep moving them between wallets for so long.

I focused more on a sentence to an unknown wallet lol, I mean, there is someone who won all this money or stole it or was working day and night in order to get this amount, the coding is great but it needs a lot of time and effort.

It's only whales who do carry out such large amount of bitcoins transactions just to manipulate the cryptocurrency market likely causing the prices to drop or rise rapidly for their own benefits and these events really does create panic among investors in times of a big drop in bitcoin's price.

As you said BTC transactions, it's huge. I think this amounts sent by whales or big institutes. It can be good or bad for market. Many panic sellers will sell their assets after reading this.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/